Page 1025 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1035 1075 1125 1525 2025 ... LastLast
Results 25,601 to 25,625 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I cannot wait for JM to slam pictures down in front of Jodi face........

o/t but what is up w/ arizona prisons?
    O.J. Simpson party: Simpson has Super Bowl party behind bars
    http://www.examiner.com/article/o-j-...ty-behind-bars

Quote Originally Posted by Alternatejuror View Post
    Can't wait for the questions from the Jury
    I'm thinking there won't be very many. The fact there are any is concerning imo. Only an idiot would ask a pathological liar questions and all it takes is that one idiot to take the DP out .
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I cannot wait for JM to slam pictures down in front of Jodi face........

I'm pretty sure he's going to post it and leave it up the whole freaking time. HAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    FYI... looks like there is no court today:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio

No trial today in the State v. #JodiArias. The judge is out sick today.
    GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I'm very jealous!!!

MissMandy, How did you get in? How early did you have to be there? Was there a line?

Did you have to sit on Jodi's side because Travis's side was full?
    Yes, had to sit on JA's side because Travis' side was filled with his fam, press and the camera crew.

Courthouse doors open at 730A so I got to there at 630A both days just to make sure. There was no line outside. But then you have to line up outside the courtroom (in the waiting area seats) which there is no guarantee that you'll get in because the # of chairs open in the gallery changes every day (morning & afternoon). I was 1st in line the first day and 3rd the second day. But people start lining up for the afternoon session while you're in on the first session, so just because you got in the first session, doesn't guarantee you a spot in the afternoon. So literally, you have to leave the courtroom (which they don't let you leave early) and run back to the waiting area to get back in line again. It's crazy, but it wasn't ridiculously crowded. I believe only a small handful of people were turned away each day.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Me too. I don't know why its getting to me so much. But I feel like my brain has been melted in the last week since Jodi took the stand. We're not having court today so we have to wait until Tuesday to see if she will ever talk about the fact that she killed this man. I really just need to forget about this sh** this weekend and have fun with my boyfriend. I just can't stop thinking about how much I hate this woman for what she did and continues to do. Its disgusting.
    Judge just want us all to have a nice Valentine's Day and get this freak out of our heads for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    Knew you'd have an awesome report. Still jealous, lol. Only question I have is how did the jury react when Martinez got that few minutes at Jodi yesterday, could you see a difference?
    I didn't notice much of a difference. A few people perked up, but I couldn't read much more than that. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    can someone explain why (besides catching her lies AGAIN) it was important that the email was forwarded to TA vs. just being sent BCC?
    I believe the implication is that she never sent it to Abe, just Travis. Also that she is a big fat fatty liar, pants on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGirl View Post
    WTF....no court....come on judge. She's not that sick....have a fricken long weekend as it is. Get this damn show on the road! Fuck!!
    Sorry, just can't believe this, let these idiots off, she needs to explain the murder....this isn't fricken judge judy....
    If she has the flu that is going around here, I feel for her. I had it last week and was so sick i didn't even want to watch the trial, which is CRAZY.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Damn!

thanks for the update
    Oh no!!! The judge was very very sniffly and blowing her nose a lot yesterday- she looked like she was getting ill. BTW- she was very funny. You can definitely tell she gets really irritated with Nurmi. A few times it looked like she wanted to jump out of her chair and shake him, like 'SPIT IT OUT DAMNIT!!!'. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Me too. I don't know why its getting to me so much. But I feel like my brain has been melted in the last week since Jodi took the stand. We're not having court today so we have to wait until Tuesday to see if she will ever talk about the fact that she killed this man. I really just need to forget about this sh** this weekend and have fun with my boyfriend. I just can't stop thinking about how much I hate this woman for what she did and continues to do. Its disgusting.
    Yeah, I need to take a break.

Maybe the judge is playing along and making Wormi wait til Tuesday to explain the murder so that JM gets his shot immediately following. Instead of letting the jury sit on it for a long weekend
    This. And no verbal killing of Travis on valentines day.

If she has the flu that is going around here, I feel for her. I had it last week and was so sick i didn't even want to watch the trial, which is CRAZY.
    So true--I had that flu right after Christmas and didn't want to do anything but lay around for 4 days. It was pretty miserable.

