Page 106 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

karma I don't really see what his behavior has to do with it at this point. No matter what he did, he did not deserve what was done to him, and your girl Jodi has the stupidest story on earth backing her so it doesn't look all that good for her. I'm sure there are things we don't know about, though, so we shall see.

She no longer accepts visits from anyone, even people she knows? Or are you saying her friends are sickos?

It appears to us as though you have come from the woodwork also. None of the 'in the knows' mean too much, to be honest. We don't know anything about any of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[quote author=adaylate link=topic=16212.msg1239754#msg1239754 date=1238986466]
    Jodi is wearing the PPL ring in this picture on her MySpace.

At least I think that's what it is.

By the way, HI! I've officially read every post in this thread and because of it decided to join MDS.
    [/quote]

Welcome new person! :2wave:

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16212.msg1239767#msg1239767 date=1238987210]
    karma I don't really see what his behavior has to do with it at this point. No matter what he did, he did not deserve what was done to him, and your girl Jodi has the stupidest story on earth backing her so it doesn't look all that good for her. I'm sure there are things we don't know about, though, so we shall see.

She no longer accepts visits from anyone, even people she knows? Or are you saying her friends are sickos?

It appears to us as though you have come from the woodwork also. None of the 'in the knows' mean too much, to be honest. We don't know anything about any of you.
    [/quote]
    I agree. And you've said the same thing in every single post you've made on here. We get it, you think she's innocent. How you know her/why you know her isn't going to make anyone here change their mind.

[quote author=adaylate link=topic=16212.msg1239754#msg1239754 date=1238986466]
    Jodi is wearing the PPL ring in this picture on her MySpace.

At least I think that's what it is.

By the way, HI! I've officially read every post in this thread and because of it decided to join MDS.
    [/quote]

Hi! Welcome :)
    Balls.

You say that Jodi was a mormon before she met Travis.  Then why does Jodi herself make so many references to Travis introducing her into the church (48 hours interview)??
    Maybe you could elaborate on whatever information you have that doesn't seem to be common knowledge?

And why is there a comment Jodi wrote on her myspace picture about her and Travis BEFORE her baptizing?

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1239760#msg1239760 date=1238986768]
    First, Jodi was a morman before she met Travis.
    [/quote]
    Uh, there's a picture on her own myspace of her getting baptized by Travis, and she even said Travis brought her into the church with her own mouth on national television.

I think you're hig on drugs.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1239760#msg1239760 date=1238986768]
    First, Jodi was a morman before she met Travis.  Where did you get this information?   Yes I do know Jodi very very well and Jodi in no way would have used Travis.  Were you friends with Travis?  If so there is a lot you do not know.  Did you know of the Abuse?  Did you know Jodi was the one always called to come to his house, there is so much evidence supporting that.  I understand that people want to paint him as a saint but dont forget the truth..  You mention that this person must visist her in Prison?  Well Jodi no longer accepts Visits as so many sickos want to just visit her to say they have.  Unfortunatly many things will come out in court that even Jodi wishes would not pertaining to Travis and his behavior. So stay tuned to all this and then make your comments....As the investigators say many people will come out of the woodwork to just look and sound important.. well here they come!!!!
    [/quote]

You sure as hell DON'T know Jodi very well, obviously because TRAVIS BAPTIZED JODI...DUMBASS!    And Yes...I DID KNOW Travis and he didn't beat her!  I am going to ask you the same question that I asked you last time which you conveniently ignored...Why do you even bring up weather or not Travis beat her if SHE DIDN'T KILL HIM!  What's the fucking point of trying to hurt his reputation unless you guys have some sick fucked up scheme in mind just in case Jodi is unable to prove her self to be innocent?!  I can just see it now...as she hold her head in her hands and screams...okay, okay...I did it!  I DID IT...I did because he beat me!!!  Go to hell Karma!  
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1239857#msg1239857 date=1238991051]
    You sure as hell DON'T know Jodi very well, obviously because TRAVIS BAPTIZED JODI...DUMBASS!    And Yes...I DID KNOW Travis and he didn't beat her!  I am going to ask you the same question that I asked you last time which you conveniently ignored...Why do you even bring up weather or not Travis beat her if SHE DIDN'T KILL HIM!  What's the fucking point of trying to hurt his reputation unless you guys have some sick fucked up scheme in mind just in case Jodi is unable to prove her self to be innocent?!  I can just see it now...as she hold her head in her hands and screams...okay, okay...I did it!  I DID IT...I did because he beat me!!!  Go to hell Karma!  
    [/quote]

...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em...I guess..... 
    Balls.

