Page 1343 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 343 843 1243 1293 1333 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1353 1393 1443 1843 ... LastLast
Results 33,551 to 33,575 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Oh the fuck with other people if they get mad, we're just stating the obvious and I still think she's a hermaphrodite because she has a coin purse and a little penis there, no joke. Never seen anything like that. How embarrassing. Sucks for her yeah.
    I think this is slightly childish. Not sure what your clit and other lady parts look like compared to Jodi, but she certainly is not close to having a Chyna (former WWE wrestler) type of clit.

So it must not of been that bad on her! N honestly I dnt care if she cared for or comfy! As long as that bitch is alive n having to face what she's done then that's all that matters! She's so used to going thru life gettin away wit her BS! Well not anymore jodi! N she don't kno what to do! I think no1 in her life has ever realy been able to call her on ALL her shit n make her face up to it! Well there's a first for everything n Ur antics r almost thru jodi!

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    it was all the talk of cinnabon and starbucks. made her stomach growl like the dickens...
    Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Yep. I can see how not eating and then getting straight grilled for 5 hours a day can take a toll, so I can't hate on that.

I'm not sympathetic to her plight, since Travis doesn't have the luxury of having lunch or even migraines (I guess that's a luxury to the dead), but I totally get it.
    I'm thinking more in general, not specifically Jodi. I think that if a person is on trial for their life, they should at least be in decent health on the stand. There are some innocent people in the sytem.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    If that's how she's been eating for years why is she complaining now? Just more stall tactics because they are sinking their own ship!
    I don't know, but it could have something to do with being on the stand during cross examination, that has to be stressful i would think. And going to trial is different from just being in jail. if you're not back to the jail in time, you don't get dinner. I believe they also wake them up at some ungodly hour, like 12:30 am (no joke) to get ready to be transported to prison. It's kind of hell.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I think this is slightly childish. Not sure what your clit and other lady parts look like compared to Jodi, but she certainly is not close to having a Chyna (former WWE wrestler) type of clit.
    Yeah, we went through this a couple of weeks ago (maybe even 3 weeks) when the pics first came out. I hate the body shaming.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I don't think that's her clit hanging down like that But yes that's totally immature. Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So what. Not everyone accused of a sex offense is guilty. A lot of people lie about stuff like that. Kind of how Jodi is with Travis raping her.
    Yep. I can see how not eating and then getting straight grilled for 5 hours a day can take a toll, so I can't hate on that.

I'm not sympathetic to her plight, since Travis doesn't have the luxury of having lunch or even migraines (I guess that's a luxury to the dead), but I totally get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    If that's how she's been eating for years why is she complaining now? Just more stall tactics because they are sinking their own ship!
    this way she can't use as an appeal - plus it gives martinez a chance to do more research, she can't stall for ever, not much more they can do

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    it was all the talk of cinnabon and starbucks. made her stomach growl like the dickens...
    that sent me over the edge for sure

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't know, but it could have something to do with being on the stand during cross examination, that has to be stressful i would think. And going to trial is different from just being in jail. if you're not back to the jail in time, you don't get dinner. I believe they also wake them up at some ungodly hour, like 12:30 am (no joke) to get ready to be transported to prison. It's kind of hell.
    Transported to *court*, not prison.

Yeah, we went through this a couple of weeks ago (maybe even 3 weeks) when the pics first came out. I hate the body shaming.
    Although I should add that vaginas with googly eyes are hilarious.

So um has anyone told Jodi she is on trial for slaughtering someone she professed to love. This isn't a field trip where she gets to have a little picnic lunch.

Also, googly eyed vaginas. LMAO.

ops missed 1 +1 for artemis!

Shannon Crabtree Petersen with be on hln tonight

I'm sure that I'm guilty of it as well, but I'd rather make fun of her brown eye. Seems more classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't think that's her clit hanging down like that But yes that's totally immature. Jeez!
    I said "and other lady parts" just because I knew someone would respond and say I didn't know what the hell I was talking about in terms of what is going on down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Whoa, what?

I miss everything.

