Page 1295 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1305 1345 1395 1795 ... LastLast
Results 32,351 to 32,375 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Everyone has or will b "played" at least once in life n we even hav or will "play" someone as well but we don't brutally cut someone down in the prime of there life and dam near decapitate them, now do we?......... not to mention the continuous blows years later to his reputation!

Ok ron so u don't think that she should have to answer to the fact that her baby ended up in trash bags in the woods??

From what I gather reading Ron's posts, he's not supporting Jodi, he's just saying women can't kick a man's ass because we're all too feeble and busy hating eachother. So therefore, someone must have had to help. He has no idea who but what he's saying is right and we're all stupid. Can't argue with that logic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    You mean gets the needle? LOL and if noone does it I will make sure I send one to his office the day I hear the words We the jury find the defendant should be sentenced to death!
    I am sure once he hears the word "Guilty" he would not want a reminder of that psychopathic bitch like having her favorite sex toy candy sent to him. How about an expensive bottle of wine or champagne instead. If he gets a guilty verdict that will be enough for me. I am already scouting out the vintage I want to send him. He would deserve it. Can you imagine doing rounds with that crazy bitch? I am exhausted from just watching it today.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Everyone has or will b "played" at least once in life n we even hav or will "play" someone as well but we don't brutally cut someone down in the prime of there life and dam near decapitate them, now do we?......... not to mention the continuous blows years later to his reputation!
    That's right... the slaughter continues...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    The reason why I don't even try to support the "Jodi had help" theory is because it was such a sloppy job that their DNA would probably somehow end up there too.

CASE CLOSED
    Yea, but that makes HEAPS more sense than her chopping him up and tossing him around all by herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Yup serious, but I wouldn't use the word dead though.
    You see what I did there?

There's an entire forum here, look around. I'm not posting pictures of myself in the Jodi thread to satisfy your quirky curiosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ok ron so u don't think that she should have to answer to the fact that her baby ended up in trash bags in the woods??
    If you cannot prove a scenario, then she gets to go home. Isn't it great that you need evidence to convict! I think it's awesome!

Ecspeacially since there was no "nanny" n she was the last one with caylee! Not to mention ur baby is ur responsiblity! I mean 2yr olds don't just end up in bags in the woods dead ron!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

I believe that without even knowing a cause of death it's ridiculous to think someone should be convicted of murder. Some of you seem to have no problem living in a country where "I don't like her" is enough to prosecute; better hope no one ever decides they don't like you.

Yea, you're not teasing. You're dead serious.

Jealous roommate, like Artemis said.
    Go back, read my comment again. I clearly said that there was plenty of circumstantial evidence for murder. And the cover-up/lies don't match with an accidental drowning.

I also said I can understand the jury hesitating with a conviction because it was not 100% proven. They couldn't prove cause of death because of the degradation of the body. But, they can clearly feel she is guilty, due to circumstantial evidence, yet not convict because it's just not enough. Since I was not on the jury, I'm not sure if the evidence provided was "enough" legally, beyond a reasonable doubt. We're talking what the law says.

And so with Jodi, you are blaming Travis' roommate? You have a hard time believing Jodi had the rage with all the ups and downs she and Travis had, but you believe that Travis' roommate of a couple of months was what? Head over heels for Jodi? Having an affair with her? You believe this roommate helped her kill him? So he could have Jodi for himself?

This makes no sense. Neither does the idea that Jodi's dna would be all over but neither roommate's would.

If Enrique (I assume you are blaming him because the other roommate was staying with his girlfriend) killed Travis, then why wouldn't he have, you know? Cleaned up the murder scene, did the laundry, removed all traces of Jodi's presence, and then dumped the body somewhere? Jodi was on a tight time schedule, Enrique had all night, and days after, to clean the scene.

That is beyond ridiculous. This was Jodi, screwing up and leaving behind tons of evidence because she was rushing to flee the scene and provide herself an alibi.

Sorry, that explanation just won't fly.

Not to mention, if Jodi was nothing but an accomplice, she would've turned on the roommate and implicated him, in a heartbeat.

Ecspeacially since there was no "nanny" n she was the last one with caylee! Not to mention ur baby is ur responsiblity! I mean 2yr olds don't just end up in bags in the woods dead ron!
    What?!

So let's look up all the kids in the missing children registry and put their parents in prison. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassyblue View Post
    I am sure once he hears the word "Guilty" he would not want a reminder of that psychopathic bitch like having her favorite sex toy candy sent to him. How about an expensive bottle of wine or champagne instead. If he gets a guilty verdict that will be enough for me. I am already scouting out the vintage I want to send him. He would deserve it. Can you imagine doing rounds with that crazy bitch? I am exhausted from just watching it today.
    I couldn't imagine the restraint that it takes for him to keep from screaming at her, especially since she is baiting him. You know we are kidding about the candy, just having a bit of fun, after the aggravation of watching the lies flow from her mouth.

Yea, but that makes HEAPS more sense than her chopping him up and tossing him around all by herself!

You see what I did there?

There's an entire forum here, look around. I'm not posting pictures of myself in the Jodi thread to satisfy your quirky curiosity.
    Nope, you did nothing there lol sorry. It was a joke but I'm sure I can imagine what you look like which would make sense as to your theories :D JMO.

