Page 126 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

i guess it's just the thought.  i'm a big baby when it comes to stuff like that  :2sad:
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=armywifeyy link=topic=16212.msg1286174#msg1286174 date=1243274084]
    i guess it's just the thought.  i'm a big baby when it comes to stuff like that  :2sad:
    [/quote]

I've said here before I'll move into a place while the body is still warm if I can get a deal on the rent. NYC prices ain't no joke Homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

yeah...

I don't think I could take a showr wher there was once a rotting corpse, but thats just me.  :|

Eh, offer $190,000, spend like $30,000 grand redoing the master suite and you are gold.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1286222#msg1286222 date=1243276689]
    yeah...

I don't think I could take a showr wher there was once a rotting corpse, but thats just me.  :|
    [/quote]

I think I would be ok living in the house but the shower would creep me out. I probably would use the other bathroom in the house.

or I would remodel the master suite.

can i get some pictures please.....okay i know dont have 1000000 posts but still if you feel sorry go ahead and send them....im talking bout the autopsy photos btw

[quote author=marakisses link=topic=16212.msg1287537#msg1287537 date=1243395696]
    can i get some pictures please.....okay i know dont have 1000000 posts but still if you feel sorry go ahead and send them....im talking bout the autopsy photos btw
    [/quote]

ew u nasty 
    jk, i actually want to see them too.
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

I found a yellow pages listing for a photography studio located at Tavis's house. Did Jodi ever live with him?

http://www.lookupbook.com/directory/personal_services/4869/personal_services

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=absquatulated link=topic=16212.msg1287811#msg1287811 date=1243411090]
    I found a yellow pages listing for a photography studio located at Tavis's house. Did Jodi ever live with him?

http://www.lookupbook.com/directory/personal_services/4869/personal_services

[/quote]

I haven't read/heard/seen anything about them living together, so I am going to say no...

But, maybe the people who lived there before him had a photography studio?
    Balls.

I think they mentioned on that 48 hours show she lived in AZ briefly to be with him.

[quote author=jnicole link=topic=16212.msg1287872#msg1287872 date=1243424221]
    I think they mentioned on that 48 hours show she lived in AZ briefly to be with him.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I knew that...but I didn't think she lived with him at that time?

Maybe GGluvsBC can clear this up for us...she would probably know!
    Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1287829#msg1287829 date=1243416650]
    I haven't read/heard/seen anything about them living together, so I am going to say no...

But, maybe the people who lived there before him had a photography studio?
    [/quote]

This was a newly built home when Travis moved in so no one lived there before him. The listing says ZB Photography, so it's not Jodi... must have been a roomate.

[quote author=karmainaz link=topic=16212.msg1288007#msg1288007 date=1243440852]
    This was a newly built home when Travis moved in so no one lived there before him. The listing says ZB Photography, so it's not Jodi... must have been a roomate.
    [/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin'
    Balls.

The woman accused of murdering her secret lover has a secret defense.

In a jailhouse interview Friday, Jodi Ann Arias denied killing her ex-boyfriend, Mesa resident Travis Alexander, 30, but refused to say how she can prove it or refute DNA and photographic evidence that police say link her to the crime.

"God knows I'm innocent. I know I'm innocent," said Arias, 28, as she sat inside Maricopa County's Estrella Jail. "One day when I'm before God, I will not be held accountable by God for Travis' death."
    Arias is charged with first-degree murder in the June 4 shooting and stabbing of Alexander in his east Mesa home. A Mesa police report said Alexander was stabbed 27 times and shot in the face.

Alexander was a businessman and motivational speaker who sold legal insurance and had just finished writing a self-help book.

Mesa's crime lab retrieved racy photos from a digital camera's memory card of Arias posing naked in Alexander's bed at 1:40 p.m. that day. About three hours later, photos were taken of Alexander posing naked in the shower, then lying on the bathroom floor bleeding profusely.

