Page 12 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I did know Travis Alexander Travis.  He was very friendly and very nice to me.  I Never knew or met Jodi Arias.  I knew Travis Alexander  and was good friends with him in Southern California, before Travis moved to Arizona, and then he first met Jodi Arias in Nevada.

[quote author=Charter link=topic=16212.msg1020375#msg1020375 date=1222558923]
    I did know Travis Alexander Travis.  He was very friendly and very nice to me.  I Never knew or met Jodi Arias.  I knew Travis Alexander  and was good friends with him in Southern California, before Travis moved to Arizona, and then he first met Jodi Arias in Nevada.
    [/quote]

Hello and welcome. Very Sorry for your loss. Jodi sounds like an absolute nut job. To bad he became involved with such a nutter.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=16212.msg1020376#msg1020376 date=1222559119]
    Hello and welcome. Very Sorry for your loss. Jodi sounds like an absolute nut job. To bad he became involved with such a nutter.
    [/quote]

Hello!  Thanks for the Welcome here.

Coincidely, I just recently moved here to the State of Arizona.   This story has been in the news quite a lot here recently within Arizona.  Travis did Not deserve in any way to be murdered like he was at his house in Mesa, Arizona.   Travis indeed was a Great Guy and Great Friend to me. 

R.I.P. Travis.

[quote author=Charter link=topic=16212.msg1020401#msg1020401 date=1222561975]

Hello!  Thanks for the Welcome here.

Coincidely, I just recently moved here to the State of Arizona.   This story has been in the news quite a lot here recently within Arizona.  Travis did Not deserve in any way to be murdered like he was at his house in Mesa, Arizona.   Travis indeed was a Great Guy and Friend to me. 

R.I.P. Travis.
    [/quote]

It is very nice of you to shed some light on us about your friend Travis. Everything in the media seems to be quite skewed in crazy directions regarding both Travis and Jodi. But that is probably partly because the law enforcement, lawyers, etc. Want to play the case and try it in the Media before it ever gets to court. Travis was obviously a decent guy who seemed to be full of energy, but then again nothing points out Jodi being crazy until this happened. Do you know anything of Jodi? Was Travis done with their relationship? If you don't want to talk about it , You don't have to  :-)

RIP Travis

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=16212.msg1020407#msg1020407 date=1222562566]
    It is very nice of you to shed some light on us about your friend Travis. Everything in the media seems to be quite skewed in crazy directions regarding both Travis and Jodi. But that is probably partly because the law enforcement, lawyers, etc. Want to play the case and try it in the Media before it ever gets to court. Travis was obviously a decent guy who seemed to be full of energy, but then again nothing points out Jodi being crazy until this happened. Do you know anything of Jodi? Was Travis done with their relationship? If you don't want to talk about it , You don't have to  :-)
    RIP Travis
    [/quote]

Hello! The last time I talked to Travis was a few years ago, before he met Jodi Arias, so I never knew or met Jodi Arias. Travis Alexander first met Jodi Arias at Las Vegas, Nevada, in September of 2006.  The first time I heard about Jodi Arias  was on the news here within Arizona, after the murder of Travis. I have watched the whole interview of Jodi Arias on MyFoxPhoenix.com.  I also watched the inside edition interview of Jodi  Arias.  I do think that she did it.

[quote author=Charter link=topic=16212.msg1020460#msg1020460 date=1222567835]
    Hello! The last time I talked to Travis was a few years ago, before he met Jodi Arias, so I never knew or met Jodi Arias. Travis Alexander first met Jodi Arias at Las Vegas, Nevada, in September of 2006.   The first time I heard about Jodi Arias  was on the news here within Arizona, after the murder of Travis. I have watched the whole interview of Jodi Arias on MyFoxPhoenix.com.  I also watched the inside edition interview of Jodi  Arias.  I do think that she did it.
    [/quote]
    Thank you for the information.
    Wow that had to be shocking to see your friend all over the news. Especially being involved in something so tragic. I am truley sorry you've had to go through losing someone close to you. Did you know him from work or school here in CA ? I think she did it too. She is acting like a movie star in the limelight rather than a perfect being held on murder charges. It's all very strange.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=16212.msg1020466#msg1020466 date=1222568205]
    Thank you for the information.
    Wow that had to be shocking to see your friend all over the news. Especially being involved in something so tragic. I am truley sorry you've had to go through losing someone close to you. Did you know him from work or school here in CA ? I think she did it too. She is acting like a movie star in the limelight rather than a perfect being held on murder charges. It's all very strange.
    [/quote]

Hello!  I knew Travis from Church in Southern California. 

Jodi Arias contradicted herself between those two interviews that she gave.  Please Check out:

Woman accused of killing ex-boyfriend changes story on nat'l TV

And the foresnic evidence proved that Jodi Arias was there during the day and time of the crime.   I definitely do think that she committed this crime.

[quote author=Charter link=topic=16212.msg1020532#msg1020532 date=1222571994]
    Hello!  I knew Travis from Church in Southern California. 

