Page 1181 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 181 681 1081 1131 1171 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1191 1231 1281 1681 ... LastLast
Results 29,501 to 29,525 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    OT, why is DR Drew a horrible person? (I hate him too, I just want more evidence)
    I hate his promotion of Celebrity Rehab, and I recall allegations of how he just actually specializes in Internal Medicine and doesn't have the qualifications needed to do the work that he does. I think when he was still back in the Loveline days he was paid to promote Wellbutrin (late 90's when it first came out). Was involved in a criminal investigation because of it. Now there have been 5 deaths from members of Celebrity Rehab. It's a sideshow that shouldn't exist. Some of these people (like Mindy McCready and Kenicke) needed a hospital, not a reality show resort.

/rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    If she keeps reading so slow, we're not going to see much more before lunch...
    Agree, I guess she is hungering for her peanut butter sandwich!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I was 10 minutes behind in the feed and now I'm all caught up.

Maybe she's hoping if she keeps reading court will recess for lunch soon?
    It is almost noon.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Is it me or is Juan getting a bit scattered here or is intention to get her impeached or confuse her so much with the dates that he can them rip her to shreads. I am still a bit confused at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by verysad2see View Post
    She's stalling, no one reads that slow.
    It's giving her a chance to process and 'formulate', in Jodi's own words, a cohesive answer. She'll be fast-forwarding in her mind. Notice she had a glance near the last pages of her journal.

She's pretty smooth.

She's getting a lot of lee-way here. No way in hell would that be allowed in UK, all evidence is presented and read by prosecution AND defence before trial, unless major information comes to hand. Saying that, it's a DP case. I'm hugely impressed!!

Shut the fuck up Nurmi, you took 3 hours to talk about her ride on the Zipper in 1997. FFS.

The prosecution is making a big deal out of labeling this guy a strict Mormon. His friends and church (and possibly family) only saw that side of him. It's obviously disgusting to a lot of people that he's being portrayed as such an angel.

Just be honest. Yes, he wasn't chaste and was breaking a very fundamental virtue in his religion, but what's worse is that he was lying about it. He was telling everyone, "This chic is stalking me," and then he'd turn around and text her in an inviting way. He was keeping this blog about "Being Better" without any intention of doing so. He wasn't intent on leading a pious lifestyle. He was just fooling everyone while he kept his dirty little secrets.

What I don't get is that after his death, many people are just as blind to his indiscretions and hypocrisy as they were when he was alive. Yeah, he liked sex...and using profanity and sexual expressions, being psychologiclaly abusive, living a double life and lying to everyone, and who knows what else.

I agree. Jodi definitely screwed herself up with this guy and committed a heinous, egregious act which she should pay for and regret for the rest of her life. She exacted revenge on Travis instead of just leaving the situation and waiting for his next girlfriend (or wife) to do it. Imagine what the next woman would have thought if they found his texts and emails depicting his hidden life.

Travis was as arrogant as Jodi is now, both thinking that they could get away with what they were doing and did.....Anonymous
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Quote Originally Posted by poorpaula View Post
    After watching her being snarky, smirking, and holding her own against Juan....how could anyone believe that travis could put any mortal wrath on her that would be effective. BOOM, another lies explodes.
    I applaud Jodi for holding her own. I know some of you are going to hate and smite me for this, BUT he's overbearing and as has been mentioned, over and over, on HLN ALWAYS attacking all witnesses, whether they are his own witnesses or defense witnesses.

To me, he is a man so vested in his perceived power that he thinks he is entitled to act like a rabid dog. I'd hate to know and deal with someone like this in my own personal life. I wouldn't be as polite as Jodi has been.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Nurmi is pissed. He is pissed at Jodi, the judge, and Martinez.

