Page 333 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Don't forget about the cup in the shower stall!! Maybe Jodi was throwing water on the floor in an attempt to clean up?!?!?
    Ah yeah, that's probably why that was there! I wondered.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    There's a lot of carpet in between the bathroom and the path they allege she dragged him back and forth through.
    No there is NO CARPET from the edge of that bedroom back into the bathroom. It's all tile and he's all bloody. Easy Peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    No there is NO CARPET from the edge of that bedroom back into the bathroom. It's all tile and he's all bloody. Easy Peasy.
    Yeah, I'm aware of where the carpet and tile are. Are you aware there were sections of carpet containing blood cut out in Travis' house.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    I enhanced it, and I really do believe it is blood and not a foot.
    I don't understand how anyone can think that's blood. You can see light coming through his big and middle toe, and you can see the outline of the toes. It's a foot.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I wonder why she even bothered to drag him? Why not just leave him?

Where did the clothes she was wearing go? There is no way she didn't get blood on her.
    Considering she drove through the desert for hours after the murder to get to Utah, I'm thinking she burned that shit in the desert. The rental car company said in their inspection of the car that there was a smoke smell.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosengine View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can think that's blood. You can see light coming through his big and middle toe, and you can see the outline of the toes. It's a foot.
    How many feet have pinky toes hanging off the side of their foot? It resembles the shape of a foot if you're looking for a foot. Otherwise, it's just a puddle of blood.

How many feet have pinky toes hanging off the side of their foot? It resembles the shape of a foot if you're looking for a foot. Otherwise, it's just a puddle of blood.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I'm seeing what you're seeing. That is clearly not a foot by Travis' shoulder. I've thought it was blood from the beginning.

Several people keep saying that's Jodi's foot like you've pointed out, but I don't see a foot. I don't see anything but darkness below the pants leg. Can you help point it out?

Yeah, I'm aware of where the carpet and tile are. Are you aware there were sections of carpet containing blood cut out in Travis' house.
    No need to be snarky.. Yes I am aware that they sections cut out. I have seen the pictures of the house when it was cleaned and they were selling it. Doesn't matter since it's kind of obvious that she could have easily dragged him back down the tile floor since he was covered in blood. She didn't have to go across any carpet, EXCEPT for the carpet that begins at the ending of the tiled bathroom and towards the carpeted bedroom. That's the carpet they cut out and showed in court. Where she OBVIOUSLY slit his throat.

Here is some video of Travis on his Myspace; also very interesting blog, with a comment on it by his murderess (click "more" to see it) Also, he was writing a book and there is an excerpt talking about his upbringing here. Jodi's myspace has pics of her three siblings but mostly pics of her.
    http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/blog

since I am new, i am not sure where to post an off topic item, sorry.

ok now i understand the pic!! - so is that travis' shoulders and the back of his head?

I'm seeing what you're seeing. That is clearly not a foot by Travis' shoulder. I've thought it was blood from the beginning.

Several people keep saying that's Jodi's foot like you've pointed out, but I don't see a foot. I don't see anything but darkness below the pants leg. Can you help point it out?
    I really thought it was some weird depth perception with that previously thought foot. I'm glad it's not because I was having a hard time understanding that.

I think Jodi has dark shoes or socks on. So it probably mixes with blood and is harder to see what's what? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    No need to be snarky.. Yes I am aware that they sections cut out. I have seen the pictures of the house when it was cleaned and they were selling it. Doesn't matter since it's kind of obvious that she could have easily dragged him back down the tile floor since he was covered in blood. She didn't have to go across any carpet, EXCEPT for the carpet that begins at the ending of the tiled bathroom and towards the carpeted bedroom. That's the carpet they cut out and showed in court. Where she OBVIOUSLY slit his throat.
    Well, first of all I wasn't being snarky, but you were with your "easy peasy". I don't think anything in a case of this magnitude is "easy peasy".