I can just see it now...as she hold her head in her hands and screams...okay, okay...I did it!  I DID IT...I did because he beat me!!!  [/quote]

I was thinking they were going to switch to the "He was controlling and he made me kill him" defense.  That's as outrageous as pretending not to be there.   

[/quote]
    I think so.  The 48 hours program said that her defense was considering an insanity defense which implies she's going for a battered woman's syndrome, "I killed him because he deserved to die". She's facing two problems.  The first is that Arizona is one of only 3 or 4 states that specifically denies "battered women's syndrome" as a defense.  According to Arizona's laws, she'll have to demonstrate that she had no idea that what she did was against the law,  and her many attempts to conceal her crime completely undermine that.

ETA:
    I posted it earlier in this thread, but Arizona is notorious for disallowing the insanity defense.  A man killed someone because he was convinced that the victim was a space alien trying to kill him. It was documented that the man was a paranoid schizophrenic, but this wasn't enough to prove that at the exact time of the act he was legally insane.  It was appealed all the way to the Supreme Court, and the highest court in the land didn't grant a new trial and supported Arizona's interpretation of legally insane.

She stands absolutely no chance of getting the insanity defense to work with Judge Duncan.  Her opinion on the matter is well documented.  The prosecutor assigned to the case has a reputation for being one of the toughest in that state.  Jodi's public defender has a really bad record on defending people against Capital Murder.

Karma, I think your friend is fucked.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

I can't believe I finally made it to the end    (so far) 

I find it so fascinating that someone would take photos "documenting" the day.  Weird.  I need to take my camera more places with me...

Not that it has anything to do with Jodi's innocence or guilt but I do find it slightly unbelievable that someone who is "inexperienced" as Travis claimed to be would jump right in to the raunchy photos that he obviously participated in.  Unless I lived a very sheltered life, but I couldn't see myself doing that, let alone with the first person I had sex with, and with the beliefs that he appeared to have.  Seems contradictory to him supposedly being ashamed.

Anyway, she is a little too calm and creepy.  I think that there has been so much innuendo, unsubstantiated stories and claims...I really don't think we will ever know what happened.

edit: to fix a sentence that made no sense
    RIP Ben - 15 years is so young to be taken away from us

THIS BITCH IS CRAZY!!!!!!!! OMG!! I HOPE SHE FRYS IN HELL!!!! I MEAN HER MUGSHOT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S IN A PHOTO BOOTH. YEAH, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU HAVE THAT SAME EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE WHILE YOUR SWIMMING IN HOT LAVA WHILE BURNING IN HELL!!!  HAHAHAHAHA  :2smiley:

http://formspring.me/atm142 - To stare into the abyss is to invite the abyss to stare into you.

First, Jodi was a morman before she met Travis.  Where did you get this information?   Yes I do know Jodi very very well and Jodi in no way would have used Travis.  Were you friends with Travis?  If so there is a lot you do not know.  Did you know of the Abuse?  Did you know Jodi was the one always called to come to his house, there is so much evidence supporting that.  I understand that people want to paint him as a saint but dont forget the truth..  You mention that this person must visist her in Prison?  Well Jodi no longer accepts Visits as so many sickos want to just visit her to say they have.  Unfortunatly many things will come out in court that even Jodi wishes would not pertaining to Travis and his behavior. So stay tuned to all this and then make your comments....As the investigators say many people will come out of the woodwork to just look and sound important.. well here they come!!!!
    [/quote]

Pity she didn't realize that she'd be having to turn down visits when she sat on tv and smiled and rolled around in the attention like a pig rolls in shit.  She brought on her own attention by doing the TV show for one thing, and the other, being at the scene of a murder, maybe doing that murder.  Then she tells us OMG I ran and grabbed my purse, and disappeared into the desert.  Tell me why she DIDN'T CALL 911!  Innocent or not, good luck with jurors getting past that one!