But, I think part of him sits back and thinks, "Dang, Martinez is good. I'm learning a lot from him."
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Shut the fuck up Nurmi, you took 3 hours to talk about her ride on the Zipper in 1997. FFS.
    I can totally see Jodi trying to pretend she was Reese Witherspoon in Fear and singing Wild Horses while getting fingered on the Zipper and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    That's because people over 40ish, who wear Rx glasses/lenses for distance, can read fine (no "reading glasses" needed), simply by taking off, looking over their Rx glasses. Jodi is 32, not in need or reading glasses for sure. And at her age, if she needs glasses for distance, she wouldn't need to take them off to read.
    Oh, you're an ophthalmologist?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Porter View Post
    Yeah, for those who asked if it is really true, Tanisha really was a heavy meth user. It is no big secret. I mean at one point she looked really bad. After Travis was killed, I think it really turned her life around. She got involved in the church and puts a lot of time into that. She felt that is what Travis would want her to do that and I think it is helping her stay clean too. Also, she got married to what seems like a good man who has been very supportive of her through all of this and her addiction. I really think Travis would be happy she got her life together, too bad his life was taken away from him and he could not see it for himself.
    This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

So true, so true!!!

[scary stuff QUOTE=animosity;3329315]whispering on insession - 'she took off her glasses to read it...'

[/QUOTE]

I think a part of Jodi thinks she can "charm" him....the way she thought she could "charm" Det. Flores.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    I applaud Jodi for holding her own. I know some of you are going to hate and smite me for this, BUT he's overbearing and as has been mentioned, over and over, on HLN ALWAYS attacking all witnesses, whether they are his own witnesses or defense witnesses.

To me, he is a man so vested in his perceived power that he thinks he is entitled to act like a rabid dog. I'd hate to know and deal with someone like this in my own personal life. I wouldn't be as polite as Jodi has been.
    I'm not going to smite you just because I disagree with you. I don't think Martinez is acting like a rabid dog. He wants Jodi to tell the truth and to stop lying about the victim she murdered.

Who in the hell is Loni (Lonnie? Lani?) and why should I care about his/her baptism? I'm so confused!

Also, I hate watching on the internet. I have my sound cranked as high as possible and I can hardly hear anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I can totally see Jodi trying to pretend she was Reese Witherspoon in Fear and singing Wild Horses while getting fingered on the Zipper and shit.

Hahahhahahahahah visual

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I hate his promotion of Celebrity Rehab, and I recall allegations of how he just actually specializes in Internal Medicine and doesn't have the qualifications needed to do the work that he does. I think when he was still back in the Loveline days he was paid to promote Wellbutrin (late 90's when it first came out). Was involved in a criminal investigation because of it. Now there have been 5 deaths from members of Celebrity Rehab. It's a sideshow that shouldn't exist. Some of these people (like Mindy McCready and Kenicke) needed a hospital, not a reality show resort.

/rant over
    Awesome, thanks! I was just telling my sister the other day that I hate him, but my only reason was that I didn't think a doctor should be practising on TV, that it's morally wrong. "First do no harm". Now I have more ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Who in the hell is Loni (Lonnie? Lani?) and why should I care about his/her baptism? I'm so confused!

Also, I hate watching on the internet. I have my sound cranked as high as possible and I can hardly hear anything!
    http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event...di-arias-trial

Use this link, I have no issues with sound at all. In fact I have to turn it down

Craaaaaap I have to go to a meeting. BOOOOOOOO

I hope berm is able to do a recap.

Hahahhahahahahah visual
    Right?!?! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post

I have a Bluetooth speaker I use with my MacBook. It gets plenty loud.

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    That's because people over 40ish, who wear Rx glasses/lenses for distance, can read fine (no "reading glasses" needed), simply by taking off, looking over their Rx glasses. Jodi is 32, not in need or reading glasses for sure. And at her age, if she needs glasses for distance, she wouldn't need to take them off to read.
    Not necessarily (I was a licensed optician in my first career) it depends on her prescription - I had 2 year old patients who needed bifocals. I think her first jail visit to the optometrist was in 2010 so the glasses-wearing is not new.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Thread Information