Page 1245 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 245 745 1145 1195 1235 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1255 1295 1345 1745 ... LastLast
Results 31,101 to 31,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    I just keep going back to those stab wounds in the back. Even though they weren't fatal, how could they ever be used in self-defense?
    I kept waiting for her to say Travis was on top of her and had her pinned, she fumbled around and found the knife, and was stabbing him to make him get off of her. That would have explained the relative close proximity of the wounds that were pretty much mid back.

Watching Jodi on the stand going toe-to-toe with Martinez is straight out of a bad Lifetime movie...I believe she thinks she's on equal footing with him, and I have a feeling her repartee and smirks are going to bite her in her overused arse with that jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    When he was asleep. Next.
    Lorena Bobbit attacked her husband when he was asleep and was able to "get the jump on him". You mean to tell me that Jodi couldn't have done the same to Travis while he was naked and wet in the shower and she was armed? She would have been the one with all of the power and control. I certainly don't claim to be badass, but I def think Jodi had the upper hand and the element of surprise on her side (not to mention she's a fucking psychotic bitch). Whatever though. You have your opinion, I have mine. Cheeri-fucking-o

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    LOL The hottie biscotti is the judges intern... so he is not "team Jodi"
    I think a video was posted (pages and pages back) that it was not Ann that left the court room.
    Thanks for the info...Lucky Judge Stephens. If I had an intern that looked like that dude, he'd be in serious trouble.

(I'd put a LOL icon there but I've no clue how to use icons in this new forum).

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    Lorena Bobbit attacked her husband when he was asleep and was able to "get the jump on him". You mean to tell me that Jodi couldn't have done the same to Travis while he was naked and wet in the shower and she was armed? She would have been the one with all of the power and control. I certainly don't claim to be badass, but I def think Jodi had the upper hand and the element of surprise on her side (not to mention she's a fucking psychotic bitch). Whatever though. You have your opinion, I have mine. Cheeri-fucking-o
    Ever try to run wet and barefoot on a tile floor? It sucks, don't try it. She had shoes on... advantage 1.

Ever try to run wet and barefoot on a tile floor? It sucks, don't try it. She had shoes on... advantage 1.
    Right?!? I don't understand why it is SO difficult for some to believe that she COULD and DID do this alone. I hadn't even thought about the whole barefoot on tile/versus a shoe-wearing lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    Right?!? I don't understand why it is SO difficult for some to believe that she COULD and DID do this alone. I hadn't even thought about the whole barefoot on tile/versus a shoe-wearing lunatic.
    Not to mention when I wiped out on the tile floor, it was flat on my back and guess what... it knocked the wind out of me... took me a minute to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    I kept waiting for her to say Travis was on top of her and had her pinned, she fumbled around and found the knife, and was stabbing him to make him get off of her. That would have explained the relative close proximity of the wounds that were pretty much mid back.

Watching Jodi on the stand going toe-to-toe with Martinez is straight out of a bad Lifetime movie...I believe she thinks she's on equal footing with him, and I have a feeling her repartee and smirks are going to bite her in her overused arse with that jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Thanks guys. Well, ron said it was too big and called me fat pretty much in the mindy mcready thread...and a few others didn't sign thir name just said "lame sig" lol. No balls. I'm not preemie but it's not that hard to figure it out sometimes. And appartently i come "off" bad. I always sign my name when i rep. I never really smite anyone, unless they have really pissed me off. Anyway, back on topic. I think we are getting close to a verdict! I HOPE!! Oh, and this was my sig, i thought it was funny.

Don't let the few assholes get to you. Your sig is cool. Ron can be an ass. Don't let him bother you either. He still thinks Jodi had help because he's thinking with the wrong head.

Can someone please help me to understand what Dr. Drew was talking about when he said there was a cardboard box in the (linen?) closet, that had faint pink lines up the side of the box, indicating that there had been blood spatter on the box, but was washed away by the high level of water in the bathroom?? Is he saying Jodi splashed like an inch or 2 high of water all over the bathroom floor? That makes no sense, seeing as how there were thick pools of untouched blood all over that tiled floor. I don't know what the fuck anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Seriously?! This is getting more and more nuts by the day. If slimey Searcy is getting the 3rd degree, Matt the lying ninja is probably looking for fake passports. Probably in the 2$ toy section at CVS and he's hoping it comes with a decoder ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    I love when you stop in to say hi. I know I'm getting personal, but Ron, when's the last time you had your hearing checked?

I checked the news and couldn't find anything but someone questioning whether or not he's a fuctard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Ron, please explain to me how someone else could have been there, but not leave any forensic evidence behind? I'm being serious, I want to know how you think they left ZERO evidence they were there, but Jodi left behind evidence she was there. IF someone else was there, they would have left skin cells, hair, something behind. There was nothing other than from Jodi.

