Page 11 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Thanks for the additional info! Did you know Travis or Jodi?

[quote author=xarah link=topic=16212.msg1012326#msg1012326 date=1221934419]
    I don't know if taking down her myspace would benefit them or if they want to, I think it shows she's obsessed with him. I watched her in the days after the murder posting the album of pix of them and pix of her and her family. My sister and I thought as outsiders looking in, she was preparing it to look a certain way. She never did what I'd assume someone grieving would do... if that makes sense.

I don't think Steven should answer for comments Travis made to Jodi and I don't think Steven is even the one accessing Travis' myspace. Travis' family members are jumping to their brothers defense and I don't blame them for trying, c'mon many of our own parents/siblings don't really know us like our friends do. I thought it was weirder that the person who logged in his didn't just delete her as his friend.

Jodi's older sister had posted comments publicly before the article about the evidence was released telling members of the Alexander family that she was sorry for their loss and that her family was also dealing with a loss and she seemed to have a grasp on the possibility of her sister being guilty but was waiting to see it to believe it. 

[/quote]

Thank you for clearing stuff. I don't think Steven should answer about Travis' comment either. I agree I don't blame the family for defending Travis. Anyone can be accessing Travis' page maybe he left his password somewhere and someone found it. I find it weird that the person didn't delete Jodi from the list too.

She killed him and then took a shower with his body? I wonder was she posing for pictures with his corpse?  I just picture her with a kool aid smile throwing up peace signs all covered in his blood.  :2eyesbleed: I know that's kinda sick to think that way, that's why I wanna see the pictures to clear things up.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=craptastic link=topic=16212.msg1012527#msg1012527 date=1221947760]
    She killed him and then took a shower with his body? I wonder was she posing for pictures with his corpse?  I just picture her with a kool aid smile throwing up peace signs all covered in his blood.  :2eyesbleed: I know that's kinda sick to think that way, that's why I wanna see the pictures to clear things up.
    [/quote]

omg.  i know its so wrong, but the kool aid smile comment made me laugh...and at that exact moment i was drinking soda...it came out of my nose.  it did not feel good.  lol.  must be karma for laughing. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Inside Edition is about to air an interview with her.

I just saw it....

Here's a summary:

Travis was stabbed 27 times, had a slashed throat ear to ear and shot in the head twice. He was a popular motivational speaker for sales groups. He was killed in his luxury home.

They talked about the photos found in the camera taken the day he died.

Jodi claims that she witnessed Travis being attacked by 2 people, a man and a woman. She said they entered his home and began attacking both her and Travis.

Jodi said she escaped and left Travis there. She said she feels guilty for leaving behind a friend.

She says she could never kill him. She could never shoot a gun. She said that God and Travis knows she's innocent.

She admits that the evidence seems to be against her but is confident she won't be convicted.

She says..."No jury is going to convict me."

The reporter asked why and she said "Because I'm innocent. No jury will convict me. You can mark my words on that."

I forgot to add...

She said they dated for 5 months.

Jodi claims they broke up because he cheated on her.

My overall impression of her is that she's lying. She tried to tear up a little but to me it wasn't convincing. She seems detached to me.

[quote author=Golda My Ear link=topic=16212.msg1015039#msg1015039 date=1222210623]
    I just saw it....

Here's a summary:

Travis was stabbed 27 times, had a slashed throat ear to ear and shot in the head twice. He was a popular motivational speaker for sales groups. He was killed in his luxury home.

They talked about the photos found in the camera taken the day he died.

Jodi claims that she witnessed Travis being attacked by 2 people, a man and a woman. She said they entered his home and began attacking both her and Travis.

Jodi said she escaped and left Travis there. She said she feels guilty for leaving behind a friend.

She says she could never kill him. She could never shoot a gun. She said that God and Travis knows she's innocent.

She admits that the evidence seems to be against her but is confident she won't be convicted.

She says..."No jury is going to convict me."

The reporter asked why and she said "Because I'm innocent. No jury will convict me. You can mark my words on that."

[/quote]

Hey, thanks for the summary! I missed the show.

I'm intrigued that she said "God and Travis know I'm innocent" and didn't also say "I know I'm innocent". Her 2 biggest proponents conveniently can't speak.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

:lol:

God is callin this girl a lyin ass heffa right now.

I missed the interview I found an article about Jodi's Inside Edition interview
    http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/Mesa-local-news-092308-arias-inside-edition-new-in.a702ed84.html

[quote author=Golda My Ear link=topic=16212.msg1015039#msg1015039 date=1222210623] I just saw it....

Here's a summary:

<snip>

Jodi claims that she witnessed Travis being attacked by 2 people, a man and a woman. She said they entered his home and began attacking both her and Travis. [/quote]

Beautiful.  She just placed herself at the scene of the crime at the moment it was occurring - not that the photographs weren't enough to convince me she probably did it. 

My instructor on Interview/Interrogation Techniques said that when people are confronted with overwhelming evidence of their guilt, they will often try to lie their way out of it by admitting to being at the scene of the crime but not commiting the actual murder.  No big surprise there, but he also said there are elements of truth in their description of the "real killers" or the situation leading up to the murder - and they often unintentionally describe themselves when offering a physical description.  He had a name for this but I don't remember what it was. 

Jodi is right about one thing:  there was a man and a woman in that room when he was murdered.  I wonder what she said they look like?  If she described some crazy psycho looking bitch then she's obviously describing herself.  :lol:  Nabbed!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I have a question, does anyone know if she called the police after she "escaped"? Or did the police have to contact her?