According to a police report, Arias' bloody left-palm print was found on the bathroom wall, with DNA matching that of both Alexander and Arias.

"This was conclusive evidence that Jodi was present at the time of Travis' death or at least at the time of the initial injury," the police report said.

But Arias said, "I had nothing to do with his murder. I would never hurt him. He was my friend."

When asked about the forensic evidence, Arias said, "There's a good reason for all of that, but it will be saved for the courtroom."

Arias, a soft-spoken woman with a composed manner, said it would upset her defense attorney if she gave away her defense.

In response to a reporter's questions, Arias said Alexander was alive when she left his house but refused to answer when asked to describe his state of well-being.

She said she willingly posed nude for Alexander, but that the photo shoot was Alexander's idea and that it was not meant to be shared publicly.

Although the couple broke up last year, they carried on a sexual relationship, Arias said.

She said she does not have the physical strength to have killed Alexander.

"I think it was more than one person. He was a very strong man," Arias said.

Arias denied that she was obsessed with Alexander, an assertion made by Alexander's family and friends to police.

"I cared very much for him," Arias said.

But she stopped short of saying she loved him. "We both kind of knew that what we were doing wasn't for the best. We needed to correct our behavior for spiritual reasons," she said.

Alexander was a Mormon and Arias said she also is Mormon. She said Alexander had a strong, persuasive personality and that she went to his house when summoned.

"I go from times of feeling very hopeless about it," Arias said. "From the other end of the pendulum, I feel a deep sense of peace. . . . I know I am innocent no matter what happens to me."

[quote author=lil one link=topic=16212.msg1288081#msg1288081 date=1243447294]

"I go from times of feeling very hopeless about it," Arias said. "From the other end of the pendulum, I feel a deep sense of peace. . . . I know I am innocent no matter what happens to me."

[/quote]

Yeah, whatever psycho...keep telling yourself that. 

Apparently, it was just a lazy afternoon of fun and games, until, Jodi says, all hell broke loose.

“I heard a really loud pop. And the next thing I remember, I was lying next to the bathtub and Travis was screaming.”

Without warning, Jodi says someone or something had knocked both of them to the floor, leaving her dazed and confused and Travis badly wounded.

“At that point, I sort of was just trying to come around and kind of orientate myself to what was going on,” Jodi explains. “And I looked up and I just — I saw two other individuals in the bathroom. And they were both coming toward us.”

According to Jodi, she was suddenly face to face with two intruders, a man and a woman, disguised from head to toe.

“They were both taller than me. They were covered — their hands, their gloves — they had long-sleeved shirts on. They were in all black. He was wearing jeans. But they all — they had ski masks on. I think they were there to kill him, because they didn’t take anything. To my knowledge, there was nothing missing from the house.”

While the woman kept an eye on Travis, Jodi says the man led her down the hall to Travis’ bedroom and then left her there.

“I saw Travis was on the floor in his bathroom on all fours,” she says. “As soon as this guy left, I just got up and I charged her. And I ran straight down the hallway. And right before she could turn around even and see what was going on, I shoved her really hard. And she fell over him.”

Jodi says the woman was armed with a knife, but can only “assume” the woman stabbed Travis. “I didn’t see her stabbing him. He had some blood all over the floor. And there was some just coming down on his arms and on his hand, his right hand. I started pulling on Travis. And I said, ‘Come on, come on, come on.’ He finally just said, ‘I can’t.’ And then he said, ‘I can’t feel my legs.’

Before Jodi could do anything to help Travis, she says she was suddenly outnumbered again.

“The guy came back in and got really angry. At me, I guess. Eventually, he was holding the gun at my forehead. They just kept arguing back and forth [about] whether or not, you know, to kill me.”

It’s a terrifying scene. And if what Jodi says is true, what happened next is nothing short of a miracle.

“He pulled the trigger. And nothing happened with the gun. And so, I just grabbed my purse, which was on the floor at that point, and I ran down the stairs and out of there and I left [travis] there. …I pushed past him and - and his gun. And I just didn’t look back.”

