Page 1296 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 296 796 1196 1246 1286 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1306 1346 1396 1796 ... LastLast
Results 32,376 to 32,400 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

As to the jodie had help theory... yeah a gun, a knife, a naked wet unsuspecting man were all her help factors! N if u think a women isn't capable of doing that alone then u never seen a womens rage! HELL HATH NO FURY!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Don't forget to smite me and put my delicate little woman-self in my place. We are all helpless little flowers after all.

If you need me I'll be in the kitchen trying to make my man a sandwich. It might be a while though, since I'm not sure if my weak little self can lift the knife.
    This is more like it.

But my natural, masculine ability to reason leads me to believe you're being sarcastic here.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    As to the jodie had help theory... yeah a gun, a knife, a naked wet unsuspecting man were all her help factors! N if u think a women isn't capable of doing that alone then u never seen a womens rage! HELL HATH NO FURY!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ah don't let Ron get to you so much. We're all entitled to an opinion, he just chooses to be more of an asshole when putting his across

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I just don't care that much. I know that a little girl didnt' do this shit by herself. The fucking end.

What is SO fucking hard to grasp, God damn it!? HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE.

Yea, I have my head jammed up my ass because I don't think little girls have super powers. It's me that's the crazy one here.
    You know more than the evidence. More than the police. More than the Medical Examiner? More than the Forensic Technicians? More than the murderer who admitted doing it?

Wow, you're super-man.

Why don't you get up on the stand and prove your great knowledge and save Jodi?

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I love how Jodi refers to the letter she wrote Travis' family as "short and sweet" in the 48 hours interview.... but in reality it was 18 pages!
    jodi's letter

"i wanted to say how sorry i was, but first i really need a strawberry frappacino from starbucks and while i was there i saw the most amazing buleberry muffins - then the blue reminded - how good i would look n a blue dress - so then i went to forever 21, i took the 60 to the 10 to the 15 to the 101 and then alas i got lost, but while i was trying to find my cell battery so i could call some one to find out where i was, i saw twillight was playing so i had to stop and watch first becuz i love vampire so much, but any ways...... what was i writing you for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Ah don't let Ron get to you so much. We're all entitled to an opinion, he just chooses to be more of an asshole when putting his across
    You get it.

You know more than the evidence. More than the police. More than the Medical Examiner? More than the Forensic Technicians? More than the murderer who admitted doing it?

Wow, you're super-man.

Why don't you get up on the stand and prove your great knowledge and save Jodi?
    Didn't I just say I don't care that much?

I mean if this were a friend of someone I knew, I would get on her to tell the real story and stop protecting her accomplice. But at this point she's still screwed anyway, so who knows.

What I know is common sense, and it says she would have a fucking HARD time doing that shit by herself. COMMON SENSE!

lol@ knowing more then the police being a big deal.

ETA: And Superman isn't a detective, Batman is.

Besides wit how much she looovess to talk if someone else was involved she woulda sang like a fuckin canary yrs ago! She woulda done already tried to put all the blame on the other person! Just like the fucking ninja couple!

There are pics of me everywhere. Check my profile for a FB link. Or look in a MDS pic thread. Then you can call me gross all you want.

I didn't say it wasn't fishy, but there WAS NOT enough to convict for murder. But women continue to be butthurt over her acquittal because that's what broads do.
    Doesn't matter what you look like, it's the mentality of a person as yourself but I'm sure you're a good person.

This is more like it.

But my natural, masculine ability to reason leads me to believe you're being sarcastic here.

Got that did ya? No flies on you.

Well if you're Ron, you apparently are only entitled to your opinion if it agrees with his. Otherwise you're insane.

Anyways you're right, not worth debating with someone who can't see any p.o.v. except his own and can't respect others without trying to demean them.

I'm done feeding the troll, I promise.

She did it! She did it all by her fuckin lonsome n that's that!

He's got that "I didn't get laid in high school so now I'm cocky n closed minded" smugness to him......

Woo hoo, I've been smited. Nice to know I can get so under someone's skin.

Besides wit how much she looovess to talk if someone else was involved she woulda sang like a fuckin canary yrs ago! She woulda done already tried to put all the blame on the other person! Just like the fucking ninja couple!
    Maybe she's scared of them. Look what they did to Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Doesn't matter what you look like, it's the mentality of a person as yourself but I'm sure you're a good person.
    I'm a sane person, and I'm a rational person. That's why I'm skeptical of her story. Ninjas are more plausible than her hulking out all by herself.

