Page 1242 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 242 742 1142 1192 1232 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1252 1292 1342 1742 ... LastLast
Results 31,026 to 31,050 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    You people are fucking insane. Next you'll say a cat did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I've seen her next to Travis.

No.
    So that's a no. I have. And she is not small. She is very frail right now but she has obviously and understandably lost weight from being behind bars. But even with her being frail, she is NOT small. She is not petite. She is very capable of doing this on her own. I am 5'2.5" (yes, I like to claim the 1/2"!) and 115 and I've heard my boyfriend tell others "she is a lot stronger than you think". Just asked my bf if he thinks I am physically capable of doing what JA did to Travis- his answer "ya...if you're psychotic". It IS possible. Jodi IS psychotic. Nobody can argue that.

You crack me up by being so confident...simply because you've seen her standing next to Travis...in a pic.

Gus as the murderer? He's even less likely and he looks less physically capable than Jodi. So, good luck selling that one.

I really don't understand why some men fall for the psycho-poon. Unless they think that's all they can get. Example this new guy, Bryan Carr. I guess he can't get an attractive sane woman on the outside, so he has himself a "hot" bloodthirsty murderer behind bars. Winning! Not.

Beantown Bitch, please put your signature back. If someone doesn't like it, then can put on their big boy/girl pants and get over it. And if they can't do that, they can block you.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    So that's a no. I have. And she is not small. She is very frail right now but she has obviously and understandably lost weight from being behind bars. But even with her being frail, she is NOT small. She is not petite. She is very capable of doing this on her own. I am 5'2.5" (yes, I like to claim the 1/2"!) and 115 and I've heard my boyfriend tell others "she is a lot stronger than you think". Just asked my bf if he thinks I am physically capable of doing what JA did to Travis- his answer "ya...if you're psychotic". It IS possible. Jodi IS psychotic. Nobody can argue that.

You crack me up by being so confident...simply because you've seen her standing next to Travis...in a pic.
    You guys crack me up thinking little girls hulk the fuck out.

She is most definitely petite.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkmink24 View Post
    Me too!!
    Do you guys mean my sig? It was this pic. hehee

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    My notes from her pedo accusation direct, she knew exactly what car she had, now under cross she 'can't remember'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cDccWgSCI

Got in MY car
    after home threw up then went out to car to get phone
    saw missed calls from him, 3 or 4

so I went for a drive
    I didn't want to be at the house
    Drove around Mesa for awhile ended up a temple center
    hung out there for a little while

went out checked my phone again, my phone was turned off

there was a frantic voice mail from him and more missed calls. He said come over and talk me kind of thing
    we agreed to meet up
    swap cars um for family home meeting
    both, at the time I was driving his car but he didn't want to drive my car to church with people, he wanted to take his own car.

we never hooked up i had a migraine

I woke up later in the evening and I went over to his house later that night.
    anal sex
    sorry to quote myself but I went to my own link to review it

GO Juan! I see where he is going.

She said on original lie " When she got there Travis was already putting boxes in the attic" NOT that he was expecting her for Christmas boxes.

And, goes on about how she forgot the little white angel (her excuse for going back unannounced to catch him as a pedo)

OOPS, says 'I called him! He didn't answer'

Now she's just left, only a short distance away, turns to go back and CALLS. This call should be just minutes with no reason to call him again before her tale of running out throwing up and HIS frantic many calls to her which are nonexistant. Her call should be just minutes as she is turning right around to go back according to her. But, phone records show 16 mins, she's still calling him, not at the house in shock pedo scene.

3:53pm Jodi calls Travis
    4:09pm Jodi calls Travis
    4:29pm Travis returns Jodi?s call
    4:53pm Jodi calls Travis
    4:54pm Travis returns Jodi?s call
    5:11pm Travis returns Jodi?s call
    5:20pm Travis calls Jodi
    1/21/08-5:38pm- Jodi says: I can?t remember am I coming in for u on Wed at 10:30?
    5:48pm Travis calls Jodi
    5:53pm Jodi returns Travis?s call
    1/21/08-6:41pm- Jodi says: Can we trade cars before FHE?

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Gus as the murderer? He's even less likely and he looks less physically capable than Jodi. So, good luck selling that one.

I really don't understand why some men fall for the psycho-poon. Unless they think that's all they can get. Example this new guy, Bryan Carr. I guess he can't get an attractive sane woman on the outside, so he has himself a "hot" bloodthirsty murderer behind bars. Winning! Not.

Beantown Bitch, please put your signature back. If someone doesn't like it, then can put on their big boy/girl pants and get over it. And if they can't do that, they can block you.
    Crazy chicks are great in bed.

one notorious bitch from here in NH.

and i am not a brute ron.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...men/index.html

You crack me up more. Promise.

