Page 341 of 2171 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 54252

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

  1. #8501
    Moderator nestlequikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nunavut
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    No, honey, they weren't implying it, they were straight out saying it. Perhaps you should reread.
    Disclaimer: The above is the last post I have read so far.

    You know what, GlassHat? You are becoming TEDIOUSLY as argumentative (but not as cray-cray) as Moonshoes.

    Your continual arguing and inability to accept other's opinions is tiresome and now DONE in this thread as far as I am concerned. Seriously.

    Otherwise, you may win an all expenses paid trip to banned camp.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

  2. #8502
    Junior Member Booklover444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Remember when Ryan Burns, I believe that was his name, testified that Jodi Arias is a lot stronger than she looks? Ryan is the guy she went to see just hours after killing Travis Alexander. He made it a point to say that she is very strong.

  3. #8503
    Senior Member Harlette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    5,507
    Rep Power
    21474849
    o/t while we are waiting for trial to start up again tomorrow - some one posted about the murder of Noelle Paquette in canada - i have been reading about it and it is just unbelievable she was killed nye - its just mind boggling

  4. #8504
    Senior Member Artemis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,708
    Rep Power
    15753466
    Quote Originally Posted by Booklover444 View Post
    Remember when Ryan Burns, I believe that was his name, testified that Jodi Arias is a lot stronger than she looks? Ryan is the guy she went to see just hours after killing Travis Alexander. He made it a point to say that she is very strong.
    Sounds about right. You don't need bulk to be strong. Doesn't work that way. Children are different, so yes, Ron comparing a child vs adult to two physiologically developed adults is just not accurate. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

  5. #8505
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Sounds about right. You don't need bulk to be strong. Doesn't work that way. Children are different, so yes, Ron comparing a child vs adult to two physiologically developed adults is just not accurate. At all.

    That Ryan guy is just a girly man.



    I keed. I keed.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  6. #8506
    Senior Member Artemis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,708
    Rep Power
    15753466
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

  7. #8507
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    Wondering where she was hiding the knife if they were both in the shower? Lol

  8. #8508
    Moderator nestlequikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nunavut
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Wondering where she was hiding the knife if they were both in the shower? Lol
    I thought the knife was the one T used to cut Jodi free from her soft rope restraints?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

  9. #8509
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    I was kidding, if she was naked, where did she hid it when confronting him? I honestly think she waited till he was out of the shower. That shower is small and took confined. I think we would have seen a lot more defensive wounds on Travis and her if they were in that tight of a space.

  10. #8510
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,221
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Does no one remember this? Little girl in fit of rage

    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  11. #8511
    Moderator nestlequikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nunavut
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I was kidding, if she was naked, where did she hid it when confronting him? I honestly think she waited till he was out of the shower. That shower is small and took confined. I think we would have seen a lot more defensive wounds on Travis and her if they were in that tight of a space.
    Oops - I missed that.

    I would have hidden the knife in a washcloth - "Here, sweetie, let me scrub your back WITH MY KNIFE!"

    I agree with you about the number of defense wounds and the confined space of the shower.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

  12. #8512
    Senior Member bryanwasdrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    9542299
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I thought the knife was the one T used to cut Jodi free from her soft rope restraints?
    According to Jodi's opening arguments it is. She dropped the camera, taking a picture of the bathroom ceiling, Travis "lunged" at her, so she ran out of the bathroom, down the hall, over to the bed, grabbed the knife, ran back with it through the hall, stabbed him in the hallway and accidentally took a picture of Travis laying on the floor bleeding from where she stabbed him. The length of time between the picture of the ceiling and the picture of Travis bleeding in the hall is 1 minute and 2 seconds.

  13. #8513
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610443
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Does no one remember this? Little girl in fit of rage

    PROSTITUTION WHOREEEE!!!!!

  14. #8514
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    i finally finished catching up on this thread and the sandy hook thread, and just to continue kicking a bloated rotting horse:

    glasshat is working my last nerve in just about every thread i read. i had my fight with her, tried to resolve it but she started in again. i tried to ignore it, but while continuing to fight with other people, she thought it prudent to bring it up again. i continued to ignore, but she totally lost me once and for all when she laughed heartily at the 'run nigger run' shooting target poster that ron posted.

    she is childish, unrelenting and the ultimate queen of flip-flops. i'm totally sick to death of her condescending come-backs and she locks on with a death grip to anyone who disagrees with her.

    not the best technique. just stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Dude, you can get over yourself, too. You all think that when someone disagrees and don't follow the way of ass kissing that they're not worthy of being here. And when all else fails, ie intimidation, you try the "retarded" card. It don't work.
    offensive! and rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    GlassHat, originally you said that Travis could not have been dragged because there was carpet in the area where he was supposed to have been dragged. When it was pointed out to you that there was not, you switched you argument to something about drag marks on the wall that didn't make much sense (or maybe it did, but you never explained what you meant like you said you would). Then you changed your argument to he could have been dragged, but it wouldn't have been easy. The posts are all there for everyone to see.

    When you make a mistake and realize it, just own up to it. People will respect you more.
    hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Oops - I missed that.

    I would have hidden the knife in a washcloth - "Here, sweetie, let me scrub your back WITH MY KNIFE!"

