Page 334 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I do too. And that is not a foot.
    Hallelujah! I was beginning to think I was the only one that believed it was impossible to raise your head after death.

Now I'm tripping out because I could see him being alive since his arm was raised. If he was dead, then maybe she is leaning over and grabbing him by both of his wrists? (Seeing that she didn't drag him by a blanket. My thing is that when she slit his throat, I assumed he was laying face down. But I can't see her rolling him over on his side. Since the bullet was last, I guess it would depend on where the entry wound of the bullet was, which I think was his forehead since they found the rest of it in his head, it never exited.

I'm glad I'm not on adderall at the moment because I probably would have written a book by now about everything I think I see.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Isn't every pic supossed to tell a story? lol...blahhh. Maybe she was in the middle of stabbing him. Was she on her knees perhaps? He may have been trying to get up. Somehow his arm is upward ...either she was holding it or he was still alive fighting. Was she putting him into the shower?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I think he was still alive in the pic.
    oh god you might be right - like her foot hit the camera stepping back right after she slit his throat and he fell backwards

Hallelujah! I was beginning to think I was the only one that believed it was impossible to raise your head after death.
    It doesn't look like he's being dragged. Jodi is standing up straight in that picture (I'm guessing bc the rest of her is not in frame). I think she's standing over a dying Travis.

dude... it's totally a foot. both are.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well, first of all I wasn't being snarky, but you were with your "easy peasy". I don't think anything in a case of this magnitude is "easy peasy".

How is it obvious that she "easily" dragged him back down the tile floor? Seriously? You could soap that tile floor down with dish washing liquid, spray it with water and she would STILL struggle dragging over 200 pounds of dead weight.

Btw, I've seen the same pictures you have. I think most of us have all seen the same pictures. One thing is for certain, this case isn't as black and white as you seem to believe.
    Ok, you have your opinion and I have mine. I haven't been snarky to you at all... I meant nothing by easy peasy at all. All I know is that I could easily pull my 230lb hubby down a tile floor if he's wet and slippery when I was pissed off and I am only 5'3 110lbs. Jody is at least 5' 7" and about my weight I think she could easily pull him along that hallway and back into the bathroom especially if she was in a rage which I think she was. I live in a tile house and these tiles in Arizona are slippery to begin with. To me it's logical if she is flaming pissed off at him, (which I think she was), for her to pull him down that hallway and back into the bathroom. You don't agree.. that's fine. I don't really care. I can believe what I want, and so can you.

So I won't respond to you anymore. I don't come here to argue.. I come here for information. You are very vocal about your opinions on this case and I haven't seen anyone come at you. You came at me with your condescending "are you aware" statement. I wasn't directing my comment at you. I was responding with my thoughts and opinions. You took it as snarky. That's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Now I'm tripping out because I could see him being alive since his arm was raised. If he was dead, then maybe she is leaning over and grabbing him by both of his wrists? (Seeing that she didn't drag him by a blanket. My thing is that when she slit his throat, I assumed he was laying face down. But I can't see her rolling him over on his side. Since the bullet was last, I guess it would depend on where the entry wound of the bullet was, which I think was his forehead since they found the rest of it in his head, it never exited.

I'm glad I'm not on adderall at the moment because I probably would have written a book by now about everything I think I see.
    lol! I know how you feel. I have changed the theory in my head a million times. I seen a crazy ass explanation of the photo on another site. Let me see if I can find it and I'll try to post it. It made my brain spasm a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    It doesn't look like he's being dragged. Jodi is standing up straight in that picture (I'm guessing bc the rest of her is not in frame). I think she's standing over a dying Travis.
    Yeah, you can definitely tell her leg is straight up in that picture.

Here is a CRAZY example of the shit people are seeing in this pic. This is by far the most cooky description of this pic I've seen.

And I want to add also, that I got freaked out as I uploaded this pic to tinypic. The code that I to enter to ensure I wasn't a spammer was "overly attached girlfriend". WTF?!

Here is a CRAZY example of the shit people are seeing in this pic. This is by far the most cooky description of this pic I've seen.