What is prepaid legal services?  Why would anyone pay them instead of an attorney?

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=16212.msg1240179#msg1240179 date=1239031705]
    What is prepaid legal services?  Why would anyone pay them instead of an attorney?
    [/quote]

its like insurance, for criminals

[/quote]

Are people really going to visit her that don't know her personally? I find that kind of funny. Sounds like Jodi has a celebrity complex. lol

I just went back and read Karma's other comments. She doesn't seem to be helping Jodi much in her innocent parade lol. She keeps attacking Travis' character of being an abuser. It will be interesting to see if other women come forward. I don't think the jury will take anything Jodi says too seriously because she has lied from the begining.

I wish Karma would shed some light on who she knows Jodi to be. We only know her from her interviews, and from those... well, lol...nuff said  :lol:

Mike, please will you unleash one to show her what her friend did to Travis? 

Her story is that "intruders" killed Travis, not her.  She would have to admit to killing him before she could even think about the battered woman defense.  I think they'd be really stupid to trot that one out at this point.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=16212.msg1240188#msg1240188 date=1239032109]
    its like insurance, for criminals

[/quote]

So if you commit a crime, you call up these people and they pay for an attorney for you?

eta:  so Jodi must have a team of lawyers at her disposal.

Also, this is ridiculous!

The Pre-Paid Legal Story

1969 – July 11, 1969, Harland Stonecipher is involved in a head-on collision which results in serious legal fees. He has auto insurance to cover the damage to his car, medical insurance to cover the cost of his hospital stay, and even life insurance had the accident been fatal. But he has no coverage or protection for the legal bills that accumulate. He begins researching the industry of European legal expense plans.

It may have been relevant at the time it happened, but these days, you do not have to pay an attorney out of pocket for car accidents.  If you are the plaintiff, an attorney will take the case on a contingency and if you are a defendant, your insurance pays for the attorney to defend you.

https://www.prepaidlegal.com/newCorp2/about_us/history.html

On the Facebook group for Travis someone posted that Jodi's trial will start in February 2010.

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16212.msg1240263#msg1240263 date=1239036291]
    On the Facebook group for Travis someone posted that Jodi's trial will start in February 2010.
    [/quote]

yeah, there is a link to the court docket buried somewhere in this massive thread. 

So I take it you knew Jodi? Did you know about the abuse? The other women? No she did not kill him!!!! She did not stalk him, she was invited everytime. So it is easier to put all the blame on her as she was there and a victim also. So many peopl have came out of the woodwork to post things that mke them sound like they know more then they do so they can be to look important.  So many lies and misstruths are posted by people like you.  As Jodis friend I will stand by her 100%, she did not do this and the ones who did need to be caught. Many things will come out that people are not going to want to hear. I cant wait till this all ends, and she walks away form this. Go ahead and rip me apart for being her friend. 

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1240324#msg1240324 date=1239040166]
    So I take it you knew Jodi? Did you know about the abuse? The other women? No she did not kill him!!!! She did not stalk him, she was invited everytime. So it is easier to put all the blame on her as she was there and a victim also. So many peopl have came out of the woodwork to post things that mke them sound like they know more then they do so they can be to look important.  So many lies and misstruths are posted by people like you.  As Jodis friend I will stand by her 100%, she did not do this and the ones who did need to be caught. Many things will come out that people are not going to want to hear. I cant wait till this all ends, and she walks away form this. Go ahead and rip me apart for being her friend. 
    [/quote]

I don't think you knew Jodi at all and are just pretending to be her friend for your own entertainment.  I say  :sleep2:
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

Thread Information