Page 1241 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 241 741 1141 1191 1231 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1251 1291 1341 1741 ... LastLast
Results 31,001 to 31,025 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by DixieChic View Post
    5:27:18 <-------was when Travis realized Hoedi was taking pictures. Bullshit on the shower photo-shoot!!
    It LOOKS like that by that image, but I don't think so. If you look at the one at 5:25 he had to have known she was there because she would have had to basically be down crouching on the floor just barely in front of him to have gotten that angle. I don't think he wouldn't have seen her practically right below him. And in some of these she is obviously standing as the angle is straight on, and others she must have been down lower. My guess is she actually said something that got his attention (could have been anything) and he turned like "what?" and that is the one at 5:27:18. MAYBE if he showers with his eyes continually closed - but even then I think the movement (which would alter light, which you can sense through eyelids) would have caught his attention. Some of those earlier pictures just look too posed to me.

We will never know as Jodi will never tell the truth, but those are just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Ron, please explain to me how someone else could have been there, but not leave any forensic evidence behind? I'm being serious, I want to know how you think they left ZERO evidence they were there, but Jodi left behind evidence she was there. IF someone else was there, they would have left skin cells, hair, something behind. There was nothing other than from Jodi.

I LOVE Snoopy!
    Ron HAS no explanation. He simply is going off of emotion and jumping to a conclusion that is in complete disregard to the facts of the evidence. As much as someone may want to say, "it's not possible! I don't believe it! How could that happen?!?!" Doesn't matter - it DID happen and it happened the way the EVIDENCE showed that it happened.

I also notice that he still hasn't posted any proof about his claim to the Gus Searcy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    From my recollection, this was about Jodi.

Not sure we can say what applies to Travis seeing as how the things we are hearing about him are from a born liar. All of his friends and family (who've known him for years) say very positive things about him. So, I don't feel like we truly know enough about him to label him anything. We know he was an imperfect man who made some bad decisions and unfortunately played Russian Roulette by continuing his relations with JA - who made him pay the ultimate price for simply being imperfect.

And you're right...I don't think abusive would make it anywhere on that list! Men who are abusive tend to display aspects of that character in other areas of their life - and it generally permeates all or most of their dating relationships. Most abusive men aren't abusive only in one relationship - but usually with any woman they are with. Since no other relationship of his seems to have abuse, it seems highly unlikely that her claims of abuse have any foundation.

I don't see Jodi's issue as codependency either. But that's just me and I'm no expert by a longshot! :)
    I'm way, way, way on Travis side. Not the least interested in dwelling on any clinically defined negative characteristics. It answers nothing for me. Perhaps I should have made it more clear. There are a lot of 'good' human qualities on that list of co-dependant traits. Nothing wrong with wanting to help others. I've said before, that Travis appeared to me to be generous to a fault; often to his own detriment. Generosity is an admirable human characteristic. Like Blanche Dubois said in "A Streetcar Named Desire." "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." I gain more understanding of character and human relationships through Literature and Art. Clinical notes don't endure.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron HAS no explanation. He simply is going off of emotion and jumping to a conclusion that is in complete disregard to the facts of the evidence. As much as someone may want to say, "it's not possible! I don't believe it! How could that happen?!?!" Doesn't matter - it DID happen and it happened the way the EVIDENCE showed that it happened.

I also notice that he still hasn't posted any proof about his claim to the Gus Searcy crap.
    WHAT!?!? Compared to you "I HATE THIS BITCH! FRY HER!" people!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

Nah, little chicks mutilate guys and chuck them around the house all the fucking time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Searcy is being investigated for coaching Jodi in trial charm.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE THINKS SHE DID THIS BY HERSELF!!!
    I remember reading earlier in the week (maybe it was even earlier than that) that you don't think she could've done it by herself because she's so small, is that correct? So one question: have you seen her in person?

It LOOKS like that by that image, but I don't think so. If you look at the one at 5:25 he had to have known she was there because she would have had to basically be down crouching on the floor just barely in front of him to have gotten that angle. I don't think he wouldn't have seen her practically right below him. And in some of these she is obviously standing as the angle is straight on, and others she must have been down lower. My guess is she actually said something that got his attention (could have been anything) and he turned like "what?" and that is the one at 5:27:18. MAYBE if he showers with his eyes continually closed - but even then I think the movement (which would alter light, which you can sense through eyelids) would have caught his attention. Some of those earlier pictures just look too posed to me.

We will never know as Jodi will never tell the truth, but those are just my thoughts.
    But, She didn't have to be with the camera, it comes with a remote. and it's very possible his eyes were closed at 5:25, people do close their eyes from time to time in showers.
    The 5:27 is clearly a suprised look imo followed by raised arms and facing the wall (per a gun holder's instructions?) then sitting with that awful look in his eyes.