Guess I'll read the 57 new pages and get caught up.
    You know Ron if you would just read Berm's daily court logs you would be caught up on this case. She posts them after each session. So there are 3 a day. Then you wouldn't need to read all the "57 pages" to get caught up. You could pick up right after her posts and be right in line with everyone else.

RIP Travis

I said "and other lady parts" just because I knew someone would respond and say I didn't know what the hell I was talking about in terms of what is going on down there.
    I'm sure you have adequate knowledge of what's going on down there In other news, I haven't seen the picture of her asshole. Not sure I want to, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I'm just annoyed by Big Perm because when he was questioning, he'd always cut the trial off like it was his court room. Now, saying "We need to be done at 4:30"...for what reason?
    A true pimp knows how crucial timing is to develop his flow. And when you are trying to hustle some crazy bitch off of death row, your flow is all you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I have to agree she isn't going to get the DP. I also don't want her to.
    She needs to live so we can have the books, the interviews, the jailhouse romances all for the entertainment value. She is the current "Inmate Idol" and should be allowed to defend her title.

It's an over sized labia.
    It's a normal sized set of labia minora, sunshine :)

I feel that JM could be doing a better job.
    Yep. He is a) not efficient b) too emotional c) not breaking her down d) not spending enough time on the rock solid foundation of forensics and evidence.

Yeah, I hate that too.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Seriously? I hope she impeaches Jodi's testimony.

No one can say with absolute certainty what the verdict is going to be, we can only give educated guesses. I hope she will get Murder 1 LWOP, I will be happy with anything man 1 and up. To say she is going to be executed is an opinion, nothing more.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

This.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

That's okay you think that. I was sincerely curious if she's a hermaphrodite, because I thought it was an enlarged clit. Now I know it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    She needs to live so we can have the books, the interviews, the jailhouse romances all for the entertainment value. She is the current "Inmate Idol" and should be allowed to defend her title.
    You cut off the rest of my quote there, but I assume you read it and my reasons for saying that? Also noone is going to force you to read, listen to or buy anything after this trial is over. I don't think people will give a shit anyway, just like noone gives a shit about what people like Casey Anthony are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    LOL. Just pointing out the obvious.
    Whaaaaa. Hate to tell you this but this dead dude was no saint. Quite the pig it appears. Thought he has himself a nice little piece of side meat when in fact he had himself a crazy ass chick who he made the mistake of treating like his own personal whore. Bad news for you guys, she not getting the death penalty. Knew a dude once who looked just like him and from what I've seen, acted just like him. Worthless POS, who if he was carved up like this guy and laying on the sidewalk, I would walk by and kick his head like it was a soccer ball and not miss a beat.

BTW, I was once 100% death penalty. I'm talking instant death. Now I'm 99%.
    IMO Travis was like a kid in a candy shop, Jodi was giving it all up and he was taking. I see no problem there, except she wanted more than being his 'blow up doll' after introducing him.

You must be a LOSER like Jodi with your opinion of men...You use, you loose.

Me too. I think anyone willing to rip apart Jodi's lady parts should probably take a good look at their own. Everyone's looks different. So what. Slam her for what a horrible person she is not what her naughty bits look like.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Well...I felt bad for this woman when Jodi name dropped her (you know, after saying she didn't want to ruin anyone's marriage) but now that I see she's making the media rounds, maybe I don't.

I had to leave work early so I missed the last half hour or so (I was listening to HLN on Sirius but they weren't playing the graphic parts so it was mostly silence). Anyway, I am backreading and I have to say, I skip anything that talks about her asshole, her vagina, or even her nipples/tits. I, in no way defend her, but the body shaming is horrible. I'm glad everyone that has something to say about her body parts was born perfect. Not every body is. It's no wonder women (myself included) have such body image issues. I know some such dialogue was said back when the pictures were initially shown, and I didn't say anything then. Crikey, I'm just sick of reading it. /endrant
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

lol, that's not a normal sized labia if you want to argue in terms of her left one. The right one is enlarged so it's technically over sized compared to the left. Looking at it objectively or something.

Thread Information