Page 1294 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 294 794 1194 1244 1284 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1304 1344 1394 1794 ... LastLast
Results 32,326 to 32,350 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Tell Ron to show/post a picture of himself, now that will speak volumes BAhahaa I bet I know what he looks like, that would explain a lot
    Is that you in your display picture?

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Man if she ever gets out she's gonna to have sum vag-re juvefication done!
    For $300 from the same place that gave her pancake nips.

....LMFAO! Hell yeah rocka!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    So, let me get this straight then, any woman that Ron finds attractive can't possibly be a killer?

Perhaps thinking with the wrong head, eh?
    Huh? No, I just don't get cranky over accusations alone. I'm also objective enough to actually put a little thought into a scenario to realize that it's highly unlikely.

If most of you chicks were told that Kim Kardashian beat Kanye West to death with her bare hands you'd believe it just cause you're such haters and wanna see her in lock up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I think Ron may just be an all-round woman hater. If we were all walking vaginas with no mouths he wouldn't have shit to complain about.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ohhh here's Jodi's friend blaming Vampire Bobby. He started abusing her allegedly, and changed her into a different person.

So, why didn't she drive a knife through the vampire's heart, instead of Travis?

This chick on Dr. Drew sounds like a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Huh? No, I just don't get cranky over accusations alone. I'm also objective enough to actually put a little thought into a scenario to realize that it's highly unlikely.

If most of you chicks were told that Kim Kardashian beat Kanye West to death with her bare hands you'd believe it just cause you're such haters and wanna see her in lock up.

If Kim left bloody handprints and hair, as well as incriminating photos at the scene after murdering Kanye, you best believe people would and should believe it.

The only way you can defend her is to deny all the evidence.

Seriously, I would LOVE to hear you explain who the "real" murderer was, and why? Oh and why was Jodi there hauling Travis' body?

Oh yeah blondie! Even the most modern man has had that "man it musta been nice when theese bitches weren't allowed to say shit n just did what they were told" thought! U kno what I say?...FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK TTTTHHHHAAAAAT SHIT!....lol

Tell Ron to show/post a picture of himself, now that will speak volumes BAhahaa I bet I know what he looks like, that would explain a lot
    Wait....what?!?

If Kim left bloody handprints and hair, as well as incriminating photos at the scene after murdering Kanye, you best believe people would and should believe it.

The only way you can defend her is to deny all the evidence.

Seriously, I would LOVE to hear you explain who the "real" murderer was, and why? Oh and why was Jodi there hauling Travis' body?
    All I said was she didn't do it solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Is that you in your display picture?
    Lmfao noooo hahaaa jsut some funny pic I found

Ok so how many of us are women... How many of us have been in relationships where we were all in and the guy not so much? I know I have. How many of us have killed the guy? Brutally, mind you.... yeah didn't think so. Using someone for sex does not mean it is abuse.

I wonder if the mormons r using this case as an example! Like c pre-marital sex can kill ya!

Btw, I believe there was plenty of circumstantial evidence of why Casey murdered Caylee, and why. But, I cannot hold it too much against the jury that they felt there just wasn't enough.

I can't say what decision I would have made LEGALLY, even though she was plenty incriminated.

But, I suppose you believe Casey was sexually abused by everyone (just like Jodi eh?)? And you believe what was the reason that Casey taped Caylee's mouth shut with duct tape after she "accidentally drowned"? And then logically, when you have an accidental drowning you would put your child in a trash bag and dump her in the woods and go on with partying? And when questioned about her whereabouts, you would pull a name out of your ass and try to incriminate an innocent person?

That seems logical to you?

If so, I don't think there's anything more to discuss here.

I found Toblerones on sale at the grocery store. I was trying to find pop rocks but no dice. I also must have thrown away the People magazine with the Jodi article in it so have Mindy instead.

I also got the Starbucks in there.

I second that notion rocka!

Wait....what?!?
    It's usually some weird dude that always supports the murderer women in these type of cases so I was curious as to what you look like LOL but I am just teasing, well kind-a

All I said was she didn't do it solo.
    Then tell us who helped her.

Please, I am on the edge of my seat here. Explain away Jodi as the aggressor. And don't forget to add a motive as to why someone else killed Travis and Jodi was bystander/helper.

has the dr drew juror been smokin a little bud b4 his interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    has the dr drew juror been smokin a little bud b4 his interview?
    High as a kite... LOL

Jury isn't writing notes because they don't need notes, they already made up their minds and sending her on her way to death row.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Ok so how many of us are women... How many of us have been in relationships where we were all in and the guy not so much? I know I have. How many of us have killed the guy? Brutally, mind you.... yeah didn't think so. Using someone for sex does not mean it is abuse.

Btw, I believe there was plenty of circumstantial evidence of why Casey murdered Caylee, and why. But, I cannot hold it too much against the jury that they felt there just wasn't enough.

I can't say what decision I would have made LEGALLY, even though she was plenty incriminated.

But, I suppose you believe Casey was sexually abused by everyone (just like Jodi eh?)? And you believe what was the reason that Casey taped Caylee's mouth shut with duct tape after she "accidentally drowned"? And then logically, when you have an accidental drowning you would put your child in a trash bag and dump her in the woods and go on with partying? And when questioned about her whereabouts, you would pull a name out of your ass and try to incriminate an innocent person?

That seems logical to you?

If so, I don't think there's anything more to discuss here.
    I believe that without even knowing a cause of death it's ridiculous to think someone should be convicted of murder. Some of you seem to have no problem living in a country where "I don't like her" is enough to prosecute; better hope no one ever decides they don't like you.

It's usually some weird dude that always supports the murderer women in these type of cases so I was curious as to what you look like LOL but I am just teasing, well kind-a
    Yea, you're not teasing. You're dead serious.

Then tell us who helped her.

Please, I am on the edge of my seat here. Explain away Jodi as the aggressor. And don't forget to add a motive as to why someone else killed Travis and Jodi was bystander/helper.
    Jealous roommate, like Artemis said.

The reason why I don't even try to support the "Jodi had help" theory is because it was such a sloppy job that their DNA would probably somehow end up there too.

CASE CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I found Toblerones on sale at the grocery store. I was trying to find pop rocks but no dice. I also must have thrown away the People magazine with the Jodi article in it so have Mindy instead.

I also got the Starbucks in there.

Who are you going to ejaculate on first? And don't forget to give them the Starbucks AFTER they punch you in the head.

I believe that without even knowing a cause of death it's ridiculous to think someone should be convicted of murder. Some of you seem to have no problem living in a country where "I don't like her" is enough to prosecute; better hope no one ever decides they don't like you.

Yea, you're not teasing. You're dead serious.

Jealous roommate, like Artemis said.
    Yup serious, but I wouldn't use the word dead though.

Thread Information