Page 1342 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 342 842 1242 1292 1332 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1352 1392 1442 1842 ... LastLast
Results 33,526 to 33,550 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Yup to zeebee. She's in Sheriff Joe country so the whole "not getting lunch" thing is entirely plausible.

I'd call shenanigans if it was anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Yesssss to you both for making the googly eyed vaginas! All I see is a tongue when I look at that. Perfect!
    I was seriously giggling, thinking to myself, WTF are you doing??? LMAO!!! Only for you guys would I draw on someones vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Oh the fuck with other people if they get mad, we're just stating the obvious and I still think she's a hermaphrodite because she has a coin purse and a little penis there, no joke. Never seen anything like that. How embarrassing. Sucks for her yeah.
    Maybe, in her spare time, she lifts weights that are attached to her labia minora? That would explain why they are a mile long (and she can throw 'em over her shoulder like a continental soldier??)

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    She definitely has a lot of narcissism. Today's cross was way damaging to her ego. If Martinez keeps this up with her, she likely will act out in some way.
    She already kinda did with the whole migraine sandwich thing. We all know it's just because Martinez is pissing her off.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    You would think so wouldn't you? Sherrif Joe is an asshole, so I would not be surprised if lunch was not provided, or the lunch provided consisted of moldy bread.

http://www.aclu.org/prisoners-rights...constitutional

I don't hate Nurmi either. He's just doing his job, AND he tried to get out of it.
    how many meals to they get in jail a day 2 or 3

yeah nurmi got stick w/ this and i bet he is having problems w/ jodi and her rambling stories - at least he is doing about the best in this situation so she can't claim inept council on appeal

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Maybe, in her spare time, she lifts weights that are attached to her labia minora? That would explain why they are a mile long (and she can throw 'em over her shoulder like a continental soldier??)
    Baaahhhhaaaaaa LMFAO

Ron u r wayyyy late on that scenario! If u read hundreds f pages back! N there "argument had go very fast cuz it was 44 secs frm the last pic of him alive to the 1st " accidental" pic, n only 106 secs frm the last pic of him alive to the 1st pic of him dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    I was seriously giggling, thinking to myself, WTF are you doing??? LMAO!!! Only for you guys would I draw on someones vagina.
    It's totally appreciated! My bf requested a cigarette coming out but I think it eating a Toblerone is more appropriate. Also, +1 when I can for being a member of the not spending $300 on implants club. She's refund gapping hard.

She def snuck him.............but either way its not self defense.... at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Yup to zeebee. She's in Sheriff Joe country so the whole "not getting lunch" thing is entirely plausible.

I'd call shenanigans if it was anywhere else.
    Also, I should mention that if I don't eat for long periods of time, I get migraines, so I also find the migraine excuse plausible. When I have a migraine, I can barely function, so I think it's fair to not make her take the stand if she has a migraine.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    how many meals to they get in jail a day 2 or 3
    IIRC, they get two meals in jail. Arpaio thinks that as long as the calorie requirements are met, it doesn't matter how often they eat or what they actually eat. Speaking of asshole narcissists.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Also, I should mention that if I don't eat for long periods of time, I get migraines, so I also find the migraine excuse plausible. When I have a migraine, I can barely function, so I think it's fair to not make her take the stand if she has a migraine.
    Yep. I can see how not eating and then getting straight grilled for 5 hours a day can take a toll, so I can't hate on that.

I'm not sympathetic to her plight, since Travis doesn't have the luxury of having lunch or even migraines (I guess that's a luxury to the dead), but I totally get it.

lol...........hilarious! I swear ur right tho she got summin going on wit them flaps of hers! Its like her clit has I meat mustache or summin!.............lol

Personally, after looking at her vagina, I don't see how she'd ever want a sandwich again.

IIRC, they get two meals in jail. Arpaio thinks that as long as the calorie requirements are met, it doesn't matter how often they eat or what they actually eat. Speaking of asshole narcissists.
    If that's how she's been eating for years why is she complaining now? Just more stall tactics because they are sinking their own ship!

yep you are right - 2 meals a day - but if she has money on her books she can buy extra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricop..._controversies

but i will still trade you sherriff baca for sherriff joe any day!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    If that's how she's been eating for years why is she complaining now? Just more stall tactics because they are sinking their own ship!
    it was all the talk of cinnabon and starbucks. made her stomach growl like the dickens...
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    So I am watching the afternoon part of today's trial, and they keep playing clips from her IE interview. Is it just me, or does she seems like a completely different person in those? Her voice sounds different, and her whole demeanor is different. It's almost creepy to think that is the same person on trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

The only reason they waited this long tho 2 say shit bout the lunch thing tho is cuz she was fuckin up on the stand! Like they held that wild card until they needed the point!

She's "victim" jodi again! Boo fuckin hoo!

That sheriff Joe is something else. My son briefly (less than a week) let a Jodi type girl couch surf at his place. She put a change of address in for mail to arrive at his home. After she got booted out, her mail continued to come to his place. He got postcards from Joes jail from some guy for this psycho girl. We would read the post cards before giving them back to the mailman. He gives them out free for his inmates, they have his picture on them. lol

I'm sure Jodi has supporters out there sending her money. I wonder if the public has access to the inmate accounts and what they buy like they did in the Casey Anthony case. I bet she is making prison quesadilla's in her cell.

I tried the multi quote, but it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Personally, after looking at her vagina, I don't see how she'd ever want a sandwich again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I happen to agree with you there.

I am betting Murder 2.

I have always thought it would be murder 2. I am just not seeing the DP as much as it may be warranted. I have done jury duty and I know how hard it is working with different personalities and backgrounds. There is typically "the one" person that goes the other way even when presented with damning evidence. Not to say that people have been given the DP with mostly circumstantial evidence but its my personal opinion on how things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    I'm sure I won't. But this Jodi thread is comical. Did she murder him. Yep. Are people on here totally irrational in their thinking. Oh hell yeah. They can't even see who's winning the court battle thru their mob mentality eyes. The prosecutor is not hitting homeruns. In fact he's screwing up a lot. Bringing up past boyfriends was the latest massive mistake, becasue she did not murder them. Explained on CNN earlier.
    Oh and CNN is such an authority. Please. They don't even have the facts straight... after all these days they still misquote half the facts.

RIP Travis

Thread Information