Wen its ur baby, ur child, ur responsibilty, then u should have to answer to how she ended up in the woods being torn apart by fuckin animals! That's all there is to it! If ur kid misses a bunch of school u get truancy fines.... y? Cuz ur the person responsible for them!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Go back, read my comment again. I clearly said that there was plenty of circumstantial evidence for murder. And the cover-up/lies don't match with an accidental drowning.

I also said I can understand the jury hesitating with a conviction because it was not 100% proven. They couldn't prove cause of death because of the degradation of the body. But, they can clearly feel she is guilty, due to circumstantial evidence, yet not convict because it's just not enough. Since I was not on the jury, I'm not sure if the evidence provided was "enough" legally, beyond a reasonable doubt. We're talking what the law says.

And so with Jodi, you are blaming Travis' roommate? You have a hard time believing Jodi had the rage with all the ups and downs she and Travis had, but you believe that Travis' roommate of a couple of months was what? Head over heels for Jodi? Having an affair with her? You believe this roommate helped her kill him? So he could have Jodi for himself?

This makes no sense. Neither does the idea that Jodi's dna would be all over but neither roommate's would.

If Enrique (I assume you are blaming him because the other roommate was staying with his girlfriend) killed Travis, then why wouldn't he have, you know? Cleaned up the murder scene, did the laundry, removed all traces of Jodi's presence, and then dumped the body somewhere? Jodi was on a tight time schedule, Enrique had all night, and days after, to clean the scene.

That is beyond ridiculous. This was Jodi, screwing up and leaving behind tons of evidence because she was rushing to flee the scene and provide herself an alibi.

Sorry, that explanation just won't fly.

Not to mention, if Jodi was nothing but an accomplice, she would've turned on the roommate and implicated him, in a heartbeat.
    Why is rage a factor, you fucking wingnuts?

An angry Jodi don't compared to an average sized adult male when he first gets up from a deep sleep. Why is this bitch suddenly magic just cause she's been wronged??

This is why I say you broads are delusional. A bunch of people thinking "if I get mad enough I can lift buildings" and that's a load of horseshit. You ain't that fucking tough.

And why didn't he have to do that shit? Cause leaving everything as-is was enough for people to blame Jodi.
    You're welcome.

Nope, you did nothing there lol sorry. It was a joke but I'm sure I can imagine what you look like which would make sense as to your theories :D JMO.
    So am I really handsome, or really gross?

Wen its ur baby, ur child, ur responsibilty, then u should have to answer to how she ended up in the woods being torn apart by fuckin animals! That's all there is to it! If ur kid misses a bunch of school u get truancy fines.... y? Cuz ur the person responsible for them!
    Are you having a seizure?

C'mon Ron_NYC please post a pic of you "smiling and saying cheeeeese" lol haha jk.

What?!

So let's look up all the kids in the missing children registry and put their parents in prison. Problem solved!
    Or perhaps we should just look very closely at parents who claim their children died by accident, but then they chose to dump the body in the woods rather than call authorities and tell them what happened/seek help.

Even you have to admit you don't lose a child to an accident then respond by throwing them away in a garbage bag, right?

I love how Jodi refers to the letter she wrote Travis' family as "short and sweet" in the 48 hours interview.... but in reality it was 18 pages!

So am I really handsome, or really gross?

Are you having a seizure?
    I'll keep that to myself hahahehe

Why is rage a factor, you fucking wingnuts?

An angry Jodi don't compared to an average sized adult male when he first gets up from a deep sleep. Why is this bitch suddenly magic just cause she's been wronged??

This is why I say you broads are delusional. A bunch of people thinking "if I get mad enough I can lift buildings" and that's a load of horseshit. You ain't that fucking tough.

And why didn't he have to do that shit? Cause leaving everything as-is was enough for people to blame Jodi.
    You're welcome.
    So you CAN'T provide a reasonable explanation. So, either you're a troll or you just have your head jammed up your ass. (I can fling insults too, see). ;)

C'mon Ron_NYC please post a pic of you "smiling and saying cheeeeese" lol haha jk.
    There are pics of me everywhere. Check my profile for a FB link. Or look in a MDS pic thread. Then you can call me gross all you want.

Or perhaps we should just look very closely at parents who claim their children died by accident, but then they chose to dump the body in the woods rather than call authorities and tell them what happened/seek help.

Even you have to admit you don't lose a child to an accident then respond by throwing them away in a garbage bag, right?
    I didn't say it wasn't fishy, but there WAS NOT enough to convict for murder. But women continue to be butthurt over her acquittal because that's what broads do.

No I bet their parents reported them missing!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I love how Jodi refers to the letter she wrote Travis' family as "short and sweet" in the 48 hours interview.... but in reality it was 18 pages!
    Yeah 18 pages is not short and sweet.

So you CAN'T provide a reasonable explanation. So, either you're a troll or you just have your head jammed up your ass. (I can fling insults too, see). ;)
    I just don't care that much. I know that a little girl didnt' do this shit by herself. The fucking end.

What is SO fucking hard to grasp, God damn it!? HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE.

Yea, I have my head jammed up my ass because I don't think little girls have super powers. It's me that's the crazy one here.

Don't forget to smite me and put my delicate little woman-self in my place. We are all helpless little flowers after all.

If you need me I'll be in the kitchen trying to make my man a sandwich. It might be a while though, since I'm not sure if my weak little self can lift the knife.

Thread Information