Page 1243 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 243 743 1143 1193 1233 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1253 1293 1343 1743 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What the fuck, dude? No I am fucking not. How the fuck am I the one messing around when you're trying to tell me some little chick chucked a dude around and sliced him up?

I am serious as a fucking heart attack, and I'll be right. Watch.

Yea, but you're a brute. Jodi is dainty.

Chicks poison dudes and hit them with cars. Not this shit.
    I see where your coming from Ron, I have thought about this many times, but I really think if I was mad enough I could physically do this, especially if the person wasnt expecting it, and im petite, 5'3'' and 115lb but I could be wrong. meh.

Quote Originally Posted by erinmichelle View Post
    I see where your coming from Ron, I have thought about this many times, but I really think if I was mad enough I could physically do this, especially if the person wasnt expecting it, and im petite, 5'3'' and 115lb but I could be wrong. meh.
    You're not wrong.

what about Lorena Bobbit? she was small and was able to cut her husbands dick off.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This is why the thread is the way it is. It's a bunch of women that think they could take someone if they had to.

I hope you guys never have to find out if you're wrong. But please, don't think you're badass. I'm not even kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

what about Lorena Bobbit? she was small and was able to cut her husbands dick off.
    When he was asleep. Next.

When he was asleep. Next.
    lol I am definitely not arguing with you, I definitely dont think im bad ass and dont think I could take down a dude under normal circumstances, but we dont know the whole story.

lol I am definitely not arguing with you, I definitely dont think im bad ass and dont think I could take down a dude under normal circumstances, but we dont know the whole story.

This is why the thread is the way it is. It's a bunch of women that think they could take someone if they had to.

I hope you guys never have to find out if you're wrong. But please, don't think you're badass. I'm not even kidding.
    You do realize we are talking about us being the attacker. The PLANNED attacker. I never said that if I was attacked, I could fend off some dude twice my size. I sure as fuck wouldn't win that battle. But they're completely different scenarios. I like to say I'm a badass, I'll admit that, but I'm not immortal.

Yes.

I didn't cay the bitch can't math. I said she can't overpower someone twice her size. I can't beat The Rock up. These are just fucking facts. This shit is so frustrating. I thought you people were kidding at first.

Seriously, girls, don't get your asses kicked out there. I'm not even kidding. Some of you think you're a lot tougher than you are.

It's fucking sexist? Are you fucking kidding me? So a dude her size would whoop Travis? Sure if he had training and shit, but not just the average bloke.

Maybe this chick, not all of you though.
    Travis wasn't twice her size. Jodi was 130, 135 if she was an ounce. She was solid. She was not frail. And she was in shape.

You might remember as well that Travis was SITTING in the shower, in a confined space. If you think you can defend yourself from a knife or a gun while sitting in a little box (I'm sure you've seen the shower), then you're kidding yourself. She had him trapped, with nowhere to go. Why do you think she waited until he was in the shower naked?

It is unlikely she would've tried to go after him in an open room. And if that had been the case, then he would've been able to avoid her blow (gun shot or heart wound) and yes he would've been much more likely to get the advantage and not be slaughtered.

Two people in an open room? Different story than trapping someone in a box. But I bet you'll disagree with that too.

A broad isn't that savage. Not solo.
    I guess you live a sheltered life or never watch the news? Women are capable of savagery. And yes it is sexist to act as though women are helpless little creatures. You can deny your sexism, but that doesn't change the facts.

I suppose these incidents didn't happen.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...2#.USlsyPKuKSo

http://triblive.com/news/westmorelan...#axzz2Lm9hx0gG

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...19-403187.html

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_n...-investigation

This one is my "favorite" not only did she AXE the victim to death, but then cannibalized her. But hey, women aren't capable of brutality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ating-her.html

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    You do realize we are talking about us being the attacker. The PLANNED attacker. I never said that if I was attacked, I could fend off some dude twice my size. I sure as fuck wouldn't win that battle. But they're completely different scenarios. I like to say I'm a badass, I'll admit that, but I'm not immortal.
    Yea, if I planned it, I could take down John Cena, easy. Why? Cause when I get angry you betta watch out! (snaps finger)

OK, I'm outta here. Hope I don't run into any murderous midget girls tonight. They're SO dangerous.

Yea, if I planned it, I could take down John Cena, easy. Why? Cause when I get angry you betta watch out! (snaps finger)
    That you so much for verifying my point.

That you so much for verifying my point.

OK, I'm outta here. Hope I don't run into any murderous midget girls tonight. They're SO dangerous.
    missed you Ron, had to come back ;)

Exactly. Travis was trapped in a little box and sitting on the floor of the shower. Jodi had a distinct advantage there. If she had tried to attack him in his bedroom, he would have had room to move and dodge her attack. Unless the gun shot came first. Then all bets are off.