Travis was either shot in the head or stabbed through the heart first, but apparently, according to some people, those wouldn't be serious wounds and Travis would've been able to function normally.

Let's talk about who is really delusional.

I don't think Bryan Carr is going to be getting conjugals with Jodi.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    You crack me up more. Promise.
    So you're gonna tell me th if Travis knocked on your door at 2am screaming about how he was scared of the little girl behind him, you'd let him in or laugh and go back to bed.

If Travis was on trial and was claiming self-defense cause he was afraid of Jodi you people would fucking belly laugh.

oops, that was the wrong link , here is trhe one who tortured and brutally stabbed men and buried them on her farm. [some video too] The other is a list of notorious women who kill.

http://investigation.discovery.com/t...-kills-men.htm

Uh ok, we've all seen Jodi naked, unfortunately. She was not a skinnie-minnie. She didn't have bones protruding, she wasn't a waif. At 5'6'', she would've been around 130 pounds, maybe 135.

I don't care if her drivers' license says she was 125. As a former Californian, I can promise you that they don't weigh you at the dmv, nor do they check your height. You put your own information down and they don't give you a physical to verify you are telling the truth.

It's a moot point anyways. So what if Jodi was 200lbs, would that make her more likely to overpower Travis? I'm thinking, less likely, as she would've been severely out of shape for her height.

Weight has nothing to do with physical strength and ability. If it did, they you would be classifying everyone who doesn't meet specific height/weight stats to be a wussy little wimp. In the real world, we know that is far from true.

Again, refer to the 100lb female soldier who can lug around a lot of gear or even help haul a fellow soldier to safety.

We're not in sexist 1950 anymore. You do know that women are being allowed into direct combat roles now, right? But, I guess a poster on a message board knows more about strength and physical fitness than the women themselves or the people who require them to meet certain standards.

Yeah, so done with that bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Thanks guys. Well, ron said it was too big and called me fat pretty much in the mindy mcready thread...and a few others didn't sign thir name just said "lame sig" lol. No balls. I'm not preemie but it's not that hard to figure it out sometimes. And appartently i come "off" bad. I always sign my name when i rep. I never really smite anyone, unless they have really pissed me off. Anyway, back on topic. I think we are getting close to a verdict! I HOPE!! Oh, and this was my sig, i thought

Your sig makes me laugh:D

So you're gonna tell me th if Travis knocked on your door at 2am screaming about how he was scared of the little girl behind him, you'd let him in or laugh and go back to bed.

If Travis was on trial and was claiming self-defense cause he was afraid of Jodi you people would fucking belly laugh.
    So, you're telling me if you were stabbed in the heart or shot in the face, that you wouldn't be at a disadvantage? You would just go about your regular business? Much less, that you would be able to fend off a psycho with a knife and a gun?

Now, who's hulking out?

So, you're telling me if you were stabbed in the heart or shot in the face, that you wouldn't be at a disadvantage? You would just go about your regular business? Much less, that you would be able to fend off a psycho with a knife and a gun?

Now, who's hulking out?

I've read and seen episodes about cold cases where they have nothing to go on. No dna/forensic evidence at all.

So lets say Matt (or another) was with Jodi when Travis got murdered. And maybe he didn't leave any evidence that he was there.
    I guess it could happen.

Do I believe that there was someone else there with Jodi? No, I don't.

Of course, Jodi has never said anyone was with her and she admitted in court that she killed Travis.

But then again, we know Jodi lies.

Even if we can imagine that someone else was there with Jodi, how did that person get there? Jodi traveled alone and that could probably be verified through cams/vids while she was driving, stopping at stores and fast food drive-thrus. And if this other person drove themselves to Travis's house, then I believe there would be evidence of that, somewhere.

I don't think Jodi had to "hulk out" when killing Travis and dragging him down the hallway. She was probably in a rage and the tile was all slippery with water and blood, so it probably wasn't that difficult.

The only question I have about it all, is the time frame. It all happened so fast, and it probably was difficult cramming him into the shower. Plus, she was pouring water all over the place, trying to clean up and then had to get the hell out of there before the roommate came home.

I just wonder if the internal clock on the camera was wrong somehow.

Do you guys mean my sig? It was this pic. hehee

I love it!

Uh ok, we've all seen Jodi naked, unfortunately. She was not a skinnie-minnie. She didn't have bones protruding, she wasn't a waif. At 5'6'', she would've been around 130 pounds, maybe 135.