I LOVE Snoopy!
    GOTCHA! (ah, the benefits of reading other threads on mds, where all the plotting takes place...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Let me lay this out here. I see Travis Alexander as a Tragic Figure. There are definitions in the Literature. Try these two. 1) A person who has fallen from a high place to a low place through no fault of his own. (Death is a low place). 2) A person who has fallen from a high place to a low place because of an inner flaw. Travis fits one of them. It does not detract from his nobility. Jodi Arias does not fit this definition. There is nothing in her life that could ever have placed her in a 'high place.' Her life was banal.

I'll quit now.
    i like this. that's how i see him. flawed but essentially good. undeserving of his fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    So that's a no. I have. And she is not small. She is very frail right now but she has obviously and understandably lost weight from being behind bars. But even with her being frail, she is NOT small. She is not petite. She is very capable of doing this on her own. I am 5'2.5" (yes, I like to claim the 1/2"!) and 115 and I've heard my boyfriend tell others "she is a lot stronger than you think". Just asked my bf if he thinks I am physically capable of doing what JA did to Travis- his answer "ya...if you're psychotic". It IS possible. Jodi IS psychotic. Nobody can argue that.

You crack me up by being so confident...simply because you've seen her standing next to Travis...in a pic.
    lol so fucking hard! i can't believe ron didn't have a field day with this one...

this is one thing all guys lie about. who here hasn't heard that one, only to be easily pinned in a good-natured wrestling match. sure he makes it seem like you're getting the best of him for a minute. that's just so you'll be all proud of yourself and ready to fuck.

when he says that to his friends, it's always followed by a wink, a grin, a look to the heavens or it's simply an implied guy understanding.

sorry to burst your 115 pound bubble.

So you're gonna tell me th if Travis knocked on your door at 2am screaming about how he was scared of the little girl behind him, you'd let him in or laugh and go back to bed.

If Travis was on trial and was claiming self-defense cause he was afraid of Jodi you people would fucking belly laugh.
    sorry... i don't let anyone in, either way. why the fuck you gonna invite someone else's trouble into your house? for both, i'd certainly call the police and let them sort it all out. i've seen the movies - that's how they get you.

A broad isn't that savage. Not solo.
    aw man, ron! you were much better going with the women are too weak theory. that, at least, has some physical merit to it! it is hard to believe a woman could overpower a dude - in most situations.

a broad isn't that savage??? some broads are. and that has nothing to do with physical in-capabilities. it just means they're crazy. chances are, the reason more broads who kill aren't that savage is because they realize their physical limitations. doesn't mean they wouldn't go bloody if they could.

also - she's a waitress. she's got super non slip in any condition shoes to rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Yah, Susan Wright is a good example.

Stabbed hubby 200 times and dragged him outside and buried him under the porch.

ETA:
    Ron, She's up for parole in less than a year if you're interested!
    Quote Originally Posted by erinmichelle View Post
    yup, this bitch was crazy. Tied her husband up pretending it was going to be some sexy time. Started stabbing him, their child heard the commotion, she stopped stabbing him, put her robe on, and put her child back to bed. She came back and finished him off with a few dozen more stab wounds. I believe most of the stab wounds were on the face and neck.
    strength/size factor - doesn't count, he was tied up.

savage factor - totally counts - ingenious!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Shahoolie, it isn't that the water was 2 inches high, it is that the cardboard box absorbed the blood diluted with water hence the lines going up in the box.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Crazy chicks are great in bed.
    I approve this message.

And don't get me wrong, I get what you are saying, Ron. Perhaps we should schedule a time where I can come visit you and show you that it can be done??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I don't think that is what was going on with this one. She did it after two yrs in jail. This was ONLY for getting pedo forgeries in.
    she was sneaking out messages for Matt Aug 4 and needed to be the one guiding the questions to him for the lies at the pedeo hearing.
    I also think the producers contact info was in there because she was directing Matt to get the pedo letters to the media!
    couldn't this have been so she could have unmonitored conversations with Matt also? An attorney conversation is not listened in to the way a visitor/inmate conversation might be?

Also in the confrontation between Ms Smug and Mr MyJuanandOnly- she tells him that her brain scrambles not only from volume and tone but also CONTENT, so in other words, any thing she does not want to talk about she is going to have no memory of.

I know the midget ninja argument is like flogging a dead horse at this point, but I just wanted to say that I am a tiny person, and while I might not be able to butcher a man under normal circumstances, I do believe if I had a) the element of surprise b) a victim cornered in a tiny, slippery shower and c/d) A GUN AND A KNIFE, I might be able to pull it off. It COULD happen.