    I agree with you about the number of defense wounds and the confined space of the shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  15. #8515
    Junior Member Booklover444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    If you think about it, attacking Travis while he was crouched down in the shower would have made it that much harder for him to fight back. However, I do wonder where she had the knife hidden as well. One thing is for sure, Travis was taken completely by surprise.

  16. #8516
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    you love tards <3

    and whats this about the anal/oral? O.o

    WHAT? This thread has that stuff in in. Oh, I must have missed a few pages.

  17. #8517
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Booklover444 View Post
    If you think about it, attacking Travis while he was crouched down in the shower would have made it that much harder for him to fight back. However, I do wonder where she had the knife hidden as well. One thing is for sure, Travis was taken completely by surprise.
    Good point.

    Wasn't there a t-shirt that was held up in the court pictures? And if most everybody agrees that was Jodi's pant leg in the picture.....she was wearing clothes when she killed him. Right?

  18. #8518
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    WHAT? This thread has that stuff in in. Oh, I must have missed a few pages.
    I believe it was part of the defense's opening statement

    Basically he strong armed her into letting him put it in her pooper which is supposed to prove a pattern of abuse and humility.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  19. #8519
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    According to Jodi's opening arguments it is. She dropped the camera, taking a picture of the bathroom ceiling, Travis "lunged" at her, so she ran out of the bathroom, down the hall, over to the bed, grabbed the knife, ran back with it through the hall, stabbed him in the hallway and accidentally took a picture of Travis laying on the floor bleeding from where she stabbed him. The length of time between the picture of the ceiling and the picture of Travis bleeding in the hall is 1 minute and 2 seconds.
    How long was it between the pic of Travis in the shower and the pic of Travis bleeding on the ground?

    My own theory is that Travis was in the shower after some sort of argument (possibly about the Cancun trip). Jodi may have been clothed at that point (they were not in the shower together). Jodi came in and snapped a pic of Travis is the shower, he got pissed, was like, leave me the fuck alone (or something), which was the last straw for Jodi. She went and got her knife, which was maybe with her stuff in the bedroom. Came back, Travis was out of the shower, she attacked him. The camera was knocked off the bathroom counter or something and it took a pic of the ceiling during the attack. I also wonder if she somehow accidentally set the timer on it and it inadvertently took the other pic of his body.

    This is all just speculation of course.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  20. #8520
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610443
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    How long was it between the pic of Travis in the shower and the pic of Travis bleeding on the ground?

    My own theory is that Travis was in the shower after some sort of argument (possibly about the Cancun trip). Jodi may have been clothed at that point (they were not in the shower together). Jodi came in and snapped a pic of Travis is the shower, he got pissed, was like, leave me the fuck alone (or something), which was the last straw for Jodi. She went and got her knife, which was maybe with her stuff in the bedroom. Came back, Travis was out of the shower, she attacked him. The camera was knocked off the bathroom counter or something and it took a pic of the ceiling during the attack. I also wonder if she somehow accidentally set the timer on it and it inadvertently took the other pic of his body.

    This is all just speculation of course.
    I agree with that being what happened. I'm curious about the other pictures of him posing though that occurred before then. I'm wondering when she got set off about the Cancun thing. (If it was before the "shower modeling" and she decided to attack him) or if it was during their modeling session and then she left, grabbed the knife and came back.


    He was very loved. He seems like a bit of a womanizer and a flirt, but has many people who cared about him.

    I noticed on the Websleuths forum that I was mentioned as someone who knows him, because I quoted a YouTube video on here where someone said they were in an armed robbery attempt and Travis was there and told the girl that nothing bad would happen to her. That wasn't me!

  21. #8521
    Senior Member leapfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,546
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I agree with that being what happened. I'm curious about the other pictures of him posing though that occurred before then. I'm wondering when she got set off about the Cancun thing. (If it was before the "shower modeling" and she decided to attack him) or if it was during their modeling session and then she left, grabbed the knife and came back.


    He was very loved. He seems like a bit of a womanizer and a flirt, but has many people who cared about him.

    I noticed on the Websleuths forum that I was mentioned as someone who knows him, because I quoted a YouTube video on here where someone said they were in an armed robbery attempt and Travis was there and told the girl that nothing bad would happen to her. That wasn't me!
    I spent ages earlier reading various blogs and posts that Travis's friends had written about him. I've always thought he came across as being a bit arrogant but he clearly meant a lot to a lot of people and sounds like he was a good friend.

  22. #8522
    Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hotter than Hotter Hell, Miami, Florida
    Posts
    8,216
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I don't think she did drag him from the shower. She stabbed him in the chest in the shower and then he staggered out, possibly stopping at the sinks where she stabbed him in the back and then he's made his way down the hallway trying to get away from her. She then slits his throat and dragged him back to the shower.
    That would make sense.

  23. #8523
    Senior Member tiggrrl72077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    13652250
    From the little I knew him in real life. He was cocky and arrogant but he was also super friendly and had a great heart. He was genuinely a nice guy.

  24. #8524
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,221
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Was it arrogance or self-confidence?
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  25. #8525
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610443
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    From the little I knew him in real life. He was cocky and arrogant but he was also super friendly and had a great heart. He was genuinely a nice guy.
    I sometimes forget that I'm talking about a person who had life experiences with people and made impressions and connections, etc. It's easy to disconnect when you never met the person. He does seem like a really nice guy. There is a picture posted on his facebook group and he had a beautiful eye color. Sad.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •