Page 1303 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 1293 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1313 1353 1403 1803 ... LastLast
Results 32,551 to 32,575 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Phew, what a doozy!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    jodi's letter

"i wanted to say how sorry i was, but first i really need a strawberry frappacino from starbucks and while i was there i saw the most amazing buleberry muffins - then the blue reminded - how good i would look n a blue dress - so then i went to forever 21, i took the 60 to the 10 to the 15 to the 101 and then alas i got lost, but while i was trying to find my cell battery so i could call some one to find out where i was, i saw twillight was playing so i had to stop and watch first becuz i love vampire so much, but any ways...... what was i writing you for?
    Lmao... so very true.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Eeeeewwwww! My bf said " I can just c JA wearing sum spidy's .... wit one of her meatflaps sticking ever so slightly out of the lil pee hole flap!" ...... lol. All wrinkley n burnt lookin!.....ahahahaha
    Thankss for the laugh, but you now owe me some brain bleach for the lasting mental image! Jeez Louise, EWW... the only thing worse would be picturing Squirmi Numi sportin' the Spideys and having any of HIS, ermm, "flaps" hangin' out...

FINALLY caught up on the last parts I missed of the trial, via YouTube (unfortunately missing the super helpful post from elamir with the vids w/ all the dang sidebars and lulls deleted, of course). Definitely an interesting day, to say the least.

She is such a lying liar who lies! Hurts my brain trying to remember all the stories she tells... wow.

Have to say tho, reading the awesome recaps, funny diaries, and some truly hilarious comments as I listened to her babble was one of the few things keeping me from beating myself over the head with my laptop or simply just throwing it out of my window during this crazy broad's avoidance of answering any and all yes or no questions with nothing but roundabout, backwards, and non-answer answers! So, many thanks (cuz I can't afford a new laptop, lol)!! You folks here are awesome, and make me feel WAY less crazy for being so obsessed over this case.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

It's been determined that the "Martinez says 'Right'" drinking game would lead to alcohol poisoning. I'm just now watching today's session. Five minutes in and my husband has suggested that I start a swear jar. Shit, damn, and piss off are worth $.10. Fuck you Jodi costs me a quarter.

There goes my paycheck.

I agree that my beloved Martinez gets a bit argumentative at times, but it's a necessary evil. Sometimes his questions are confusing but I think the overall effect/end result will be greater than the sum of its parts.

Also, fuck you Jodi. $.25

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    You are an asshole... your mama never taught you manners. You NEVER call a woman a CUNT you POS! I said because you don't watch the trial and really don't listen or know the testimony that your thoughts about Jodi not being able to do this because she's a mere woman are MEANINGLESS. Nice try! Go back and read what I said and stop lying.
    Fine, you're a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Not impressed w/Martinez so far. He's disorganized and all over the place. His strategy so far has been to point out every time she's lied, sometimes to the point of being ridiculous (like the text message where she says "thanks baby, you're the best" and Martinez says "that was a lie, wasn't it? You knew he was not the best") Really, Martinez? REALLY?? That just made you look like an idiot!

We all know she's a liar. She's admitted to lying. He's spent two days basically going "liar, liar, pants on fire." Could have saved everyone alot of time by summarizing it all with a single sentence and moved on from there with whatever else he's got.

Just my $.02...
    That's what I thought at first, until it hit me that those dates he is asking about have purpose. For example: the one date with all the text messages (from Thursday) that day was the- in Jodi's words-the day Travis was masturbating to boy pictures. JM has now proved that the event did not happen (or at least it didn't happen on the day Jodi said it did) because the evidence shows Jodi was not even around Travis that day. There is no way Travis assaulted Jodi that day-again, because Jodi was not even with Travis that day.
    He is slowly taking away the "important event" days that Jodi talked about during her time on the stand with Nurmi.

Plus, if Jodi sees Travis with naked boys pictures, why in the world would she text him "You're the best"

I don't think JM has intentions of going through her childhood, but I do think he is showing her lies and her previous obsessive behaviors. He left off yesterday on Vampire Bobby. This may be important, because I believe JM is getting ready to drop something about that relationship. Could be Bobby is a rebuttal witness. IDK???

I do notice JM is skipping fast through Travis' murder day. IMO, I believe he plans on hitting Jodi with that all in one moment-with the photos and everything.
    I'm in no hurry for JM to finish. When he does, that just means Nurmi will be back with his stupid "How do you feel" question for another 7 or 8 days.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    What's the love sack jodi n ryan were in?
    In my world, we call them bean bags.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-26-2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I go to sleep, come back, and ya'll are still arguing with Ron. He thrives on that shit. It's what keeps his post count up

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Right? They are giant bean bags. They sound like 13 year olds from the 70's calling them love sacks.
    Last edited by Jem; 02-26-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Right! I had to actually resort to Googling this "love sack" thing, cuz I really had no idea wth it was, lol. It DID sound like a hippie thing of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Makes me think of the letter Rachel wrote Ross on Friends. FRONT AND BACK!
    I just sprayed my cup of tea everywhere :)

Ron, if it isn't too much to ask, can you tone down the bitchiness a bit? It's rare that a reported post isn't you being mean, snappy, or a jerk. This is a big trial and brings a lot of traffic to the site. Isn't it still 30 degrees? Why aren't you outside playing in the snow?

