Page 340 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    GlassHat, originally you said that Travis could not have been dragged because there was carpet in the area where he was supposed to have been dragged. When it was pointed out to you that there was not, you switched you argument to something about drag marks on the wall that didn't make much sense (or maybe it did, but you never explained what you meant like you said you would). Then you changed your argument to he could have been dragged, but it wouldn't have been easy. The posts are all there for everyone to see.

When you make a mistake and realize it, just own up to it. People will respect you more.
    That was the point I was originally trying to make when I got caught in the bullshit
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Are they premie threads?

I'm really thinking she slit his throat on the carpet based on the amount. My friend that had her throat slit bled all over the mattress and her cut was only on the left side of her neck and hit one artery.
    There are plenty of non-premie threads that are more appropriate places to argue than a death thread.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i'm too retarded to understand what you just said here.
    You are not retarded!

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    There are plenty of non-premie threads that are more appropriate places to argue than a death thread.

You are not retarded!
    Social retardation equates mental retardation.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Change your technique. Get your body as close as you can to his. Squat. Don't spread your legs so far apart you can't get up. USE YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK. Basically, squat and put your feet at his armpits, push his upper body up, put your arms in his arm pits, wrap your arms around his chest/torso, take one of your hands and grab your opposite wrist. Use your knees to push his upper body forward, move your feet closer to his body, once you have him and your body in a comfortable position, lift up with your legs. You will pick him up.

If your arms aren't long enough to wrap around him. Still put your arms under his pits, but now, move your upper arms behind his head. Take one wrist and grab your opposite wrist. You can pick him up or drag him. Just be careful. Use your legs with these techniques and not your back. I don't want you getting hurt.

You can do it! Have fun!
    I just followed this to the letter and scooted my Travis-sized husband down the hall in no time! I'm 4'11 AND a smoker, my only real struggle was initially lifting him up to get a good grip-- but if he were dead I wouldn't have worried about hurting him by kneeing his back or crunching his neck to get him positioned.

That was the point I was originally trying to make when I got caught in the bullshit
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Haha. Yea, I don't even bite anymore. Chick speaks a different language. Just give her a virtual pat on the head and hope she'll understand science someday.

I also tried dragging husband way back when Ron started that trolling. I'm 5'2 115, he's 6'2" 240. Wood floors not tile and no blood. He also wouldn't agree to being knocked out. It wasn't hard. Physics. And physiology. And motor unit recruitment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    So in other news... is court on monday? or tuesday?
    I think Monday!

No more fighting I think we are getting restless because we haven't had a whole lot of new stuff to talk about.

I asked my husband if he would get naked and wet and let me pull him. He said he would only do it if he got a BJ. HE'S A SEXUAL DEVIANT!

Also, the BJ ain't gonna happen so I don't have any data to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Haha. Yea, I don't even bite anymore. Chick speaks a different language. Just give her a virtual pat on the head and hope she'll understand science someday.

I also tried dragging husband way back when Ron started that trolling. I'm 5'2 115, he's 6'2" 240. Wood floors not tile and no blood. He also wouldn't agree to being knocked out. It wasn't hard. Physics. And physiology. And motor unit recruitment.

Oh man, he's no fun!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I asked my husband if he would get naked and wet and let me pull him. He said he would only do it if he got a BJ. HE'S A SEXUAL DEVIANT!

Hahahahahahaha, that's pretty much the same answer I got. So alas, no data.

Quote Originally Posted by thefavoritedaughter View Post
    i asked my husband if he would get naked and wet and let me pull him. He said he would only do it if he got a bj. He's a sexual deviant!

also, the bj ain't gonna happen so i don't have any data to report.
    lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I think Monday!

No more fighting I think we are getting restless because we haven't had a whole lot of new stuff to talk about.
    Yes, trial is back on Monday!

Knock him the fuck out!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Haha. Mine got down to skivvies, but wouldn't agree to bleeding. I figure clothes make it comparable to wet floor. A little. Oh I pulled him by shoulders/arms only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

I don't get the big issue if she had help or not. She still killed him. If she had help that would be 1st degree for sure. She would have brought someone there. Bitch killed him either alone or with someone. She knew what she was going to do before she came. Too much super secret planning before not to be planned.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I don't get the big issue if she had help or not. She still killed him. If she had help that would be 1st degree for sure. She would have brought someone there. Bitch killed him either alone or with someone. She knew what she was going to do before she came. Too much super secret planning before not to be planned.
    Oh snap. Kraze made a good point. An accomplice undeniably implies premeditation.

Oh snap. Kraze made a good point. An accomplice undeniably implies premeditation.
    Very true.

I think all the postulating about how it happened is just people trying to figure out WTF. It's a mystery. Who doesn't love a mystery.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    I just can't understand why she dragged him from the shower back to the shower. Could she had posed him all over the house for pictures?

Makes me think of the family's puppy across the street from me. He (yes it's a male dog) carrys a stuffed doll everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    I just can't understand why she dragged him from the shower back to the shower. Could she had posed him all over the house for pictures?

Makes me think of the family's puppy across the street from me. He (yes it's a male dog) carrys a stuffed doll everywhere.
    I think it was to clean him off easier (to get her DNA off of him). I wonder if she dumped bleach on him as well. Ugh, I just imagined a Troma like scene where he would be bubbling like acid.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post

I don't think she did drag him from the shower. She stabbed him in the chest in the shower and then he staggered out, possibly stopping at the sinks where she stabbed him in the back and then he's made his way down the hallway trying to get away from her. She then slits his throat and dragged him back to the shower.

I don't think she did drag him from the shower. She stabbed him in the chest in the shower and then he staggered out, possibly stopping at the sinks where she stabbed him in the back and then he's made his way down the hallway trying to get away from her. She then slits his throat and dragged him back to the shower.
    I didn't read it correctly the first time, but yeah. What leapy says.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I didn't read it correctly the first time, but yeah. What leapy says.
    When I read your reply I thought "shit I've totally misunderstood what KWD was asking."

Yes, this is what I think happened too, although she possibly stabbed him in the bathroom outside of the shower. I think it's clear that he was alive and over the sink at some point and alive in the hall (based on the blood smear halfway up the wall, like he fell against the wall). He most likely collapsed at the end of the hall and his throat was cut there.

I did wonder why she bothered to drag him back to the shower, but I think, as Kristinella said, that it was to wash off DNA evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, this is what I think happened too, although she possibly stabbed him in the bathroom outside of the shower. I think it's clear that he was alive and over the sink at some point and alive in the hall (based on the blood smear halfway up the wall, like he fell against the wall). He most likely collapsed at the end of the hall and his throat was cut there.

I did wonder why she bothered to drag him back to the shower, but I think, as Kristinella said, that it was to wash off DNA evidence.
    Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that I thought he was specifically in the shower. I think he was either in the shower or getting out when she attacked him. I also agree with Kristin that the point in dragging him back to the shower was to try to wash her DNA off of him.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that I thought he was specifically in the shower.
    It's cool. I was pretty much just talking to myself there using your post as a touchstone.

I do wonder if he was in or out of the shower when the attack started. I think out because of the blood in the sink (which is not exactly across from the shower) and the fact that it would have been difficult to attack him in that confined space that is the shower. BUT.... it would have been smarter to attack him in the shower if she'd wanted to keep the area cleaner. BUT BUT... obviously, the area was not kept clean.

Thread Information