Page 1024 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 1524 2024 ... LastLast
Results 25,576 to 25,600 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I am Catholic and I've never heard that...but I never finished that whole confirmation thing so maybe I'm just out of the loop. I'm also not sure that it's something people wouldn't do unless they were specifically called out for it like "Hey, wait, you can't do this" Otherwise you're basically announcing to everyone that you've done something wrong. I had a very Catholic friend in high school who said once during Youth Group that if it was either his mom has an abortion or dies from pregnancy complications that he didn't think his mom should have the abortion. This same guy totally had pre-martial sex. So weird to me that one thing can be taken so seriously and another completely ignored...

Yeah, I'm not too sure. I went to Catholic school but am not Catholic. I think it is the premarital sex. No one is going to admit to it, but when you get knocked up it's like getting caught red handed. I guess the sin would be to continue to have premarital sex with the pregnancy? I don't know. I just know these girls were having sex and still taking communion, which I was under the impression was also a sin.

I also agree with your last sentence. Hypocrisy at it's best. (that goes for all religions)

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    can someone explain why (besides catching her lies AGAIN) it was important that the email was forwarded to TA vs. just being sent BCC?
    Juan never named any BCC. And there is now FWD. I think it's important to Juan because any chance to show what a liar she is he likes. And he's itching to get at her lol.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Uggghhh, another site just said that no court today. Judge is ill. Hope that is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    BTW - another word to add to Jodi's astounding vocabulary "I wrote the email to Abe at Travis's behest..."
    Surreptitiously
    Contemporaneously
    Behest

Any other gems?
    clandestant

Oh fuck me. I swear I knew this would happen when the judge had the Kleenex. At first I thought she was bored to tears, but now I know it was the fucking sniffles.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alternatejuror View Post
    Uggghhh, another site just said that no court today. Judge is ill. Hope that is incorrect.
    figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    You are very welcome! I totally agree that it definitely has to be part of their strategy. I don't think one could consider her being a petite girl...just skinny and frail now. I WISH I was a mind-reader! These jurors are GOOD at staying stoic. Ugh.
    thanks for the report. Chris Willaims or Mike K have reported there were jury questions in the basket. Forget which day. My guess would be they are collected at the end of each day and held until her end of testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    I went to Catholic school for 10 years. What people do and what the Church teaches are 2 different things. Catholics Charities help pregnant girls because they are so against abortion. In the old days there were homes for pregnant girls run by nuns.
    My parents adopted me from Catholic Charities. Unwed motherhood isn't the stigma it used to be (for better or worse).

In the Catholic Church, one does not receive communion if they have committed a sin. You need to go to confession and do penance before you can receive again.

BTW, I am agnostic

:overreact: no court today? But I finally got caught up.

Smiley code fail

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    JM would intimidate the hell of me!! Even if I was innocent I'd still be terrified to have him come at me!
    Oh hell, I'd confess to a murder I didn't commit if I saw him come at me (even if we were in Starbucks!).

Now I'm going to feel weird posting around talk of religion. People might want me to start saving their souls.

AMEN.

I hope the judge sneezed at Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle78550 View Post
    Yes I too have Jodi Fatigue !

This trial is starting to take its toll on me ...I pray everyday for JM to get his crack at Jodi or for the good Lord to call me home whichever comes first.

I think that JM on the first day of cross needs to apologize to the jury for what is about to take place ..he will not be picking on Jodi or trying to intimidate her but simply trying to get to the TRUTH ...stand up for Travis since he is not here to stand up for himself. Shit is about to get real and the gloves are coming off ! Please return your seatbacks and tables to the upright positions and prepare for landing this motherfucker in reality city ! I cannot wait !!!

Here is some of my observations and thoughts ......

When we finally hear from her about the fateful day she will have memory lapse and saw red and blah blah blah ...experts will testify that this is normal for her abused condition...so we will get screwed out of the only thing we are hoping for ..her recollection of the events

Gus fucked her ...he did not do in 90 days which takes most mortals 2 years to do by being an idiot ..he gave her a phone and a shoulder to cry on and told her she needed a couple of doses of Uncle Gus's Root Oil to make it in the PPL game ....like I said before the word was on the street that she was easy and kinky and very willing and he exploited that ...fo sho !

No baby ..no abortion ..that would have already been discussed if there was any hint ....plus they did it in the bathtub and everybody knows you cant get preggers when you do it in water ...and it no countsies in the bathtub so you get free do overs !

The hair color deal ....one word people ..WIGS !

Text messages and emails .....she hacked em ! ...all of them ! ....she was planning to either blackmail him ..humiliate him ..or kill him for quite some time ...Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned !

That is it for now ...I need to go to the liquor store and get ready !
    I agree, she was into everything that belonged to Travis, everybody knows somebody that becomes obsessed with another person. They check your texts, look at your email if you leave it open, go through your car looking for stuff. Total stalker.

BTW Please pick me up a little sumthin sumthin from the liquor store too, just saw on another site the Judge is ill and there won't be court today. Hope that's bullshit because I'm just waiting for JM to tear her used up ass another hole.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    NOOOOOOO, don't wish for things that will delay this clusterfuck any further!

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Jodi's probably licking the tables hoping to get sick and drag this out all the more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle78550 View Post
    Yes I too have Jodi Fatigue !

This trial is starting to take its toll on me ...I pray everyday for JM to get his crack at Jodi or for the good Lord to call me home whichever comes first.
    Me too. I don't know why its getting to me so much. But I feel like my brain has been melted in the last week since Jodi took the stand. We're not having court today so we have to wait until Tuesday to see if she will ever talk about the fact that she killed this man. I really just need to forget about this sh** this weekend and have fun with my boyfriend. I just can't stop thinking about how much I hate this woman for what she did and continues to do. Its disgusting.

Maybe the judge is playing along and making Wormi wait til Tuesday to explain the murder so that JM gets his shot immediately following. Instead of letting the jury sit on it for a long weekend

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    thanks for the report. Chris Willaims or Mike K have reported there were jury questions in the basket. Forget which day. My guess would be they are collected at the end of each day and held until her end of testimony.
    Can't wait for the questions from the Jury

We all need to call Nurmi's office and tell him enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternatejuror View Post
    I agree, she was into everything that belonged to Travis, everybody knows somebody that becomes obsessed with another person. They check your texts, look at your email if you leave it open, go through your car looking for stuff. Total stalker.

BTW Please pick me up a little sumthin sumthin from the liquor store too, just saw on another site the Judge is ill and there won't be court today. Hope that's bullshit because I'm just waiting for JM to tear her used up ass another hole.
    she has a 3 day weekend coming up - couldn't the judge just cowboy up for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    she has a 3 day weekend coming up - couldn't the judge just cowboy up for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Maybe the judge is playing along and making Wormi wait til Tuesday to explain the murder so that JM gets his shot immediately following. Instead of letting the jury sit on it for a long weekend
    Excellent thought !! Timing is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    I think after listening to sex constantly, judge wants to get her Valentine freak on.

Thread Information