Well if you're Ron, you apparently are only entitled to your opinion if it agrees with his. Otherwise you're insane.

Anyways you're right, not worth debating with someone who can't see any p.o.v. except his own and can't respect others without trying to demean them.

I'm done feeding the troll, I promise.
    Pfft, you're the one who believes in some Jodi spun fairy tale. How am I the troll here? You've all been spouting the same "fry bitch" nonsense for hundreds of pages. Nothing can change any of your minds, so dont' act like I'm the one being goofy here.

You're entitled to your opinion, I just think it's retarded. And I am SUPER serious when I say I hope none of you get your ass kicked (or worse) cause you decide to beat up some dude in a bar or a mugger or something cause you were inspired by Jodi's "super-strength."

Fucking troll? Fuck off.

U gals kno what I mean! Thats y we wanted to c the pic!

Eh, I don't particularly care about Jodi's lady parts. Travis was okay enough to have sex with her and we all have our own tastes.

My only concern is that she brutally murdered a man physically and has tried to do it again by dragging his name through the mud to save her own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    I couldn't imagine the restraint that it takes for him to keep from screaming at her, especially since she is baiting him. You know we are kidding about the candy, just having a bit of fun, after the aggravation of watching the lies flow from her mouth.
    I know you are joking around. JA is just sooooooo tiring! I would just like to see Juan get something nice if he manages to get that murdering psychopath convicted. So I have vowed to send him a nice expensive bottle of wine if he does. I don't even know if he drinks wine but what the hell.

Awwww I'm sorry ron.....

Awwww I'm sorry ron.....
    It's why I rarely look in here.

Personally I don't want Jodi to fry. She said herself on 48 Hours she didn't want to spend the rest of her life in jail, she'd rather die. So let the bitch sit in jail for the rest of her life. I don't care whether someone else was involved or whether she was exposed to radioactive materials that turned her into a super-human raging maniac. Fact is, she was there, she killed him (or had a hand in it) and she deserves to be punished.
    Last edited by Jem; 02-25-2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Added bracketed sentence to appease Ron and not be lumped into the "dumb broad" category.

Personally I don't want Jodi to fry. She said herself on 48 Hours she didn't want to spend the rest of her life in jail, she'd rather die. So let the bitch sit in jail for the rest of her life. I don't care whether someone else was involved or whether she was exposed to radioactive materials that turned her into a super-human raging maniac. Fact is, she was there, she killed him (or had a hand in it) and she deserves to be punished.
    I like you.

Cross Examination day 1 Cross Examination Day 2

Wonder how her demeanor will change tomorrow?

I'm not believing no fairy tales just the facts the evidence n she admitted it! I also kno that a women big or small is certainly capable of all that n more when she's seething with rage and her adrenaline is pumping! Just like the women that lift cars off their babies! N she knew once she started she had to finish it!

I like you.

Are Dr. Drew and I watching the same trial?

I did notice he has a "human lie detector" coming up; should be interesting.

One thing I forgot to mention before, was a body language expert on NG. Did anyone notice that when Jodi answers, often times she looks up and to the right? Traditionally that's known in BL as a "tell" that she's lying.

I don't know how much stock any of us really put in BL as it's not super-scientific, I don't think, but it's interesting.
    One thing that stood out to me during direct examination is that she NEVER looked up. Not left, not right. Nothing. A day or so later I saw the body language lady on Dr. Drew (probably the same person you're talking about, she's on HLN a lot), and she pointed out that very thing. I also noticed that during cross examination, she's looking up more. Probably because on cross she's having to actually come up with lies on-the-spot whereas on direct, she was so well-rehearsed that she was a freaking robot.

Like you, I take the body language stuff with a grain of salt, but interesting nonetheless.

I'm not believing no fairy tales just the facts the evidence n she admitted it! I also kno that a women big or small is certainly capable of all that n more when she's seething with rage and her adrenaline is pumping! Just like the women that lift cars off their babies! N she knew once she started she had to finish it!
    Is there a club of women that lift cars off their babies? I totally need a membership. Just in case my horrible woman driving skills (or lack of) get me into a pickle!

Thread Information