Vampire Bobby makes a return! WooHoo, my life is complete!
    Late afternoon

Jodi is still on the stand. JM is still up.

How long was Travis banging his head on the door? If I guess, a minute. She starts hearing it while she's sitting on the washer. He turned around and faced her and had the eyes of a mad-man.
    Court is over for the day!
    Again, thanks for the re-caps. I deleted it from your post in error, but I think you are absolutely right in that August 2007 and 4th June '08, she's talking about the same day, not him chasing her, I don't believe that happened, but his frustrated head-banging at her not leaving probably did. Not long after, the carnage begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    Theory about her journals.
    She kept saying of course not when asked why she wouldn't write about the violence she claimed she suffered.

I don't think he was violent at all!

What I do think is that she was delusional about the depth of relationship she thought she had with travis and therefore talked about her love for him in it.

She has lied to her journal before.
    After he died if I recall.

Also I was thinking about the cleaning job. I think SHE asked Travis if she could do it that way she could keep tabs on who he was dating. (Falling asleep on the love beanbag thing outside his room and being there when he returned from a date with mimi).

She's clearly needy as hell and I think she hates that someone may not want her.
    Agree with all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    This legend from youtube is continuing to upload Jodi's testibalony cutting out the lulls and sidebars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SBSj5VhL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0YnU3BUdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_I_hjcH5O8
    If it was you who posted them yesterday, thanks Elamir. Will check these out now, way easier to find certain sections.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    David Lohr is a regular Huffington Post contributor. I have to admit that I didn't like some of his earlier articles on HP about this case because he had some facts incorrect, but he's gotten much, much more diligent since the trial began -- hats off to him for posting the original 48 hours airing.

I have a hard time restraining myself reading the comments on his HP Jodi articles; there is a larger than normal loon element over there.
    I didn't realise it was him! HP's full of them mind.

That's what I thought at first, until it hit me that those dates he is asking about have purpose. For example: the one date with all the text messages (from Thursday) that day was the- in Jodi's words-the day Travis was masturbating to boy pictures. JM has now proved that the event did not happen (or at least it didn't happen on the day Jodi said it did) because the evidence shows Jodi was not even around Travis that day. There is no way Travis assaulted Jodi that day-again, because Jodi was not even with Travis that day.
    He is slowly taking away the "important event" days that Jodi talked about during her time on the stand with Nurmi.

Plus, if Jodi sees Travis with naked boys pictures, why in the world would she text him "You're the best"

I don't think JM has intentions of going through her childhood, but I do think he is showing her lies and her previous obsessive behaviors. He left off yesterday on Vampire Bobby. This may be important, because I believe JM is getting ready to drop something about that relationship. Could be Bobby is a rebuttal witness. IDK???

I do notice JM is skipping fast through Travis' murder day. IMO, I believe he plans on hitting Jodi with that all in one moment-with the photos and everything.
    I'm in no hurry for JM to finish. When he does, that just means Nurmi will be back with his stupid "How do you feel" question for another 7 or 8 days.
    Again, agree with you. Aww shit!I didn't even think about the re-direct. If his objections are what he's going to be working on, this trial could last well past April. That's just ruined my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Fine, you're a dick.
    Geeze. Stop it already.

Hi Ron - I don't know anything about you but it seems to me you'd probably find more friends and a lot more sympathy over at the jodiariesisinnocent site.

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    Geeze. Stop it already.

Hi Ron - I don't know anything about you but it seems to me you'd probably find more friends and a lot more sympathy over at the jodiariesisinnocent site.

Just saying
    Hmm. I can't remember what info I was looking for when I came across that site. Needless to say I was gob-smacked to see someone actually making the claim that the world was a better place without Travis and "guys like him". They truly worship at the "Jodi is a victim" or "Jodi is a hero" altar.

Disturbing and disgusting.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    Geeze. Stop it already.

Just saying
    He's at the wind up. Harsh words to Msmichie, though she seems well able for him. He's probably bored.

Can we please stop with the name calling (I don't care who started it, what are we, children?). This is a great place for intelligent discussion. It's a shame we have to fight among ourselves. There is plenty to talk about concerning the case.

