Page 1292 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 292 792 1192 1242 1282 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1302 1342 1392 1792 ... LastLast
Results 32,276 to 32,300 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    And here I thought Jodi would be partial to the names Tootsie and Tob(l)e.
    Oh, those are perfect!!! I bet she wishes she'd have twin boy and girl and she could name them those!

(Those would be some seriously screwed up kids!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
    I could go for some pop rocks right about now.
    LOL I was in Cracker Barrel the other day and almost bought some! My kids were acting an ass by the time we were leaving so I forgot all about them.

I'm imaging Juan heading straight home and chugging down a 5th of Vodka. I don't know what it must feel like to spar with this.....thing.... all day. Yikes!

The thirty minute fest didn't help out.

Nurmi made his comment on how Juan can wait to talk when it's his turn -
    and now when it is Juan's turn Nurmi doesn't know when to shut up.
    The judge should just mesmerize him with some nachos to keep his mouth busy.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Hell yeah guiltyassin, n she knew that if she got preggers travis would absolutely marry her! That would be the only way he'd marry her 3 holed wonder ass!
    lol!!

Fuck yeah she def was trying to fuck ryan! He said he didn't want her to regret her trip (by going to far to fast) thinking that jodi was sum type of respectable women or something! Then when after she left ryans to go home she txt him saying somethin like "I'm a big girl, I can handle it" or somthin to that effect..... cuz she was swoll that he kept stopping them!

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Thanks anyway beantown! Lol

Haha, no prob. you deserved it for the 3 wonder holed comment! lmao.

Not impressed w/Martinez so far. He's disorganized and all over the place. His strategy so far has been to point out every time she's lied, sometimes to the point of being ridiculous (like the text message where she says "thanks baby, you're the best" and Martinez says "that was a lie, wasn't it? You knew he was not the best") Really, Martinez? REALLY?? That just made you look like an idiot!

We all know she's a liar. She's admitted to lying. He's spent two days basically going "liar, liar, pants on fire." Could have saved everyone alot of time by summarizing it all with a single sentence and moved on from there with whatever else he's got.

Just my $.02...

She prob thought that if she gave him some sloppy 2nds that he'd fall in love and lie for her! Alibi her! But he didn't! N travis didn't fall in love with that pussy either! He just beat it up more n was bout to send that chipped ham back to the nasty deli it came from so he could go look for "mrs alexander"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    I'm imaging Juan heading straight home and chugging down a 5th of Vodka. I don't know what it must feel like to spar with this.....thing.... all day. Yikes!
    I feel like sending him some champagne when he finally puts this bitch away. Perhaps some candy if she gets the DP; perhaps Godiva rather than Toblerone.

Dr. Drew has a Jodi ally on... There goes my blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    LOL I was in Cracker Barrel the other day and almost bought some! My kids were acting an ass by the time we were leaving so I forgot all about them.
    I will go to the grocery store with a good reason at least. Subpoena me some Toblerone and pop rocks. In all seriousness I wont let the thoughts of Jodi's roast beef change my opinions on Pop Rocks. She wanted to subpoena God, so I feel justified to some candy.

(I will say seeing pictures of her goggily-smaboigen makes me feel better about myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Dr. Drew has a Jodi ally on... There goes my blood pressure.
    Lie down
    Deep breaths
    Count to ten.

Jodi's diary from jail!

Entry #12

February 25, 2013

Dear Diary,

I've started making my list of what I want to do as soon as I am acquitted of these bogus "murder" charges. The top of my list is getting my own reality t.v. show. I am having some trouble coming up with a name for my show. I am leaning towards "Smile and Say Cheese!" One of my fellow inmates had the nerve to suggest I name my reality t.v. show "The Biggest Liar" or "The Real Sociopaths of Yreka"...let's just say she better, um, sleep with one eye open. I've got a full bottle of Advil and a disposable razor with her name written all over it.

Martinez must think I am a medical doctor. How in the world am I expected to know when someone is dead? Obviously, the evidence proves that I am not good at judging that. Otherwise I would not have had to stab Travis 27 times, slice his throat, and shoot him in the face. I HAD to do all of this to make sure he was dead. What did he expect me to do? Check for a pulse? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Ryan Burns is full of crap! How dare he say that he touched my vaginal area. My vaginal area may have straddled his chest, but he did not touch it with his hands at all. I tried to get him to, I even adjusted him so that my vaginal area was right where I needed it to be. But the man was a complete amateur. He could not handle my vaginal area!! How dare he lie on the stand about it. This is MY trial. I am the only one allowed to lie. He can go and have his own trial if he wants to lie.