Jodi Arias contradicted herself between those two interviews that she gave.  Please Check out:

Woman accused of killing ex-boyfriend changes story on nat'l TV

And the foresnic evidence proved that Jodi Arias was there during the day and time of the crime.   I definitely do think that she committed this crime.
    [/quote]

Oh I definitely do not believe her. Her stories and lies are almost amusing except for the fact that someone died because of her internal disorders. So why was Travis moving so often? I realize he traveled with work, but is that why he hadn't found a place to plant roots yet?
    Do you attend @ the large LDS Temple on Santa Monica? I was there and did engagement photos outside for a couple.

So she stabs him 27 times,

slits his throat,

AND shoots him??

Do you think she was a little angry? 

[quote author=Golda My Ear link=topic=16212.msg1015045#msg1015045 date=1222210833]
    I forgot to add...

She said they dated for 5 months.

Jodi claims they broke up because he cheated on her.

My overall impression of her is that she's lying. She tried to tear up a little but to me it wasn't convincing. She seems detached to me.
    [/quote]

Did anyone get a copy of the Inside Edition interview? I have seen the transcript on Inside Editions website, but no video.
    I would love to see it. She is one emotionless woman!

OOh me too. I wanna see the vid.

(1) is it bad that i want to see the pictures badly

and

(2) ... is it also bad that I want to visit this woman for some conjugal visit action? Don't judge me too harsh, I'm just attracted to batsh*t insane women.

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024100#msg1024100 date=1222879200]
    (1) is it bad that i want to see the pictures badly

and

(2) ... is it also bad that I want to visit this woman for some conjugal visit action? Don't judge me too harsh, I'm just attracted to batsh*t insane women.
    [/quote]

yes it's bad.  very bad.  in fact, you've been a bad, bad boy.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=16212.msg1024103#msg1024103 date=1222879351]
    yes it's bad.  very bad.  in fact, you've been a bad, bad boy.
    [/quote]

I've decided I'm moving to Arizona to try and marry this woman. I have 4 others (2 in North Dakota, 1 in Palmdale, CA and 1 in San Francisco, CA) I am trying to pursue. Jodi is tops on my list though.

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024111#msg1024111 date=1222879594]
    I've decided I'm moving to Arizona to try and marry this woman. I have 4 others (2 in North Dakota, 1 in Palmdale, CA and 1 in San Francisco, CA) I am trying to pursue. Jodi is tops on my list though.
    [/quote]

Do you have any personal ads posted on the web?  I'd really like to read one of yours.  :lol:
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=16212.msg1024114#msg1024114 date=1222879689]
    Do you have any personal ads posted on the web?  I'd really like to read one of yours.  :lol:
    [/quote]

personal ads? Not so much. I'm more of a face-to-face person when it comes to proposals. Usually I give them 5 days through letters and wait until they write back. They usually don't, but I don't plan on giving up any time soon.

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024123#msg1024123 date=1222879962]
    personal ads? Not so much. I'm more of a face-to-face person when it comes to proposals. Usually I give them 5 days through letters and wait until they write back. They usually don't, but I don't plan on giving up any time soon.
    [/quote]

Through letters?  Do you only look for women who are in the system, or would you date a woman without a sheet?

I don't even think Jodi here is all that attractive.  She's definitely not worth getting your throat slit over.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=16212.msg1024143#msg1024143 date=1222880491]
    Through letters?  Do you only look for women who are in the system, or would you date a woman without a sheet?

I don't even think Jodi here is all that attractive.  She's definitely not worth getting your throat slit over.
    [/quote]

No no no, women who have murdered for whatever reason or even those without purpose. They are all the same delicate creatures that need direction, and I can give it to them. My throat will stay in tact with this specimen. And by the way, attraction has no quality here, it is all about the lust I crave in killers.

... Not to sound all creepy, but I cant help who I am

:2huh:

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024196#msg1024196 date=1222882114]
    No no no, women who have murdered for whatever reason or even those without purpose. They are all the same delicate creatures that need direction, and I can give it to them. My throat will stay in tact with this specimen. And by the way, attraction has no quality here, it is all about the lust I crave in killers.

[/quote]

tooooo late dude.  :lol:

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024111#msg1024111 date=1222879594]
    [/quote]

Have you already contacted her?

Marking my spot in this one again.

Travis gives off the Christian version of Tucker Max vibe.

http://www.tuckermax.com/

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=16212.msg1024223#msg1024223 date=1222883023]
    tooooo late dude.   :lol:  [/quote]

Took the words right outta my mouth.

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024196#msg1024196 date=1222882114] No no no, women who have murdered for whatever reason or even those without purpose. They are all the same delicate creatures that need direction, and I can give it to them. My throat will stay in tact with this specimen. And by the way, attraction has no quality here, it is all about the lust I crave in killers.

... Not to sound all creepy, but I cant help who I am[/quote]

I'm interested in knowing who the other four are.  Anyone we "know?"  Any of them kill their kids ala Susan Smith, Paula Yates, Diane Downs, et al?  Never understood the attraction to batshit crazy.  Maybe because I was once married to batshit crazy.  It was no fun at all.  I'm a quick learner and now I avoid those types like the plague.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

mydeathspace

[quote author=cchriswake link=topic=16212.msg1024196#msg1024196 date=1222882114]

[/quote]

I know you're probably messing around, but you are my new favorite poster.

I wish you success in your quest.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

[/quote]

are you serious? :-o
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Thread Information