Here's one...is Martinez really working alone on this? Does he have any help in the courtroom, or is Flores the only one? If he's doing it solo, he's amazing. I hope he ties all the lies up in a neat bow and presents it with a bouquet of irises to the jury in closing argument.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    uh, you said love sack. huh-huh. huh.

seriously though. all mormons have 'em.

you guys are all nuts. trying to catch up in this thread is a full time job.

love sack baby love sack... not enough caffine and now a song trapped in my head. it is going to be a fun day!
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Why is rage a factor, you fucking wingnuts?

An angry Jodi don't compared to an average sized adult male when he first gets up from a deep sleep. Why is this bitch suddenly magic just cause she's been wronged??

This is why I say you broads are delusional. A bunch of people thinking "if I get mad enough I can lift buildings" and that's a load of horseshit. You ain't that fucking tough.

And why didn't he have to do that shit? Cause leaving everything as-is was enough for people to blame Jodi.
    You're welcome.
    I tried to put this idea out yesterday, but it didn't post. Since you brought this up, I'll go ahead and throw it out there. If you were a small woman who wanted to bring down a large male, knowing that he could easily overpower you, what would be the most effective way to do it? He's in the shower, naked, she's taking pictures of him..all she would have to do to overpower him quickly and easily would be to begin repeatedly stab him in the back til he drops, and is in too much pain right off the bat to fight back.

Did anyone else catch JM asking Jodi if there was a lock on Travis' closet door? First she said no, then I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    Every time the judge overrules Nurmi, he puckers his lips like a smacked arse, always makes me laugh. Also noticed Willmott smiling when Jodi was sparing with Juan, seems she likes it when her client does that, not sure how that will play with the jury if they notice it.

HAHAHAHA!!! I almost peed when I read this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    It's been determined that the "Martinez says 'Right'" drinking game would lead to alcohol poisoning. I'm just now watching today's session. Five minutes in and my husband has suggested that I start a swear jar. Shit, damn, and piss off are worth $.10. Fuck you Jodi costs me a quarter.

There goes my paycheck.

I agree that my beloved Martinez gets a bit argumentative at times, but it's a necessary evil. Sometimes his questions are confusing but I think the overall effect/end result will be greater than the sum of its parts.

Also, fuck you Jodi. $.25
    I love how he says "riiiiight" lol. Almost like he wants to follow it up with this gesture
    Last edited by Rockabillychick; 02-26-2013 at 04:49 AM. Reason: I can spell... really I can

I'm not sure if this link will work or not but I was poking through my facebook and found a video I have of me dragging a 515 pound chain around a warehouse. I weigh around 145. Obviously it's not a dead body but it's also a lot heavier than a man would be. This was my first time ever even trying something like this, too, so it's not like I practice or anything. So, yeah, I'm pretty certain that a 120-something pound woman could drag a 180 pound man. https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...50322443004505

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Cross Examination day 1 Cross Examination Day 2

Wonder how her demeanor will change tomorrow?
    I predict in the morning she'll have energy but continue with the quiet condescension:
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Qx...-JODIARIAS.JPG

If Juan shows crime scene photos, we'll see a little hair curtain:

and a little use of the tissues for visual effect:

By the afternoon, she'll be all puppy eyes and worn out to the jurors:

Morning peeps!!!!!
    I want to see a lot of this today:

Couldn't agree more! Well said!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Did anyone else catch JM asking Jodi if there was a lock on Travis' closet door? First she said no, then I don't know.
    Yep. I definitely noticed that. I was very skeptical when she had said the other day that she locked the door behind her, because why on earth would a closet have locks on the inside? And I believe she did say that she went into the closet through the bathroom door and locked it behind her, so that Travis couldn't follow, and so he supposedly ran, wet and naked down out of the bathroom, down the hall, and caught her on the other side.

Knew that was complete and utter bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I'm not sure if this link will work or not but I was poking through my facebook and found a video I have of me dragging a 515 pound chain around a warehouse. I weigh around 145. Obviously it's not a dead body but it's also a lot heavier than a man would be. This was my first time ever even trying something like this, too, so it's not like I practice or anything. So, yeah, I'm pretty certain that a 120-something pound woman could drag a 180 pound man. https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...50322443004505
    Well gee, there goes the theory that a woman has to be "hulked out" or even in a rage to lift dead weight that is more than her body weight, and in your case, many times your body weight. I've no idea your body type, but you look to be about similar to Jodi's height, but thinner than she was back when she murdered Travis.

So yeah, if you can haul over 500 pounds on a dry concrete floor, she surely would've been capable of dragging less than half of that, and on a wet, slippery floor to boot.

Oops, I missed the fact that you listed your weight. I still think you look thinner than Jodi did back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nah, msmchie is a nut. I guess Ron its, too, but... same boat.
    I think she's a pretty cool chick. I've chatted with her in pm's a bit.
    She has shared here on the thread that this case hits pretty close to home because of a family member who was murdered in a similarly brutal way. :(

I think we all need to get back on topic...myself included.

This is about Travis getting justice.
    Lets hope for a really good trial day!!!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Thread Information