And I haven't seen it discussed here ... not that I recall, but I do miss a page or two now and then because this thread moves so fast ... I can't be the only person here that has ever been in shock. The day after I returned from my honeymoon with my ex-husband of the unholy matrimony about eight years ago, I was attacked by a stray cat. No, I was not trying to love on the stray cat. If anyone desires details, I'm sure there's a thread for that. Anyway, it chewed my wrist/arm down to the bone, caused a little nerve damage, yada, yada, yada. My point is that seconds after this unprovoked attack, I was a freaking idiot. Wandering around, dripping blood all up and down the hallway carpet, couldn't dial my phone to save my life. And I ain't no wussy. And that was just a MILD state of shock. Just an arm injury.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

lol so fucking hard! i can't believe ron didn't have a field day with this one...

this is one thing all guys lie about. who here hasn't heard that one, only to be easily pinned in a good-natured wrestling match. sure he makes it seem like you're getting the best of him for a minute. that's just so you'll be all proud of yourself and ready to fuck.

when he says that to his friends, it's always followed by a wink, a grin, a look to the heavens or it's simply an implied guy understanding.

sorry to burst your 115 pound bubble.
    As a matter of fact, the last time I heard my boyfriend say that was because he asked his friend to come over to help me move our refrigerator out of the house because my boyfriend wasn't going to be home. His friend said no way there's no way she can help me move that fridge. In which my boyfriend responded: "she's a lot stronger than you think." But nice try though. So...sorry to burst YOUR [insert pounds here] lb. bubble.

Lol so fucking hard!
    Last edited by Missmandy9; 02-23-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Error in reply with quote feature

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I know the midget ninja argument is like flogging a dead horse at this point, but I just wanted to say that I am a tiny person, and while I might not be able to butcher a man under normal circumstances, I do believe if I had a) the element of surprise b) a victim cornered in a tiny, slippery shower and c/d) A GUN AND A KNIFE, I might be able to pull it off. It COULD happen.

And I haven't seen it discussed here ... not that I recall, but I do miss a page or two now and then because this thread moves so fast ... I can't be the only person here that has ever been in shock. The day after I returned from my honeymoon with my ex-husband of the unholy matrimony about eight years ago, I was attacked by a stray cat. No, I was not trying to love on the stray cat. If anyone desires details, I'm sure there's a thread for that. Anyway, it chewed my wrist/arm down to the bone, caused a little nerve damage, yada, yada, yada. My point is that seconds after this unprovoked attack, I was a freaking idiot. Wandering around, dripping blood all up and down the hallway carpet, couldn't dial my phone to save my life. And I ain't no wussy. And that was just a MILD state of shock. Just an arm injury.
    It's almost 3 a.m., and I've been drinking, so I left out my main point, which is that after that first injury, whatever it was, Travis may have been kind of out of his mind and unable to defend himself at all simply from the shock if not the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Entry #11

February 21, 2013

Dear Diary,

Wow. Just WOW. I cannot even believe how awesome I was in court today. I had Martinez on the run. You should have seen me. I could tell the jurors were really impressed with how witty and clever I was. I could not keep a smirk off of my face. I may not be a lawyer, but I know the law. And I know that when you break a law you do everything you can to keep from getting punished for it. Especially, um, lying. I am an expert at that. Martinez was so confused by me today. I was able keep the questions going round and round. The smirking was my way of letting the jury know just who was in charge.

I have to say, the lessons Gus gave me are really paying off. He told me just how to handle Martinez. Or as Gus likes to call him, Fartinez. Isn't Gus just hilarious?!? I cannot get over how smart he is. He is an inventor you know. No wonder he can invent these amazingly clever words too. Maybe I will call Martinez "Fartinez" in court. I will have the jury laughing their heads off. Heads off. There is a funny, um, turn of phrase! lol I will admit that I do not look forward to, um, paying Gus for his expert advice. Let's just say that it involves more than a little KY Jelly and quite a few Toblerones.

Speaking of KY Jelly, they have not responded to my request to be a spokesperson for them. This is something they are going to really regret. I will not be ignored. I am going to start a class action lawsuit against them. I am going to claim that the overuse and consumption of KY Jelly has caused me severe selective memory problems. Then I will contact the ADA. I plan on getting a special card describing my specific memory disability. The next time Martinez asks me a question I don't want to answer, I will just hand him the card.

I was a little bummed that Flores figured out my super secret code messages in the magazine. I bet he had to have the FBI help him with that. I am working on a new secret code in case these diary entries ever get leaked out. I-a think-a that-a my-a new-a code-a will-a never-a, ever-a, be-a able-a to-a be-a cracked-a. ha ha ha Good luck deciphering that code!

