Page 1287 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 287 787 1187 1237 1277 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1297 1337 1387 1787 ... LastLast
Results 32,151 to 32,175 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

JM has points to all of this... he just never reaches that final point with each finding....

This is why I hope he is laying foundations right now, and will later (either at the end of questioning, during rebuttal, or during closing) drive these points home. I think he is letting her hang herself with the answers leading up to the reveals of the lies, but then not letting her argue the validity of the lie itself.

Martinez is getting frustrated with her, how can he not? She's pissing me off. If the question calls for a yes or no answer, just say yes or no! She's trying to handle him the same way she did her lawyer, it's not going to work.

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Peeps....please.......talk me down...... I am so angry.
    FURIOUS.
    WHAT THE FUCK. How does she do this to me?????
    I don't believe Travis physically abused her at all, but at this point, I wouldn't fault him for it! She's IMPOSSIBLE. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! There's no point in talking to this whore, she talks in circles, she is being quietly condescending, just to piss JM off, and I hope the jurors are getting pissed. FUCK. I'm seriously shaking! LOL! How is she getting under MY skin???????
    OMG you literally took the words right out of my mouth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Seeing Jodi so chipper and 'happy go lucky' on those 48 Hours tapes is freaking hilarious. Shows what a huge phony she is.
    virtually the only good thing today to get that stuff in

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer

Martinez is grilling Arias about incidents from when she was a jr in high school. None of the reporters sitting around me understand either.

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post

Martinez is grilling Arias about incidents from when she was a jr in high school. None of the reporters sitting around me understand either.

No doubt about it. Bobby is going to be a rebuttal witness. I bet JM has hard proof she was a nutty girlfriend. Probably had stalker and violent episodes before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Martinez is getting frustrated with her, how can he not? She's pissing me off. If the question calls for a yes or no answer, just say yes or no! She's trying to handle him the same way she did her lawyer, it's not going to work.
    ikr! does she think its helping her??? making her look worse and keeps throwing in xtra lies!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMelissa33 View Post
    So glad I found this site/thread. I try to talk to my mother about it but she thinks I'm obsessed with the whole case and just doesn't get it.. Love that others have the utmost disgust as I do for Hodi the toblerone 3-whole bitch.
    Welcome

I am the same with my bf, it is such a topical subject but I know he hates me talking about it and thinks I am obsessed, although tonight did ask on the phone if there had been any further developments... lol

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    sounds like something a stalker would say he didn't hang up on me his telephone malfunctioned
    I found it really funny that she came up with excuses for him hanging up on her, get the message!!

I wish I could reach out and give JM a big hug, he is doing an amazing job, just hope he can take it all the way
    You have to smile at absurdity

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I'm still getting feed... talking about her grandpa grounding her and that's why she moved out.. am I delayed? Or did you guys not get that?

I do the recaps, so I have a few feeds going. Some of the feeds have a huge lag time.

Took a while for stream to go off there, seemed to be replaying the video about her "friend" Matt.

If Bobby was a rebuttle witness, wouldn't he have been listed on the court notes?
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post

As Berm said, probably pulls it all together that she is a crazy psychohosebeast gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Yep so annoying, she rarely gives a yes or no answer, always has to get something else in there, like I wouldn't have moved if I had known he was so promiscuous... I wish that JM had of jumped on her for that, were you in a relationship with him? No: WTF did it matter then

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    I think because you care about Travis and the wrong that was done to him and how this bitch really feels no remorse whatsoever. She doesn't care about the pain she has caused his family, or the pain she caused Travis in his last few moments. She thinks she is all that and a bag of chips and Travis deserved what she did to him because he didn't do what she wanted!! I can see why he was banging his head against the wall too. She is impossible and horrible and irritating as all get out. Lord I hate her as much as you!
    Comfort yourself this way. This demented creature, Jodi Ann Arias, took everything that was Travis Alexander from everybody he loved. Now Prosecutor Juan Martinez, for himself, for Travis's loved ones and in the name of the People of the State of Arizona, is taking what remains of Travis Alexander back from this demon. Bless him!
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    If Bobby was a rebuttle witness, wouldn't he have been listed on the court notes?
    That guy Dave Hall could be called in the rebuttal so think they can do it where necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    i bet he is trying to get her to admit things on the record so then he can call bobby = and matt too

I'm not wearing any pants
    Got a lot of requests to put my sig back up so i did.
    If you don't like it i'm sorry...it's just a sig.

Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    That guy Dave Hall could be called in the rebuttal so think they can do it where necessary?
    yeah, not seeing slimey Searcy coming back, and not sure what the hell they're gonna do with matt other than hopefully arrest him. i got a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a day where he ties another link in his solid celtic knot cross examination.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    No doubt about it. Bobby is going to be a rebuttal witness. I bet JM has hard proof she was a nutty girlfriend. Probably had stalker and violent episodes before.
    Agree!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    OMG you literally took the words right out of my mouth!!
    Thank you Cocopop!! Makes you see red, doesn't it???

I would like to know what women Dr. Drew is talking about because I am a woman and I feel absolutely NO sympathy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    I would like to know what women Dr. Drew is talking about because I am a woman and I feel absolutely NO sympathy for her.
    Thank you! I just said the same thing to myself! He hasn't visited this forum I guess. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    ikr! does she think its helping her??? making her look worse and keeps throwing in xtra lies!
    I would think she has to think it is helping her, or why else would she do it? The whole thing about how she didn't write about the abuse in her journal, "No, of course not." The 'of course not' parts were driving me crazier! I mean come on, how does she think that is going to work with the jury? I think she is offending their intelligence.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    he had that cohost for a while that just kept going on and on about slut shaming - so now he thinks all women feel for her

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Thank you! I just said the same thing to myself! He hasn't visited this forum I guess. LOL
    LOL he needs to pop over here for a day then... because there are a lot of angry women in here.

Thread Information