[quote author=kutie397 link=topic=16212.msg1015707#msg1015707 date=1222271439]I have a question, does anyone know if she called the police after she "escaped"? Or did the police have to contact her? [/quote]

From what I understand, the police were looking for her for over a month.  Oh yeah, there's no doubt in my mind she didn't "escape" from anywhere.  Bitch did it.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=16212.msg1015687#msg1015687 date=1222269723]
    Beautiful.  She just placed herself at the scene of the crime at the moment it was occurring - not that the photographs weren't enough to convince me she probably did it. 

My instructor on Interview/Interrogation Techniques said that when people are confronted with overwhelming evidence of their guilt, they will often try to lie their way out of it by admitting to being at the scene of the crime but not commiting the actual murder.  No big surprise there, but he also said there are elements of truth in their description of the "real killers" or the situation leading up to the murder - and they often unintentionally describe themselves when offering a physical description.  He had a name for this but I don't remember what it was. 

Jodi is right about one thing:  there was a man and a woman in that room when he was murdered.  I wonder what she said they look like?  If she described some crazy psycho looking bitch then she's obviously describing herself.   :lol:  Nabbed!
    [/quote]

She needs to devote her life to finding the real killers, a la OJ.

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=16212.msg1015687#msg1015687 date=1222269723]

Jodi is right about one thing:  there was a man and a woman in that room when he was murdered.  I wonder what she said they look like?  If she described some crazy psycho looking bitch then she's obviously describing herself.   :lol:  Nabbed!
    [/quote]

Good point about placing herself at the scene at the moment it was occurring. In the interview, Jodi said she could not ID the people that did this because they were wearing masks (how convenient). So how did she know it was a man and a woman??

Also, she said she escaped and was too afraid to call the police.

I live in Arizona and wish I could do jury duty for this trial!

[quote author=justlurking link=topic=16212.msg1016106#msg1016106 date=1222292924]
    Good point about placing herself at the scene at the moment it was occurring. In the interview, Jodi said she could not ID the people that did this because they were wearing masks (how convenient). So how did she know it was a man and a woman??

Also, she said she escaped and was too afraid to call the police.

[/quote]

maybe the woman had big jugs and the man a large package

if i was making it up thats the excuse i'd use

I'm marking my spot.Everything I could say has been said.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Here's a new article about Jodie IE interview and it seems like she is getting more requests and is going to do more interviews.
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2008/09/25/20080925arias0925.html

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

I'm sorry but I am missing a ton of shit here- she said she was at the scene?! When did that happen? Can someone provide me a page number/link/recap? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=16212.msg1016977#msg1016977 date=1222361963]
    I'm sorry but I am missing a ton of shit here- she said she was at the scene?! When did that happen? Can someone provide me a page number/link/recap? Thanks.
    [/quote]

browneyes posted the story twice on this page.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...arias0925.html

In a story about the Inside Edition interview, aired by Channel 3 (KTVK), Arias, 28, admitted publicly for the first time that she was present as Alexander was attacked by two men but said she could not pick the killers out of a photo lineup.
    And I'm just realizing both murderers are men now.&nbsp; OK, Jodi...

Cancer JUNE 22 - JULY 22<br />Don&#39;t let negativity win out today, even though it probably will, because you&#39;re a worthless human being who most likely doesn&#39;t deserve to be happy.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=Accidenttraffic link=topic=16212.msg1017046#msg1017046 date=1222366833]
    browneyes posted the story twice on this page.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...arias0925.html

[/quote]Sorry, I was reading it from the phone earlier and didn't catch the link. :oops: Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=justlurking link=topic=16212.msg1016106#msg1016106 date=1222292924]

[/quote]

Seconding this. I would love to sit on this jury. Maybe our numbers will come up?

Personally, I think all the media &quot;jailhouse&quot; interviews are just wrong. The judge should slap a gag order on the case right fuckin' now to avoid tainting the jury pool. This bitch is getting a lot of local and national media attention and seems to be enjoying it a little too much.

I see a new Fox reality show in the near future - 'Celebrity Deathmatch'

[quote author=GagReflex link=topic=16212.msg1017162#msg1017162 date=1222371576]
    Seconding this. I would love to sit on this jury. Maybe our numbers will come up?

Personally, I think all the media &quot;jailhouse&quot; interviews are just wrong. The judge should slap a gag order on the case right fuckin' now to avoid tainting the jury pool. This bitch is getting a lot of local and national media attention and seems to be enjoying it a little too much.

I see a new Fox reality show in the near future - 'Celebrity Deathmatch'

[/quote]

I agree about a gag order. I wonder if Jodi has a lawyer right now or maybe she has a really stupid lawyer who doesn't advise her to keep her mouth shut. The jury pool can get tainted by too much media attention. Maybe the trial will be move away from Mesa.&nbsp; If I lived in Arizona I would like to be on this jury too. I do think this case has a big chance of getting covered by Court TV. If Jodi is getting a lot of inquiries maybe its Dateline or 20/20 inquiring. I think the shows would probably interview right before the trial.

I found this link to another forum about the murder. There are couple of posters there who claim to know Jodi.
    http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6712&amp;page=2

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16212.msg1020309#msg1020309 date=1222551278]
    I found this link to another forum about the murder. There are couple of posters there who claim to know Jodi.
    http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6712&amp;page=2
    [/quote]

Those were interesting. I went ahead and went to http://www.travisalexander.net/ And read through some of his blogs. He is really full of himself in some of them. The one about the gold digger is entertaining and he comes off sounding like a pseudo-intellectual using big words that one is here http://www.travisalexander.net/2008/...a-gold-digger/ .&nbsp; I love how he refers to himself as $ingle, eegads!

Regardless of my take on his blogging, I still don't think he deserved to die, especially in such a heinous matter.

Thread Information