I think in most scenarios where it's a "fair fight" and no one is trapped and defenseless -- i.e. naked and in a confined space -- we could all agree that in most cases a male would have an advantage over a female, but that isn't what happened here.

I do find it interesting that a man is on this thread telling a bunch of women what we are and are not capable of. How would a man know better than a woman what it's like to be a woman or what women are capable of, and strengths and weaknesses?

Any guys here who will volunteer to sit naked on the floor of a tiny shower and allow a crazy ex to take a shot at them with a bullet to the head or knife to the heart and let us know how that plays out?

In other circumstances I'd agree that someone else had to be involved. But there is 3 minutes between the pictures of him alive and the picture of him bleeding on the floor at the bedroom end of the hallway. I just can't see someone busting into the house, up into the bathroom to cut him up then leaving all within that time frame. The housemate was with his girlfriend, so who exactly would be the other perp? Like I said before, she fucked him before he was killed. If it was her lover surely he'd kick her ass too? Too much doesn't add up for the scenario of another killer.

5'6'' is a midget? No 4'10'' is a midget. I'm 5'3'', if you think Jodi is a midget (the average female height in the US is 5'4''), then what am I? Jodi also outweighed me by about 20lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Exactly. Travis was trapped in a little box and sitting on the floor of the shower. Jodi had a distinct advantage there. If she had tried to attack him in his bedroom, he would have had room to move and dodge her attack. Unless the gun shot came first. Then all bets are off.

I think in most scenarios where it's a "fair fight" and no one is trapped and defenseless -- i.e. naked and in a confined space -- we could all agree that in most cases a male would have an advantage over a female, but that isn't what happened here.

I do find it interesting that a man is on this thread telling a bunch of women what we are and are not capable of. How would a man know better than a woman what it's like to be a woman or what women are capable of, and strengths and weaknesses?

Any guys here who will volunteer to sit naked on the floor of a tiny shower and allow a crazy ex to take a shot at them with a bullet to the head or knife to the heart and let us know how that plays out?
    THIS!

And I swear, if Ron doesn't volunteer...

I'm not wearing any pants
    Ron, i posted the wrong link...it was the second post. That woman beat the mean, stabbed them, dragged them around and she was 51 years old and wieghed like 100 pounds but yeah, no point in arguing with an idiot!

Ron, I think you're great and that's not a joke. We agree on many things and I appreciate your candor and wit. You make me laugh. I know you hold strong to your convictions, but you need to realize Jodi confessed. She did all on her own. She dragged him on a tile floor, covered in blood, on a sheet iirc. The floor was as slippery as ice. Could she drag him across ice? You bet she could. Just like she dragged him naked,wet, covered in blood down the slippery tiled floor. That's a fact.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yea, just like Jodi. HAHAHAHAHA
    I'm gonna have to agree with Ron on this. Sheila LaBarre is no Jodi Arias.

Better example would be Wendi Andriano who bludgeoned her husband to death with a barstool, then stabbed him in the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Ron, I realize you didn't go back to see the comment I posted for you, but if you really want to know how Jodi did it all by her tiny chick lonesome, I will go thru the trouble and explain it to you. OR you could actually read the evidence. Either is fine with me.

My hubby said that's a fact.

Bean, you don't have to post stories like that. He won't read them and they are off topic.
    I know, he is just so easyyyy though!

Oh, Ron, I'm sorry I said you wouldn't read the links. I was wrong. I admit when I'm wrong.

Oh and that lady that stabbed the shit out of her hubby then dragged him and buried him in the porchway of the house. there was just some lifetime movie on about it. I forget the name of it. But as well all said.....he is just being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I have to say something. ImBatman talks about borderline personality disorder. BPD is way less than Bipolar and I applaud the new show Homeland to show that these problems are chemical and there is treatment. To say someone is bipolar or BPD is like saying the fact the kid that did the Newtown shootings means if someone is mildly autistic, hide your guns.

Borderline Personality Disorder is greatly debated. There are MANY forms like the spectrum of autism. Some can talk some can't But they all fall under this big umbrella. What people are starting to understand is that autism takes meany shapes.

I keep hearing borderline borderline borderline....and everyone that has no experience with it thinks hmm borderline personality disorder = murdere. There are many shapes of BPD. What Jodi has is probably the high end of the spectrum. I might have BPD. I feel rejected and feel a lot she feels. HOWEVER, there are different spectrums. I KNOW I need help. People on the high end of the spectrum think the are perfectly fine It's sad there is this big umbrella over a big disorder and because I fall on the low end of the spectrum I am now lumped into Jodi Territory. I'm sure if I ever eat steak with anyone they will look at my knife thinking oh right, borderlines are all the same. She will kill me tonight.
    Peeps asked my opinion..I gave it. I disagree that Borderline is "lesser" than BPD...they can be equally as devastating to the person who suffers.

Thread Information