Today when I was on the stand Nurmi whispered a great tip in my ear. He said that if Martinez upsets me, I should picture him in spider man underwear. It was a good idea, but it just didn't calm me down enough. So, I tried picturing Martinez in spiderman underwear...while also lying in a pool of blood. Wow! That worked like magic. It totally helped me calm down. Blood does that for me. Maybe I really am a vampire!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    Last edited by Justice11; 02-25-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Nobody but darryl fell in love with that pussy! Don't nobody wanna hav to lick them meatflaps for the rest of their life!..... that's prob another reason travis just wanted to stick wit anal!..... those things look mean!... just angry lookin pussy right there!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    I feel like sending him some champagne when he finally puts this bitch away. Perhaps some candy if she gets the DP; perhaps Godiva rather than Toblerone.
    It would be hilarious if someone who works with Juan put a big Toblerone bar on his desk the day she gets put in the slammer.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Hey rock..who is she? jodi ally?
    Hope you all have a good night. This old gal isn't feeling so great today.
    I added some friends and not sure if i did it right. I hope some of you don't mind.
    Goodnight everyone. Trial tomorrow! I don't want to miss it again!
    Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Entry #12

February 25, 2013

Dear Diary,

I've started making my list of what I want to do as soon as I am acquitted of these bogus "murder" charges. The top of my list is getting my own reality t.v. show. I am having some trouble coming up with a name for my show. I am leaning towards "Smile and Say Cheese!" One of my fellow inmates had the nerve to suggest I name my reality t.v. show "The Biggest Liar" or "The Real Sociopaths of Yreka"...let's just say she better, um, sleep with one eye open. I've got a full bottle of Advil and a disposable razor with her name written all over it.

Martinez must think I am a medical doctor. How in the world am I expected to know when someone is dead? Obviously, the evidence proves that I am not good at judging that. Otherwise I would not have had to stab Travis 27 times, slice his throat and shoot him in the face. I HAD to do all of this to make sure he was dead. What did he expect me to do? Check for a pulse? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Ryan Burns is full of crap. How dare he say that he touched my vaginal area. My vaginal area may have straddled his chest, but he did not touch it with his hands at all. I tried to get him to, I even adjusted him so that my vaginal area was right where I needed it to be. But the man was a complete amateur. He could not handle my vaginal area!! How dare he lie on the stand about it. This is MY trial. I am the only one allowed to lie. He can go and have his own trial if he wants to lie.

Today when I was on the stand Nurmi whispered a great tip in my ear. He said that if Martinez upsets me I just need to picture him in spider man underwear. It was a good idea, but it just didn't calm me down enough. So, I tried picturing Martinez in spiderman underwear...while also lying in a pool of blood. Wow! That worked like magic. It totally helped me calm down. Blood does that for me. Maybe I really am a vampire!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
    Lie down
    Deep breaths
    Count to ten.
    And then have a whole bottle of wine!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Entry #12

February 25, 2013

Dear Diary,

Martinez must think I am a medical doctor. How in the world am I expected to know when someone is dead? Obviously, the evidence proves that I am not good at judging that. Otherwise I would not have had to stab Travis 27 times, slice his throat and shoot him in the face. I HAD to do all of this to make sure he was dead. What did he expect me to do? Check for a pulse? Ain't nobody got time for that!

Ryan Burns is full of crap. How dare he say that he touched my vaginal area. My vaginal area may have straddled his chest, but he did not touch it with his hands at all. I tried to get him to, I even adjusted him so that my vaginal area was right where I needed it to be. But the man was a complete amateur. He could not handle my vaginal area!! How dare he lie on the stand about it. This is MY trial. I am the only one allowed to lie. He can go and have his own trial if he wants to lie.

Today when I was on the stand Nurmi whispered a great tip in my ear. He said that if Martinez upsets me I just need to picture him in spider man underwear. It was a good idea, but it just didn't calm me down enough. So, I tried picturing Martinez in spiderman underwear...while also lying in a pool of blood. Wow! That worked like magic. It totally helped me calm down. Blood does that for me. Maybe I really am a vampire!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    Tried to stop myself from bursting into a fit of laughter but I lost it at: Ain't nobody got time for that!

who is this friend of jodi's coming in dr drew?? saying abuse is true?? - i wonder if its the same creepy lady who worked w/ her a denny's when she lived w/ bobby - she was nuts

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Please, ... I am hoping no one takes this comment the wrong way, I mean no disrespect, I am just pissed.
    I hate that fact that Nurmi got to ask (like a kazillion times); "How did that make you feel, Jodi?"
    Who freaking cares how she felt!!!
    I just wish that same question could be asked of Travis by JM;
    "How did it feel to be stabbed over two dozen times & shot?"
    {{Gurgle... Gurgle}}
    "What's that? I didn't understand you?" ....
    "oh, wait, I see, you can't talk.... Because your throat was slashed by this lying, stalking, tramp of a piece of shit that wouldn't leave you the hell alone"

I don't get Dr. Drew's claims that women are feeling sorry for Jodi because Martinez is being a big ole meanie to her.

What?

He's not being mean, he's being assertive in breaking down each and every lie.

And Jodi is not being beaten down. She's up there all smug and assertive herself. She is not a shrinking violet (or Iris as the case may be). She's not crying or shaking or whimpering. She's smug and cocky.

Are Dr. Drew and I watching the same trial?

I did notice he has a "human lie detector" coming up; should be interesting.

One thing I forgot to mention before, was a body language expert on NG. Did anyone notice that when Jodi answers, often times she looks up and to the right? Traditionally that's known in BL as a "tell" that she's lying.

I don't know how much stock any of us really put in BL as it's not super-scientific, I don't think, but it's interesting.

Oh my I just pictured nurmi in spidy's! Ewwwwww oh fuck I can't get that outta my head now! Dam u!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    who is this friend of jodi's coming in dr drew?? saying abuse is true?? - i wonder if its the same creepy lady who worked w/ her a denny's when she lived w/ bobby - she was nuts
    Is she the one that insinuated that Jodi was possessed or had multiple personalities or some such nonsense?

Thread Information