And I want to add also, that I got freaked out as I uploaded this pic to tinypic. The code that I to enter to ensure I wasn't a spammer was "overly attached girlfriend". WTF?!

Oh snap! That is something to consider with that new position. So would that be Jodi's bare foot at the bottom then? Or still blood? I'm going to penpal Jodi when this is all over with and ask her what the fuck is going on with this picture when this is all done with.

But if it's above her then who was camera? Was she holding it with her left hand or was it falling?

Oh snap! That is something to consider with that new position. So would that be Jodi's bare foot at the bottom then? Or still blood? I'm going to penpal Jodi when this is all over with and ask her what the fuck is going on with this picture when this is all done with.
    i bet if you wrote her now she would answer you

lol@ pen paling Jodi. Don't you know that was a ninja taking that picture?!

Here is a picture someone did to try and explain the court picture. Not my picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tawnidilly; 01-12-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: for bad spelling
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Simma down now guys. I think everyone is seeing what they want to see at this point. I see a foot , some see blood....i think we are all just seeing what our brains are thinking. It's tricky. I also think if she did infact drag him...she DEF got a good workout because as i said...dead weight is even heavier. And we all agree...he wasn't a small dude. Personally, to me, it looks like he is being dragged by his arm/hands just how it shows. She had his hands dragging him along, pulling him. Then it seems like she stopped [perhaps to catch her breath?] and that was when the pic happened. Mehhhh...we are all just getting a little frustrated i think.
    He was 5'9" 189 pounds. She was strong, per Ryan's testimony, she had a near six pack; her adrenaline was pumping. People can do incredible feats when their adrenaline is surging. How much did his blood loss weigh?

TA was likely exhausted from all the sex which may be why she sexed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Here is a picture someone did to try and explain the court picture. Not my picture.
    YAY!! Ty! I now see what they're saying about her foot.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    He was 5'9" 189 pounds. She was strong, per Ryan's testimony, she had a near six pack; her adrenaline was pumping. People can do incredible feats when their adrenaline is surging. How much did his blood loss weigh?

He weighed 189 after death. It was estimated he weighed 200 or slightly more in life.

HLN said she was 5'4" 115 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    So if one of your kids went "cray cray" could they take you down?
    my 7 yr old, can and has taken me down just roughhousing. i'm 5" and weigh more than i'd like to advertise. and he's an average sized 7 yr old.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post

Just my input. Im 5'1" and I can and could drag my 5'7", 200+lb husband around like a rag doll on wet tile. I could do a better job if it was wet, bloody tile.

He weighed 189 after death. It was estimated he weighed 200 or slightly more in life.
    but he had been working out and getting buff for Cancun...as she stated in her phone call with the detective the day after his body was found. at 5' 9 over 200 would be a bit chubby. I am just stating what HLN had on TV when they had both of their sizes on. they put her at 5'4, 115 lbs.
    there is some video of him here on his myspace as well as a comment by her when you click 'more'.
    http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/blog

OK another picture from me. I layed the "tiny pic" over the court picture to compare. Here's what I came up with. Doesn't solve anything. But... for what its worth. It may confuse even more :/
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it's funny that everyone is arguing about whether or not she could drag him down a hallway. None of you have ever dragged your passed out friend anywhere? I am 5"2' and I have dragged my drunk passed out guy friends into their houses from cars, into houses from their lawns and out of the bathroom after they have passed out on the floor. No one else has done this?

We had to have an old storage shed tore down and hadone day to get all of the junk out of it because guys were coming the next day to tear it down. It was jammed packed full of junk, including dressers, heavy equiptment, car parts, etc. After realizing my adult sons did not clear out the shed like they promised, I flew into such a rage, that I pulled and dragged everything out of it by myself and moved the items 25 feet to the garage, in the snow, in the dark, cursing the whole time. And it took less than a half hour. Granted, I dont think any one item weighed 200 lbs, but normally, I feel exhausted from carrying a gallon of from the car to my house because it's so heavy, lol. So anyway, I don't think Jodi needed any help with her psychotic overkilling of Travis.

Thread Information