I don't care if her drivers' license says she was 125. As a former Californian, I can promise you that they don't weigh you at the dmv, nor do they check your height. You put your own information down and they don't give you a physical to verify you are telling the truth.

It's a moot point anyways. So what if Jodi was 200lbs, would that make her more likely to overpower Travis? I'm thinking, less likely, as she would've been severely out of shape for her height.

Weight has nothing to do with physical strength and ability. If it did, they you would be classifying everyone who doesn't meet specific height/weight stats to be a wussy little wimp. In the real world, we know that is far from true.

Again, refer to the 100lb female soldier who can lug around a lot of gear or even help haul a fellow soldier to safety.

We're not in sexist 1950 anymore. You do know that women are being allowed into direct combat roles now, right? But, I guess a poster on a message board knows more about strength and physical fitness than the women themselves or the people who require them to meet certain standards.

Yeah, so done with that bs.
    Yes.

I didn't cay the bitch can't math. I said she can't overpower someone twice her size. I can't beat The Rock up. These are just fucking facts. This shit is so frustrating. I thought you people were kidding at first.

Seriously, girls, don't get your asses kicked out there. I'm not even kidding. Some of you think you're a lot tougher than you are.

It's fucking sexist? Are you fucking kidding me? So a dude her size would whoop Travis? Sure if he had training and shit, but not just the average bloke.

Maybe this chick, not all of you though.

Now, who's hulking out?
    A broad isn't that savage. Not solo.

How much do you know about this trial??? Do you not remember the position she had him in when she started the attack? She was smart, I'll give her that, by planning it out the way she did. I think all the poses she had him do was her figuring out the most vulnerable way to put him so she felt comfortable enough to go at him with a chance of him not being able to fight back easily. Hence, the one where his hands are clasped in front of him, then the one with his back to her, then the ones with his hands on the shower wall, then finally, getting him to sit down, legs crossed. THAT'S the one where he was most vulnerable and THAT'S the one she felt confident enough that she could hurt him and if he ended up trying to fight back, it would be difficult for him (slippery when wet!) and give her time to pull away or run away and reorganize her thoughts as to how to complete her task. Which um ya, she definitely did.

Ron, I realize you didn't go back to see the comment I posted for you, but if you really want to know how Jodi did it all by her tiny chick lonesome, I will go thru the trouble and explain it to you. OR you could actually read the evidence. Either is fine with me.

My hubby said that's a fact.

one notorious bitch from here in NH.

and i am not a brute ron.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...men/index.html
    Bean, you don't have to post stories like that. He won't read them and they are off topic.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    It LOOKS like that by that image, but I don't think so. If you look at the one at 5:25 he had to have known she was there because she would have had to basically be down crouching on the floor just barely in front of him to have gotten that angle. I don't think he wouldn't have seen her practically right below him. And in some of these she is obviously standing as the angle is straight on, and others she must have been down lower. My guess is she actually said something that got his attention (could have been anything) and he turned like "what?" and that is the one at 5:27:18. MAYBE if he showers with his eyes continually closed - but even then I think the movement (which would alter light, which you can sense through eyelids) would have caught his attention. Some of those earlier pictures just look too posed to me.

We will never know as Jodi will never tell the truth, but those are just my thoughts.

I guess everyone has their own thoughts about how it went down. But I if I was taking a shower and wasn't expecting someone taking pictures of me, then I would have that look at 5:27:18. And who wants a dang photo shoot of themselves in the shower?? Was he going to show them off at church?? Post them on His Blog or MySpace?!? It just doesn't make sense to me. I think she startled the hell out of him then shit went down hill from there. She was a crazy stalker from Hell. Period. I agree that we will never know what happened. Lies after lies after lies.

And I personally think if she had help with the killing or covering up she would totally throw them under the bus. No doubt. But the show isn't over yet!!!

I cant wait till Monday!! I think Juan Martinez is the MAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Bean, you don't have to post stories like that. He won't read them and they are off topic.

First 4 stories:

Aileen Wuornos - Female killer preyed upon truck drivers. New chapter by Sue Russell, author of Lethal Intent, sheds new light on the female serial killer.

Andrea Yates - Woman drowns her five children — one at a time after her husband goes to work. Is she psychotic or a monster? Incorrect expert testimony causes murder convictions to be overturned.

Angels of Death — The Female Nurses - Nurses continue to murder their patients. Dr. Katherine Ramsland examines the motives and some high-profile and recent cases.

Anna Marie Hahn - Arsenic Anna: Sweet young woman lures older benefactors to their deaths.

A prostitute that shot johns, a woman that drowned her children, nurses poisoning people, and a chick poisoning her men!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yea, just like Jodi. HAHAHAHAHA

Thread Information