How is it obvious that she "easily" dragged him back down the tile floor? Seriously? You could soap that tile floor down with dish washing liquid, spray it with water and she would STILL struggle dragging over 200 pounds of dead weight.

Btw, I've seen the same pictures you have. I think most of us have all seen the same pictures. One thing is for certain, this case isn't as black and white as you seem to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    ok now i understand the pic!! - so is that travis' shoulders and the back of his head?

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I really thought it was some weird depth perception with that previously thought foot. I'm glad it's not because I was having a hard time understanding that.

I think Jodi has dark shoes or socks on. So it probably mixes with blood and is harder to see what's what? I don't know.
    No, girl, I'm with you. I was having ha hard time, too until I finally said "wait, gtfo. that's blood".

Do you see Jodi's foot in the pic? I wish someone could help me see it. It's driving me insane.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Simma down now guys. I think everyone is seeing what they want to see at this point. I see a foot , some see blood....i think we are all just seeing what our brains are thinking. It's tricky. I also think if she did infact drag him...she DEF got a good workout because as i said...dead weight is even heavier. And we all agree...he wasn't a small dude. Personally, to me, it looks like he is being dragged by his arm/hands just how it shows. She had his hands dragging him along, pulling him. Then it seems like she stopped [perhaps to catch her breath?] and that was when the pic happened. Mehhhh...we are all just getting a little frustrated i think.

As i said, this thing obs3ssion did in this pic http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u9o8qx&s=6
    kind of convinced me. I mean, it's exactly the same scenerio imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Simma down now guys. I think everyone is seeing what they want to see at this point. I see a foot , some see blood....i think we are all just seeing what our brains are thinking. It's tricky. I also think if she did infact drag him...she DEF got a good workout because as i said...dead weight is even heavier. And we all agree...he wasn't a small dude. Personally, to me, it looks like he is being dragged by his arm/hands just how it shows. She had his hands dragging him along, pulling him. Then it seems like she stopped [perhaps to catch her breath?] and that was when the pic happened. Mehhhh...we are all just getting a little frustrated i think.
    I see how it could appear that way to some, but here's why I don't think she was dragging him in this pic; 1) Travis was a big guy, as we all know. Wouldn't it be a more logical choice to drag him by his feet than by his arms? She's standing behind him in this pic. 2) He had bruising on his legs and ankles per ME. 3) If she had been dragging him in this pics, his arms would not have just been elevated, they would have been above or behind his head. 4) His head is raised, his arm is raised.

It's just not consistent with what it would resemble if she were dragging him, at least not in my opinion.

Just to add, just seemed like travis's toes were slightly longer.

I think he was still alive in the pic.

No. My point is that Travis' foot is nowhere in the image, and Jodi's foot is completely hidden in shadow. We're probably on the same page with this one -- didn't mean to imply I was arguing with you by quoting you.

Hmm, not sure but like i said, yes, she probably did infact drag him but had to stop a couple of times because he was heavy. That is what it seems like to me. She paused and the camera took the pic somehow? uhh, so frustrating.

No, girl, I'm with you. I was having ha hard time, too until I finally said "wait, gtfo. that's blood".

Do you see Jodi's foot in the pic? I wish someone could help me see it. It's driving me insane.
    I can imagine where it would be because of the seam of her pants (looks like sweatpants with a light stripe down the side) but I can't make out a definitive foot. We might just be seeing her heel and her foot was facing forward, or it might be at the side. I'm thinking that she has something dark going on, either a sock or a shoe.

I think he was still alive in the pic.
    I do too. And that is not a foot.

No. My point is that Travis' foot is nowhere in the image, and Jodi's foot is completely hidden in shadow. We're probably on the same page with this one -- didn't mean to imply I was arguing with you by quoting you.
    No, no, I didn't think you were arguing. I was just wondering where the outline of Jodi's foot is. I believe it's in the pic because the seam of the bottom of her pants leg is visible. I just can't seem to focus in on the foot and thought you were actually seeing it. We're on the same page for sure.

Thread Information