Page 835 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,875 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Thanks! I'll check it out. I don't want to hijack this thread, but you must check out Diana Gabaldon. She is one of my favorite authors!
    Thanks I will! I've seen her books get awesome reviews on Goodreads and Audible. I'll look into it! Love recommendations. Sigh...yes, I suppose this doesn't quite fit in with the thread. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Yea!!! Happy dance!!

PS: This is you and me right now Justice! ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justice11 again. Man - I feel like I am ALWAYS getting that for you! Dang it!
    Lol!!!
    Spread the love, spread the love!!!! :)

That Jodi is innocent site is a joke. It's like 5 people kissing each other's butts and hating on Travis. I don't talk about it here because I don't want to give them any attention.

But, they suck. Like, really, really, really suck. They posted this today, "the world is a better place now that Travis isn't in it." I. Hate. That. Site.
    That.....makes.....my......blood......boil........ ................ hope I never meet any of them in real life. They'd get a whole lot of from Shahoolie!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    LOL!! I know, I'm pretty grossed out over here too... ugh. Can't believe the mental image I conjured up...BLECH!!
    But I do love you dearly
    No you can go off to dreamland with thoughts of Johnny Depp, David Beckham, Josh Duhamel...or any other hot-ass you'd tap!
    Sigh....SOOOOOOOO much better. Ya know, lately I've had the hots for the guy that plays Hook on Once Upon a Time. Ummmmm he's actually sexy with eyeliner, and that's generally NOT my thing. BUT DANG!!! I had a thing for the White Collar guy for a while and then found out he bats for the other team and my dreams of tapping that died. It was a sad day for me...

That Jodi is innocent site is a joke. It's like 5 people kissing each other's butts and hating on Travis. I don't talk about it here because I don't want to give them any attention.

But, they suck. Like, really, really, really suck. They posted this today, "the world is a better place now that Travis isn't in it." I. Hate. That. Site.
    wow, what hate! Crazies supporting a crazy. Don't you think some people do that just to take an adversay side. Never mind, probably was right the first time, crazy.

I'd like to see the level of America's workplace productivity since this trial started. YIKES!

Seriously, I wonder if they even breathe the same air we do! They just astound me. I can't believe anyone can be that oblivious and awful. Yuck. They were posting all this hate against Travis' sisters when I looked on there, and I thought that was beyond low. I mean, they lost their brother and now they have to go through this whole ordeal too. I had to get off the site quick before I got too angry. Awful, awful people!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I think it was Chris Williams, reporter in Arizona? that said their courts are overwhelmed. Not enough Judges and too many criminals. I think he is the same one that tweeted one day when court hadn't started yet, the jury box was full! of criminals Judge Stephens was going through sentencings with before we could hear more Jodi lies. Chris is a good one to check his tweets, he is always updating what is going on.
    bit los angeles is that way and they managed to clear every thing for the OJ trial, and assign the worst possible judge, crazy prosecutors, idiot jury

Sigh....SOOOOOOOO much better. Ya know, lately I've had the hots for the guy that plays Hook on Once Upon a Time. Ummmmm he's actually sexy with eyeliner, and that's generally NOT my thing. BUT DANG!!! I had a thing for the White Collar guy for a while and then found out he bats for the other team and my dreams of tapping that died. It was a sad day for me...
    OMG......Hook is a TOOOOOTAL Hottie! Kind of looks like one of the vampires from The Vampire Diaries...and Chace Crawford a little too. Sexy blue eyes and brown hair... Good combo! WAIT...HOLD ON.....WHAT??????? White Collar dude is gay?? Noway!!!!!! There goes my future. LOL - seriously though, I didn't know that. I have shitty Gay-dar.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    bit los angeles is that way and they managed to clear every thing for the OJ trial, and assign the worst possible judge, crazy prosecutors, idiot jury
    If Jodi or Travis had been a celebrity or a politician you can bet they would have cleared the time for them. Lame... Our system is SO inefficient!

Exact quote on that hate site was,

"THE WORLD IS A FAR BETTER PLACE WITHOUT TRAVIS ALEXANDER."

I can't even fathom the evil behind this.