Maybe the judge is playing along and making Wormi wait til Tuesday to explain the murder so that JM gets his shot immediately following. Instead of letting the jury sit on it for a long weekend
    Honestly, This is probably better for the defense because the jury is not going home thinking about the murder. Now the defense can finally get to the murder on Tuesday and then FINALLY turn over the reins to JM. This is better for us too because I'm pretty sure defense was stalling so that they would not end on the murder before the long weekend.

Listening to In Session as they replay late yesterday's testimony, something struck me...when Jodi was talking about the drawing/paper she forgot (that Travis made her and she asked him to sign) she said she didn't remember what it was, exactly...and "I really wish I could remember because it's sentimental." The reason she remembers everything is because it's all she's been doing for the last almost-5 years in jail: reliving every moment of her past, especially her past with Travis.

She's still obsessed with him. She wishes she could remember what this paper was because it's a hole in her memory that she can't fill up and relive...it haunts her. If she can full possess all of these memories, she can possess Travis for eternity. Just like the secret pedophilia...it's something she knew that no one else did (in her sick mind, not that I believe he was a pedo) and she has full "possession" of that knowledge as a result. Another piece of him no one else can have except her.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    Yes, had to sit on JA's side because Travis' side was filled with his fam, press and the camera crew.

Courthouse doors open at 730A so I got to there at 630A both days just to make sure. There was no line outside. But then you have to line up outside the courtroom (in the waiting area seats) which there is no guarantee that you'll get in because the # of chairs open in the gallery changes every day (morning & afternoon). I was 1st in line the first day and 3rd the second day. But people start lining up for the afternoon session while you're in on the first session, so just because you got in the first session, doesn't guarantee you a spot in the afternoon. So literally, you have to leave the courtroom (which they don't let you leave early) and run back to the waiting area to get back in line again. It's crazy, but it wasn't ridiculously crowded. I believe only a small handful of people were turned away each day.
    Did you bring your lunch?

When I left work yesterday, 19 hours ago, it was at page 1001, now it's 1033

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    thanks for the report. Chris Willaims or Mike K have reported there were jury questions in the basket. Forget which day. My guess would be they are collected at the end of each day and held until her end of testimony.
    Promise there weren't any in the basket the two days I was there. I kept checking because one of you asked about it Tuesday night.

So no court today? Damn.

I am so glad that the judge is out sick today. The jury is going to be left with the image of yesterday and the day before, (the sex tape), for the next 4 days. Much better than her telling the story of murder/self defense on Valentines day, where she can cry - and play it up, and then they have all weekend to stew over it.
    Hopefully, this means they will get to the murder on Tuesday and then Martinez is up and he can bring this trial back into focus on THE TRUTH! Not HOEDI's version of it.
    Unless WORMI decides to drag her testimony on some more to try to get to next weekend. I sure the hell hope not. She's already been caught in so many lies. If some of the jurors are taking notes like we've heard they are, then they should at this point have a timeline that includes her bullshit lies. When Martinez finally gets up to bat, he can drive those points home and it will solidify it in the jurors minds.
    There is no way that Martinez is going to miss a thing. He's too good of a prosecutor. I think that Wormi and Palin know they can't compete with him so they are throwing as much bullshit out as they can and hoping that something sticks. I can't wait for the trial to refocus off all the "mistrial hearing's" and Hoedi's lies and back on the facts.

RIP Travis

Did you bring your lunch?
    No. Peeps were cool - we saved each other's seats while we went downstairs to grab food.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    If the pregnant Catholic girls had confessed their sins and were no longer engaging in sex they could receive communion. Being pregnant is not a sin.
    That made me giggle.

Promise there weren't any in the basket the two days I was there. I kept checking because one of you asked about it Tuesday night.
    By now the jury has figured out that this testimony is gonna go on for days... and that it goes back and forth so much, maybe their questions will be answered without needing to ask.

No. Peeps were cool - we saved each other's seats while we went downstairs to grab food.
    Oh, sweet! I'm just asking in case I decide to go, I will know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by poorpaula View Post
    If it had really happend, there would have been up to 28 days of worry before finding out you dodged a bullet. Travis couldn't even get her to leave in that uhaul after giving her a bmw. She just kept coming back like a boomerang. Jeez, if she had been able to get anywhere near his sperm, she would have figured out a way to trap and lock him in with a baby.
    I'm catching up from last night, but I'm glad you all are discussing this. If I were a juror, I legit would have asked her about BC. AND if there is any record of said BC if she claims she was on it. I'm 34 yrs old and still scared shitless of getting pregnant on accident

Thread Information