There is only one reason I don't believe anyone was involved in the actual murder itself besides Jodi- she has proven over and over again that she will blame anyone and everyone any chance she gets. No one is spared.

I could believe that someone either knew about her plans before or after the event, possibly assisted her in some way, and has been keeping certain information from authorities though.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieChic View Post
    5:27:18 <-------was when Travis realized Hoedi was taking pictures. Bullshit on the shower photo-shoot!!
    Yup, I'd have to buy a liars tale to believe any of this was 'posing'. I don't believe a word she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    There is only one reason I don't believe anyone was involved in the actual murder itself besides Jodi- she has proven over and over again that she will blame anyone and everyone any chance she gets. No one is spared.

I could believe that someone either knew about her plans before or after the event, possibly assisted her in some way, and has been keeping certain information from authorities though.
    Completely agree. No way did somebody help her kill. She is very capable of doing this ON HER OWN. And ya, I'm thinking Matt has something to do with it - not sure what, but from the direction JM has gone when bringing up his name those couple times during the trial, I think we will find out pretty soon.

That's weird that his friend said that. I mean, their sexual relationship was very secret and everyone was so shocked to find out about it. Maybe he is going off of something less sexual - like maybe Travis was this way in other areas with people? Interesting.

Thanks!
    He was talking about Travis in general terms. "Yeah! I can see that. Travis was the kind of guy who ............ There was no specific reference to Jodi Arias in the comment.

I think this is another SLIP of her's. She claimed she went there to help put boxes IN to the attic but ... slips here- they are already IN the attic

'It was about the Christmas things that were IN his attic'
    http://youtu.be/8bPblAAlOx0?t=44m

WHAT!?!? Compared to you "I HATE THIS BITCH! FRY HER!" people!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

Nah, little chicks mutilate guys and chuck them around the house all the fucking time.
    Ron, did you see my post to you?

I agree. If anyone else was involved, she would have thrown them under the bus long ago. I do believe Matt was an accessory after the fact.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

My notes from her pedo accusation direct, she knew exactly what car she had, now under cross she 'can't remember'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cDccWgSCI

Got in MY car
    after home threw up then went out to car to get phone
    saw missed calls from him, 3 or 4

so I went for a drive
    I didn't want to be at the house
    Drove around Mesa for awhile ended up a temple center
    hung out there for a little while

went out checked my phone again, my phone was turned off

there was a frantic voice mail from him and more missed calls. He said come over and talk me kind of thing
    we agreed to meet up
    swap cars um for family home meeting
    both, at the time I was driving his car but he didn't want to drive my car to church with people, he wanted to take his own car.

we never hooked up i had a migraine

I woke up later in the evening and I went over to his house later that night.
    anal sex
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Let me lay this out here. I see Travis Alexander as a Tragic Figure. There are definitions in the Literature. Try these two. 1) A person who has fallen from a high place to a low place through no fault of his own. (Death is a low place). 2) A person who has fallen from a high place to a low place because of an inner flaw. Travis fits one of them. It does not detract from his nobility. Jodi Arias does not fit this definition. There is nothing in her life that could ever have placed her in a 'high place.' Her life was banal.

I'll quit now.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblo...woman-walking/

I have always said in my books that you MUST beware of anyone that has a sickeningly sweet soft spoken voice, where you can barely hear them at times. I have said they are phonies and you must RUN because there is a lot of built up anger and hostility that this type of voice pattern masks. Now here is living proof of what I have been talking about in the Jodi Arias trial. She went from meek mouse tone to roaring lion tone as she displayed cockiness and anger toward the prosecutor.

This is Not good for her because juror swill clearly see the REAL Jodi as they

will get a glimpse of her anger and what she must have been like around Travis. They will see how she could turn on him on a dime. They can now see her anger up close and personal.

Will Jodi die by lethal needle? Usually it is reserved for people who have killed their children or spouses or a both, or a parent, in Arizona like the three women who are already on death row there. Each of these women also sought to benefit financially from the death where Jodi did not. So Jodi?s cases a little different in that regard.

However gven the brutality of the nurder that the jurors wer forced to see, Jodi?s lies from the past and witnessing her lis right in front of their eyes with regard to her finger, her smugness, and her belligerant attitude with the prosecutor, Jodi Arias may very well be joining these three woman.
    Is that really true though? Someone has been selling Jodi's painting on ebay, I'm sure she was getting the money from that. And heaven knows the only reason they are selling is because she's a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    On Wednesday night, HLN's Dr. Drew talked to Travis' former roommate Aaron Dewey who said that he remembers that when Arias was in town for Alexander?s memorial, she had an odd request.