HAHAHA, check this out!
    http://mlive.azcentral.com/Event/Jod..._5_2013?Page=0

ONLY after the judge asked them. Music to my hears, they didn't care to hear her and report it themselves. hahahaha Jodi going through her mouse act and here come to find out, some jurors couldn't hear her.

Michelle Lee @myhlee

Judge interrupts to ask Jury if anyone is having trouble hearing #JodiArias. Some jurors reported it was difficult to hear her yesterday.

WOW. WOW. WOW.

OMG......Hook is a TOOOOOTAL Hottie! Kind of looks like one of the vampires from The Vampire Diaries...and Chace Crawford a little too. Sexy blue eyes and brown hair... Good combo! WAIT...HOLD ON.....WHAT??????? White Collar dude is gay?? Noway!!!!!! There goes my future. LOL - seriously though, I didn't know that. I have shitty Gay-dar.
    I know, right?! Score one for the gay team! I rarely get celebrity crushes (like never) but I totally did with him. So, I was sad when I went to Google his name and the drop down had "Matt Bomer is gay" I told my husband he can sleep again at night. ;)

Yeah, LOVE Hook! He's still handsome in his other pictures, but way more smoking as Hook!!! Okay, now I can sleep well and not have nightmares of...well, you know... EEK!

this is behind it

or the better pic

HAHAHA, check this out!
    http://mlive.azcentral.com/Event/Jod..._5_2013?Page=0

ONLY after the judge asked them. Music to my hears, they didn't care to hear her and report it themselves. hahahaha Jodi going through her mouse act and here come to find out, some jurors couldn't hear her.

Michelle Lee @myhlee

Judge interrupts to ask Jury if anyone is having trouble hearing #JodiArias. Some jurors reported it was difficult to hear her yesterday.
    LMAO!! That's awesome!!! Would have been so boss if Judge said, "Well...you didn't miss much anyway, just a shitload of lies and endless jibber-jabber. You may proceed."

this is behind it

or the better pic

Yeah, when all her support and "fans" are criminals, it tells you something....

I know, right?! Score one for the gay team! I rarely get celebrity crushes (like never) but I totally did with him. So, I was sad when I went to Google his name and the drop down had "Matt Bomer is gay" I told my husband he can sleep again at night. ;)

Yeah, LOVE Hook! He's still handsome in his other pictures, but way more smoking as Hook!!! Okay, now I can sleep well and not have nightmares of...well, you know... EEK!
    LOL!!!! well...my husband is safe from Matt Bomer I guess..but not Hook!...thank YOU for putting his lovely face in my mind! Pleasant dreams ChelseyDawn! We shall resume our Hodi bitchfest again soon!

this is behind it

or the better pic

Whoa...what a fucking beast!!! I just vomited in my mouth when I saw her.

I think it was Chris Williams, reporter in Arizona? that said their courts are overwhelmed. Not enough Judges and too many criminals. I think he is the same one that tweeted one day when court hadn't started yet, the jury box was full! of criminals Judge Stephens was going through sentencings with before we could hear more Jodi lies. Chris is a good one to check his tweets, he is always updating what is going on.
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only person left that doesn't twitter. Lol

Hey did we ever get an update on that break in at the psychological profilers house?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that one. Who knew donuts and pretzels would follow in years to come.

silver fox??

"...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Is there something I'm missing with not being able to post photos or videos to this thread? It's because I'm new isn't it??

this is behind it

or the better pic

I've heard she is behind it too. But, I wonder if she really is. If so, she has some help. Donovan posted on here and other places....she comes across very illiterate. Lots of misspelled words, etc. The person running that site seems to be more educated. I've always wondered if it might be Jodi's sister, or friend. Maybe one of her attorneys? Her mom or sister? Daryl? Whomever it is uses the initials S.J.
    Last edited by Justice11; 02-09-2013 at 08:33 PM.

LOL!!!! well...my husband is safe from Matt Bomer I guess..but not Hook!...thank YOU for putting his lovely face in my mind! Pleasant dreams ChelseyDawn! We shall resume our Hodi bitchfest again soon!
    You got it! Night.

PS: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shahoolie11 again. - I tried... ;)

Thread Information