It was an unbelievable getaway. Jodi gets into her car and drives away with no one following her.

“I drove forever and ever, until I was in the middle of the desert,” she says.

What is truly unbelievable is that Jodi says she left Travis, who was critically injured, to fend for himself.

Jodi didn’t call 911, she didn’t go to a neighbor and she didn’t call a friend. “I didn’t call anybody or tell anybody,” she says.

“It’s very hard to understand why, especially somebody who was a person of faith, and you loved this man - why would you do nothing, nothing to help him?” says Maher.

“It was — I was terrified. And I was scared for my life. And I think there was a naïve belief that I could pretend like it didn’t really happen,” Jodi says.

That’s just what Jodi did when she got back on the road and headed off to Utah.

When she did finally call someone, it was Ryan Burns - not for help, but to say she was on her way to keep their date.

She made one other call to the one person who was in no position to help anyone. “I thought, ‘I’m gonna call Travis.‘ And it just went to voicemail,” she recalls. “And I called him again, and it went to voicemail.”

Jodi says Travis was alive when she fled his house. “He was still sort of on his hands and knees, the whole time, until I ran from the room. That’s the last that I saw him.”

Jodi spent l……never telling anyone about her horrific ordeal. To this day, Jodi claims that she is consumed with guilt for leaving Travis behind.

Based on the facts above, we strongly believe Jody Arias is a lier and nobody but Travis Alexander’s killer. Neverthelss, Jodi Ann Arias must be convicted by the judges. Arias who is charged the first degree murder and jailed in Estrella Jail in Phoenix, will appear in Maricopa County Superior Court on March 25, 2009. Her trial will take place in 2010. Until then, she will probably be sentenced life in prison or a death penalty.

[quote author=karmainaz link=topic=16212.msg1288007#msg1288007 date=1243440852]
    [/quote]

Eeew. Boy didn't know any shortage of bad photographers, did he? Ick.

mydeathspace

The woman accused of murdering her secret lover has a secret defense.

In a jailhouse interview Friday, Jodi Ann Arias denied killing her ex-boyfriend, Mesa resident Travis Alexander, 30, but refused to say how she can prove it or refute DNA and photographic evidence that police say link her to the crime.

"God knows I'm innocent. I know I'm innocent," said Arias, 28, as she sat inside Maricopa County's Estrella Jail. "One day when I'm before God, I will not be held accountable by God for Travis' death."
    Arias is charged with first-degree murder in the June 4 shooting and stabbing of Alexander in his east Mesa home. A Mesa police report said Alexander was stabbed 27 times and shot in the face.

Alexander was a businessman and motivational speaker who sold legal insurance and had just finished writing a self-help book.

Mesa's crime lab retrieved racy photos from a digital camera's memory card of Arias posing naked in Alexander's bed at 1:40 p.m. that day. About three hours later, photos were taken of Alexander posing naked in the shower, then lying on the bathroom floor bleeding profusely.

According to a police report, Arias' bloody left-palm print was found on the bathroom wall, with DNA matching that of both Alexander and Arias.

"This was conclusive evidence that Jodi was present at the time of Travis' death or at least at the time of the initial injury," the police report said.

But Arias said, "I had nothing to do with his murder. I would never hurt him. He was my friend."

When asked about the forensic evidence, Arias said, "There's a good reason for all of that, but it will be saved for the courtroom."

Arias, a soft-spoken woman with a composed manner, said it would upset her defense attorney if she gave away her defense.

In response to a reporter's questions, Arias said Alexander was alive when she left his house but refused to answer when asked to describe his state of well-being.

She said she willingly posed nude for Alexander, but that the photo shoot was Alexander's idea and that it was not meant to be shared publicly.

Although the couple broke up last year, they carried on a sexual relationship, Arias said.

She said she does not have the physical strength to have killed Alexander.

"I think it was more than one person. He was a very strong man," Arias said.