After picking Arias up from the home where she was staying while in the area, Dewey noted there was ?plenty of extra time before the memorial service."

He further explained, ?She asked me if we could take a quick detour and go by Travis' house to see the home before we went over to the memorial service,? adding, ?looking back, knowing what she's done now, it's pretty creepy that less than two weeks after the killing, she actually wanted to return to the scene of the crime.?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/2...t-day-memorial

The man who hired Jodi Arias to model his clothing line talked with HLN?s Nancy Grace on Thursday night, detailing how Arias at first seemed smart and bubbly, but became more distant as their working relationship progressed.

Paul O?Keefe discovered Arias when she was his waitress, and was so taken by the ?All-American blonde? that he and his partners offered her a job modeling for their clothing line. O?Keefe told Grace that Arias at first seemed very bright, but became more aloof after they arrived in Las Vegas for a trade show, preferring to take photographs on her own.

O?Keefe also revealed that Arias discussed her relationship, calling it ?rocky? and claiming that she was not being treated right. Jodi Arias has accused ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander of physical assault and emotional abuse since taking the stand in her murder trial. Arias and her defense team claim that Alexander?s killing was self-defense, although Arias? stories have changed numerous times. Immediately following Alexander?s murder in June, 2008 Arias claimed she was not involved, but later claimed to witness two intruders break in and kill Alexander.

O?Keefe told Nancy Grace producers that Arias ?seemed like she was all over the place with her relationships?. He continued, ?She seemed socially awkward? After it happened we all kind of said we weren't that surprised. We all thought she was a little bit kooky.?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/2...ng-line-speaks

Travis shooting a gun:

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
    16 minutes ago
    CONFIRMED : Matt McCartney was involved in the forged paedophile letters.

SHANNA HOGAN, author of Picture Perfect [via phone with Jane Velez-Mitchell]: Yes. That was one of the most shocking moments in court. We've known about this for a while. She communicated with her ex boyfriend, Matthew McCartney, through jail and he was involved in creating these letters that were later proven to be forgeries. And that was the only substantial evidence that was given to produce her -- to back up her statement.

So when he gave his first interview to the attorneys, he gave a very different story. And Jodi needed him back into the jail to talk about her version of events so he could come back and support her claim. So it was - - it was basically her soliciting false testimony from behind bars.

Considering what a narcissist Jodi was/is, she was probably mad that she wasn't going to be the star model and focus. There were other models involved. Jodi wasn't special.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Howzabout a giant FUCK YOU to Mr. McCartney. No way this dude is getting to the stand.

Also, I shall LOL if Matt was there when Travis died.
    And when Jodi talked about intruders, it was really her and Matt (since he's a ninja and all).
    And Ron was right about someone other than Jodi dragging/decimating Travis.

Not a chance. I don't believe Matt would drive all the way to Mesa with Jodi then turn around and go back home by himself. Had Travis lived near to Jodi, or had Jodi not set-up a "date" with Ryan to help with her alibi, then it could be a possibility. Although lack of anyone else's dna would negate that possibility.

No, if Jodi had involved Matt, she would've just used him as her alibi. They would've acted as if they were a couple and said Jodi was with him when Travis was murdered, so she couldn't have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    This. What is it exactly that she fears so much knowing that it will be decades before this comes to pass and she has proven herself to be quite adept at manipulating and delaying so far? I mean it surely is not the norm to take four years to even come to trial!

On another note, after watching the documentary that was posted, why do you think that crazy Jodi did not use the pregnancy angle to trap Travis? That was her ultimate goal it seems. She wanted to be his wife, to possess him etc etc so why not use a child to entrap him? It would have embarrassed him into possibly marrying her because of consequences within the church.

Jodi was too self-centered, even to use a baby to trap Travis. I could see her faking a pregnancy and dragging him down the aisle and then pretending to have a miscarriage, but I'm sure Travis would've ensured she got a pregnancy test prior to any marriage. Also, Jodi would've never intentionally gotten pregnant because she wanted the spotlight, to be the center of attention. And frankly, even if she cared about other people, much less children, I could see her never wanting to get pregnant and losing her figure. She was all wrapped up in her looks and using her perceived "beauty" to manipulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    I remember reading earlier in the week (maybe it was even earlier than that) that you don't think she could've done it by herself because she's so small, is that correct? So one question: have you seen her in person?
    I've seen her next to Travis.