Well, as always, my date card is overflowing. I am the most popular girl here. Obviously. I have found amazing and creative ways to use the items we get from commissary to fulfill all my sexual fantasy needs. Who knew nose drops, denture adhesive, and hemorrhoid cream could be so sexy and fun! Not to mention the old standbys like meat sticks and chap stick. Tonight I am going to mix things up a bit with the ben gay cream and bbq corn nuts. Things are about to get hot in here!!

Till next time,
    Jodi
    OMG..this is hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    wow... thats kinda sick dude... Enjoy watching a grieving woman cry over the brutal murder of her brother... fucked up!
    I thought the same thing--very disturbing! This family has shown great restraint. I imagine most people would like to jump over and get hold of her. With what they've had to sit through...? The part that should bother is the defense table smirking and having a party over there. They should be held accountable for professional court decorum.

As a matter of fact, the last time I heard my boyfriend say that was because he asked his friend to come over to help me move our refrigerator out of the house because my boyfriend wasn't going to be home. His friend said no way there's no way she can help me move that fridge. In which my boyfriend responded: "she's a lot stronger than you think." But nice try though. So...sorry to burst YOUR [insert pounds here] lb. bubble.

Lol so fucking hard!
    moving a refrigerator and taking down some dude are two totally different things, though. refrigerators don't fight back.

trust me. your boyfriend doesn't think you can take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Ice View Post
    I thought the same thing--very disturbing! This family has shown great restraint. I imagine most people would like to jump over and get hold of her. With what they've had to sit through...? The part that should bother is the defense table smirking and having a party over there. They should be held accountable for professional court decorum.
    i think moonboots has gone back to bandcamp. haven't seen her here for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    moving a refrigerator and taking down some dude are two totally different things, though. refrigerators don't fight back.

trust me. your boyfriend doesn't think you can take him.

i think moonboots has gone back to bandcamp. haven't seen her here for a while.
    Ok, I'll trust you. I'll trust that you know my boyfriend better than me. The boyfriend that you've never met, nor will you ever meet, nor know any info about. Ya.......I trust you.

Ok, I'll trust you. I'll trust that you know my boyfriend better than me. The boyfriend that you've never met, nor will you ever meet, nor know any info about. Ya.......I trust you.
    ok.

I've moved a fridge with a 115 pound broad before.

You basically just need them for a little support and to guide the thing. You end up doing 90% of the work. But you pat them on the head and let them know they did a great job after just because.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Morning

Just had a thought and I don't know if anyone spotted this but wouldn't she have trouble writing in her journal if her finger was so damaged? I understand she is left handed.

There's a few articles posted about women stabbing men. Seems like most women are turning to stabbings. Fits of rage?

MAPLE GROVE, Minn. (WCCO) ? A 35-year-old woman is in custody after police say she stabbed her husband several times, including a wound to the spinal cord, which will likely leave him paralyzed as a result.
    In this article, the couple had been fighting all day.
    http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/0...ultiple-times/

Or a more recent one.
    A 28-year-old woman is accused of sexually mutilating a man during a fatal stabbing in a Dallas motel room Saturday, according to police documents.
    Cristal Paulette Richardson faces a murder charge in the gruesome death of Cedric Lamont Owens, 34. He was found dead about 5:20 p.m. at a Motel 6 in the 8500 block of East R.L. Thornton Freeway in Pleasant Grove, police said.

A field agent with the Dallas County medical examiner?s office found that Owens suffered ?multiple stab wounds to his upper body, his throat was cut, and there was traumatic amputation of the penis and scrotum,? the documents said.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...llas-motel.ece

Laura Chavez, 60, and her boyfriend were playing the popular board game at her Santa Fe apartment when the dispute occurred. Chavez, pictured in the mug shot at right, allegedly admitted stabbing her beau, Clyde "Butch" Smith, with a kitchen knife.

Police reported that both Chavez and the 48-year-old Smith appeared to be intoxicated. The man, who cops found bleeding heavily from wounds on his head and right wrist, was hospitalized yesterday in stable condition. Smith told investigators that Chavez first hit him over the head with a glass bottle and then ?grabbed a knife and began cutting him, causing injuries to the top of his head, neck, left eye brow and right wrist area."
    All over a board game?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...tabbing-976532

This man survived.
    PORT CHARLOTTE, FL -
    Woman charged with Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon after stabbing her husband six times with a 12-inch food skewer.

Deputies arrested Tammy Ellen Chance, 29, of 908 Silver Springs Terrace Thursday afternoon.
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/20119659/...h-kebab-skewer

Checking out the news- It seems woman are stabbing victims more. Especially their kids.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-24-2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: added link

Since we got one more day before court and not much is going on in the thread, i'm really tempted to see if i move the fridge I think i'll just lay on the couch some more.

Thread Information