Page 293 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Man o man...I actually went out to lunch today thinking the ME would still be on and they'd start late.

Is this the guy she went to see in Utah after killing Travis?? I see by backreading I missed juicy stuff! FML once again.

That drag picture is like one of those 'when you see it, you'll shit bricks' that I never see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Pre Paid Legal is either getting really good advertising or really bad right now.

I see they have hopefully the better defense lawyer up right now.
    i know few ppl who got it - paid a small amount a month or year and can get things like wills, trust easy filings non contsted divorces etc done - it worked good until legalzoom came out and that blew them outta the water

From Linkedin

Pre-Paid Legal Services?, Inc. was one of the first companies in the United States organized solely to design, underwrite and market legal expense plans. For a low monthly fee of $26 or less, the Company's legal expense plans (referred to as memberships) offer a variety of legal services in a manner similar to medical reimbursement plans or HMOs.

Pre Paid legal Life Events plans give members access to professional legal counsel not only for traditional legal problems, but for everyday events such as buying a house or a car, creating a will, handling a problem with an insurance company, dealing with identity theft, and much more where legal review should be routine, but rarely is. These events can be among the most important events in a person's life, yet there is a tendency for them to take place without proper legal review. For Pre-Paid Legal members, access to legal counsel is only a toll-free phone call away.

We offer our legal plans to families, small business owners, and to employees of companys as a voluntary benefit through payroll deduction added as an enhancement to their compensation benefits package.

In addition, we offer a superior Identity Theft product, which in combination with our legal plan creates a wall of security that is unsurpassed in the industry to fight the growing issue of identity theft. In accordance with federal laws affecting employers, we also provide our clients with a NO-COST Identity Theft Awareness Training.
    Specialties
    Providing access to the legal system, through membership that provides access to a nationwide premier network of 2, 500 firms.

Travis was way cuter than this guy

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillGrl View Post
    I am wondering about the sequence of those "3 fatal injuries," as they were described by hot ME guy yesterday: cut throat, gunshot, and stab to heart. I forgot about the heart wound, and I guess he would've been incapacitated within seconds. It seems like she did all 3 fatal wounds together, right at the end, huh? There's no way he was running around the house w his neck cut like that, is there? I'm thinking of that spray by the sink I wonder if she cut his neck and then he ran to the mirror to look
    ME said the stab woulds had to happen first because the other wounds would have been incapacitating w/in seconds, and he did have defense wounds, so he was moving around when she was stabbing him.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Broad is dangerous.
    You think?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    From Linkedin

Pre-Paid Legal Services?, Inc. was one of the first companies in the United States organized solely to design, underwrite and market legal expense plans. For a low monthly fee of $26 or less, the Company's legal expense plans (referred to as memberships) offer a variety of legal services in a manner similar to medical reimbursement plans or HMOs.

Pre Paid legal Life Events plans give members access to professional legal counsel not only for traditional legal problems, but for everyday events such as buying a house or a car, creating a will, handling a problem with an insurance company, dealing with identity theft, and much more where legal review should be routine, but rarely is. These events can be among the most important events in a person's life, yet there is a tendency for them to take place without proper legal review. For Pre-Paid Legal members, access to legal counsel is only a toll-free phone call away.

We offer our legal plans to families, small business owners, and to employees of companys as a voluntary benefit through payroll deduction added as an enhancement to their compensation benefits package.

In addition, we offer a superior Identity Theft product, which in combination with our legal plan creates a wall of security that is unsurpassed in the industry to fight the growing issue of identity theft. In accordance with federal laws affecting employers, we also provide our clients with a NO-COST Identity Theft Awareness Training.
    Specialties
    Providing access to the legal system, through membership that provides access to a nationwide premier network of 2, 500 firms.
    Thanks!

Mannn, why are they bringing up the phone sex? Does not want the mental picture stuck in my head. Ugh.

Don't want to picture this guy and Jodi having phone sex. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That drag picture is like one of those 'when you see it, you'll shit bricks' that I never see.
    Like a Magic Eye Poster.

This is from a FB Group. Not sure if it helps:

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Don't want to picture this guy and Jodi having phone sex. Gross.
    Magical Mormon underwear prevents that! The idea of them boning is a type of gore that I don't want to see. I want more autopsy pics.

Also how do I make it stop snowing all over my screen. Because I'm starting to think I'm having acid flashbacks.

Yeah, I could do without the snow too

Like a Magic Eye Poster.

I get the head and arm part, but I'm not seeing the shoe. Like, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Yeah, I could do without the snow too
    Tell J to remove it. I don't know how to do such things.

late to the party today but this guy way over answers

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    It looks more like black socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    The only way I could finally figure out what this picture was showing was to look at the picture that @Obsession posted http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...=1#post3279957

I'm going to need to be filled in on what happens until further notice. My friend called and I'm having to go through her breakup by proxy. Yipee.

I was wondering why all of these mormons are into Pre Paid Legal. I searched for it and found this:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?...,18772,quote=1

(Mormons and Pyramid Schemes)

Also, every time they have to rephrase their question it reminds me of "Whose Line is it Anyway?"

You guys are mean re: this witness. Poor guy didn't do anything and didn't ask for this.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Like a Magic Eye Poster.

haha no. It looks like if you just made a xerox without actually copying anything.

I wonder if Jodi is sitting there thinking to herself "I wonder if Ryan likes my new look??".

I feel like this is Jodi's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    The only way I could finally figure out what this picture was showing was to look at the picture that @Obsession posted http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...=1#post3279957
    Yeah, I finally FINALLY see it after looking at that picture.

Reposting for anyone else who wants to see it.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2u9o8qx.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    You guys are mean re: this witness. Poor guy didn't do anything and didn't ask for this.
    I don't think anyone is meaning to be mean. I know I am not. It's just typical comments.

Why would they be able to question him without the Jury there?

Thread Information