Ron, did you see my post to you?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    I love when you stop in to say hi. I know I'm getting personal, but Ron, when's the last time you had your hearing checked?

I checked the news and couldn't find anything but someone questioning whether or not he's a fuctard.
    He is messing with you guys...making this up just to shake you up.

I'm not wearing any pants

DUDE, I used to beat the SHIT out of my husband AND chuck him around the house ALL the time! Accept it.
    I could have killed him if i wanted to. And i am 5''1 and not as fat as you think i am! At that time i was about 125 pounds.
    There are ALOT of women who kill men, ALL by themselves! yep. I can go look up many if you'd like that.

I agree. If anyone else was involved, she would have thrown them under the bus long ago. I do believe Matt was an accessory after the fact.
    I believe that too. Also the lack of any forensic evidence. I think the CSI did an excellent job combing over the scene and surely would have found something belonging to an accomplice.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Yeah. I've got his number. I like messing with him too

Soooo now I want to know what it was!!! Lol.
    Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    I hate that she keeps getting called the beautiful photograher too. 1. she was a waitress, who took pictures as a hobby. Does this mean anyone with a Nikon is a photographer? 2. She was pretty, yes, but they make her out to be this supermodel. Not.the.case.

I've said that about the "Spidey's" too. He didn't like Spiderman, but that is what he sent her. Nevermind that they took a trip down sexcapade lane in that convo. He mentioned how much he loved the braids, but said nothing of the undies when Spiderman was brought up? "I hate the movies but the undies are hot on you?" That just sticks with me. As does her demeanor after like she was faking. You heard her excitement and enjoyment. Along with her telling him she liked to be "HANDLED" but everytime she is questioned about sex she eludes to it being like rape.

I loved Zero Dark Thirty. Incredibly accurate. I didn't want to see it, but I had to. One of my family members was injured in the 12/30 bombing that was depicted. I went with that family member to see it.
    Agreed. She was not a photographer. I took some actual photography classes and I would not call myself a photographer. But it sounds more "glamorous" than Applebees waitress, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I do. Absolutely. She at the very least had to have fooled around with Matt.
    Agree.

Yep, I thought that IMMEDIATELY!!! In fact, I almost expected her to say it for a split second before I realized this is Jodi we're talking about and she is too busy pretending to be an innocent flower. But I completely think that is what went down!

She claims to have seen him looking at the kiddie pics on the 21st of January 2008, and the violence and breaking of the finger incident happened on the 22nd. The texts don't support this theory AT ALL! In fact, I think they completely make it apparent that it never happened and I loved that. Oh JUAN!!! :)

Hmmmmm I wonder if she would too. But I think she is so egotistical that she wants him to want only her and I wonder if the thought of him wanting her just because of a baby might piss her off. I don't know, just wonder.

She has said she did and I completely think they did. It just is ridiculously unlikely that they didn't considering they'd been sleeping together for 2 years. Also, when they talk about fulfilling all their fantasies, there has got to be vag sex in there. I just can't imagine 2 years of sex NOT going into that territory, it's just natural... And heck, once they've crossed the "morality line" for so long, I don't think it would have been very hard for Travis to just slide right on to the rest of it.

Yep, I always thought the idea of her wanting kids was weird. But my sis-in-law is complete narcissistic disorder (different from Jodi's but similar characteristics) and she has three kids. But now in many ways her kids are a way for her to look like the perfect image of what she believes she "should" be. Sooooo dunno. But I'm sure glad she didn't because Jodi would be a HORRIBLE mother!!!

That makes me SO sad. And hearing those texts just a bit before the killing where he tells her "you are the worst thing that ever happened to me" I just think, "WHY did you keep letting her back in then?!?!?!" If only, if only, if only....

(granted she may have still found a way - probably sneak into his house and kill him when he doesn't expect it. Sick woman).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkmink24 View Post
    Me too!!
    I agree in that I wish he had cut all ties with her. But yeah, she was so obsessed with him to the point where she was stalking him and sneaking into his house any time she wanted. She would've done this even without a last sex encounter.

What the fuck, dude? No I am fucking not. How the fuck am I the one messing around when you're trying to tell me some little chick chucked a dude around and sliced him up?

I am serious as a fucking heart attack, and I'll be right. Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    DUDE, I used to beat the SHIT out of my husband AND chuck him around the house ALL the time! Accept it.
    I could have killed him if i wanted to. And i am 5''1 and not as fat as you think i am! At that time i was about 125 pounds.
    There are ALOT of women who kill men, ALL by themselves! yep. I can go look up many if you'd like that.
    Yea, but you're a brute. Jodi is dainty.

Chicks poison dudes and hit them with cars. Not this shit.

Thread Information