Arias denied that she was obsessed with Alexander, an assertion made by Alexander's family and friends to police.

"I cared very much for him," Arias said.

But she stopped short of saying she loved him. "We both kind of knew that what we were doing wasn't for the best. We needed to correct our behavior for spiritual reasons," she said.

Alexander was a Mormon and Arias said she also is Mormon. She said Alexander had a strong, persuasive personality and that she went to his house when summoned.

[/quote]

Are you reposting an article from Sept. 13, 2008?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/09/13/20080913murdersuspect-speaks0913.html

What is the link to those articles?

[/quote]

Okay, I really want to write her and ask her what the hell her problem is.
    Balls.

hello all! this is my first post but as many I"ve been having a hard time understanding how a person could do such a horrific crime and show absolutely 0 remorse!!!! I found this comment left today on the cbsnews.com website. The one of Jodi speaking out about why she is smiling in her mug shot. I know there has to be many more stories out there about this crazy biotch. Anyway here is one which to me is pretty creepy :-o

I wouldn't say I know Jodi, but I have met her several times, in the summer of 97' I was able to whitness her "handy work" first hand.
        She had a prior relationship with a man I was visiting in Yreka, CA. While I was on my way up to see him she broke into his home and cut the telephone wires, and there were a few times during my visit that she would peep through the windows and watch us in the house.
        When she was properly introduced to me she seemed so nice that you totally forgot all the bizarre things she was doing. And what struck me was, she made no attempt to hide what she was doing...either that or she just wasn't very good at snooping.
    Posted by JadeL

[quote author=shyknewb link=topic=16212.msg1288195#msg1288195 date=1243455302]
    I wouldn't say I know Jodi, but I have met her several times, in the summer of 97' I was able to whitness her "handy work" first hand.
        She had a prior relationship with a man I was visiting in Yreka, CA. While I was on my way up to see him she broke into his home and cut the telephone wires, and there were a few times during my visit that she would peep through the windows and watch us in the house.
        When she was properly introduced to me she seemed so nice that you totally forgot all the bizarre things she was doing. And what struck me was, she made no attempt to hide what she was doing...either that or she just wasn't very good at snooping.
    Posted by JadeL
    [/quote]

:lol: We need to direct all of these people to this thread!
    Balls.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16212.msg1288170#msg1288170 date=1243453594]
    Are you reposting an article from Sept. 13, 2008?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/09/13/20080913murdersuspect-speaks0913.html

[/quote]

yes i did i was just not sure if people got to see that article

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1288175#msg1288175 date=1243453941]
    What is the link to those articles?

Okay, I really want to write her and ask her what the hell her problem is.
    [/quote]

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2008/09/13/20080913murdersuspect-speaks0913.html

http://www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/2009/03/08/travis-alexander-jodi-arias-jody-arias-is-travis-alexander-killer-photos-video/

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1287990#msg1287990 date=1243439911]
    Yeah, I knew that...but I didn't think she lived with him at that time?

Maybe GGluvsBC can clear this up for us...she would probably know!
    [/quote]

Nope.  Never lived together.  She moved to AZ and was really near but they never "shacked up" together. 

[quote author=shyknewb link=topic=16212.msg1288195#msg1288195 date=1243455302]
       hello all! this is my first post but as many I"ve been having a hard time understanding how a person could do such a horrific crime and show absolutely 0 remorse!!!! I found this comment left today on the cbsnews.com website. The one of Jodi speaking out about why she is smiling in her mug shot. I know there has to be many more stories out there about this crazy biotch. Anyway here is one which to me is pretty creepy :-o

Posted by JadeL
    [/quote]

Yep...all the stories I've heard are similar to this.  Sorry to her friends and family who read this but there are sooo many people who have had really creepy experiences with her.  I mentioned that my grandma met her and was pretty spooked but couldn't quite put her finger on why.  :-o  She's damn near 100...but her hunches are pretty strong. 
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

Thread Information