Page 788 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 19,676 to 19,700 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

WTF happened to this thread? I thought it would actually have relevant information, given the trial was going on. You guys do know that if you take a pause from posting, the thread doesn't cease to exist. But if you bog down useful information with a bunch of jibberish, it sucks and ceases to be informative or interesting.

wow jodi said that he sent her spiderman undies - he never said little boys undies - but HLN has said that at least 50 times already - way to screw up a story

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkmink24 View Post
    not impressed!
    omg! i am in love w/ your dog! i swear its smarter than jodi!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WTF happened to this thread? I thought it would actually have relevant information, given the trial was going on. You guys do know that if you take a pause from posting, the thread doesn't cease to exist. But if you bog down useful information with a bunch of jibberish, it sucks and ceases to be informative or interesting.
    needs irc...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I really hope the jury sees how amazingly happy she looks in those photos with Travis...

The beatdown person that she's acting like right now would not be able to put on a face like that. That was someone who was genuinely happy at the time, not someone who felt like a "used piece of toilet paper".

I really worry about how many people who have actually encountered her say how sweet and nice she comes across. All it takes is one (juror).

Meanwhile at Hoedi's cell......

[IMG][/IMG]

do any of the emails that jodi said she found when she hacked his account still exist??? have they ever been brought up b4???? don't you think if he was having an affair w/ a married woman in the LDS church have come out by now???? - how long does myspace keep that info???

I don't know...I'm enjoying this thread. Sorry if I'm bogging it down.
    I kind of look at it as a place to chat while watching the trial. Maybe I'm wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    do any of the emails that jodi said she found when she hacked his account still exist??? have they ever been brought up b4???? don't you think if he was having an affair w/ a married woman in the LDS church have come out by now???? - how long does myspace keep that info???
    I'm looking at his myspace now, I'm back to "6 years ago" and I don't see anything that could support her testimony today imo

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander

here is an article that came out last month about jodi's special treatment in jail
    http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7631/...hic-photos.htm

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Seriously, I look forward to your diary posts!
    me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    February 6, 2013
    Dear Diary,
    Today was another great day!! I got to talk more about my two favorite subjects. Me and sex! I admit I did get a bit confused at times today. Nurmi coached me really well, but I still got a bit mixed up. He told me all the things that I was supposed to say I felt, like "used" and "disappointed", but I just couldn't remember. Once I remembered how I was supposed to feel it was much better. I totally nailed it! The jury is so enthralled with me. I am using mental telepathy on them. And it is working!

Oh, I made another slip today. Jennifer was VERY clear that I was to pretend to cry anytime I saw Travis' sisters crying. Well, they got all upset over the pics of Travis' penis, so I instantly started fake crying. It was a little awkward, because there was obviously no reason for me to cry at all. Oopsie! So, I just instantly stopped. Then I used mental telepathy on the jurors to get them to forget. I just love controlling people!

I was able to recount a really funny story about Travis' dog Napoleon. I remember it like it was yesterday. Napoleon was really mean to me. He kept trying to get Travis' attention. Well, when Travis wasn't looking I pushed Napoleon into the pool. He almost drowned. It was so funny. But then Travis had to play the hero and save him. Made me so jealous. I cried in my bathroom for two hours. I told Travis I was pooping so he wouldn't get suspicious.

That story reminds me of another time when we were at the Sizzler. The waitress kept asking Travis questions and talking to him. I was so upset I went into the bathroom for about an hour. I cried and cried. You should have seen my face when I came out. Dry crying is excruciating! (Almost as bad as dry humping.) But, it is not my fault that my body doesn't produce tears, or moisture of any kind. Thank goodness I carry KY Jelly with me at all times. I was able to apply a little to my face and it looked exactly like tears.

Well, they are saying it is time to go back to the jail. It is a long weekend for me. I absolutely cannot wait until Monday.

Till next time,
    Jodi
    You are damn good!!! ]

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Your right. It's totally out of control, but it is interesting to me. I think several forums on here are full of jibberish crap but I don't bust anybody out....I just exit.

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Seriously, I look forward to your diary posts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    me too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    You are damn good!!! ]
    Thanks everyone.

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    I agree Justice...this thread cracks my ass up everyday! There's other places to go for serious trial monologue.

I own a black pug like Travis did and my heart breaks for little Napoleon Alexander...he was trapped down stairs for days knowing that Travis was up there

Quote Originally Posted by DixieChic View Post
    Your right. It's totally out of control, but it is interesting to me. I think several forums on here are full of jibberish crap but I don't bust anybody out....I just exit.
    I haven't been around very long...but I agree. Yes, this thread is out of control...I've had to skip lots of pages to catch up. But, I'm having fun.

one thing she said today that just proves how much she is lying is that chris and sky hughes told her to break up w/ travis because he was treating her so badly!!! sky hughes said 3 years ago she kicked jodi out of her house because of her inappropriate actions and told travis to break up w/ her! and this was back when it was the ninja story - b4 she ever said it was self defense!!! - not only does that show that she is lying her ass off - but it makes me think nurmi is really suborning perjury from her and knows it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkmink24 View Post
    I own a black pug like Travis did and my heart breaks for little Napoleon Alexander...he was trapped down stairs for days knowing that Travis was up there
    OMG. I'm a pug owner too and when she follows me everywhere. Even when she stays with my husband, she whines and looks for me. I also find it hard to believe Travis left Napoleon in his car at the park while they were having sex in hers, especially in AZ heat? I live in a much milder climate and would only do so for a short time on a cool day.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebitofmadness View Post
    I agree Justice...this thread cracks my ass up everyday! There's other places to go for serious trial monologue.
    Pls, where?

OMG. I'm a pug owner too and when she follows me everywhere. Even when she stays with my husband, she whines and looks for me. I also find it hard to believe Travis left Napoleon in his car at the park while they were having sex in hers, especially in AZ heat? I live in a much milder climate and would only do so for a short time on a cool day.
    Your pugs are all cute!

For what it's worth, Jodi said Travis left the A/C on in the car for Napoleon. That's if any of her story is true at all. Which I honestly doubt.
    Last edited by Justice11; 02-06-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Peeps, chances are the chocolates melted during shipment. If Jodi is telling the truth (as if), I bet he didn't send them that way!

Granted Travis was a douche canoe, but I seriously doubt he would do half the shit she's saying he did. All of this is her way of getting out of the big sleep!
    Oh, I know. I was just pointing out her irrelevant statements.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Late response - but Christian ended up being gay....

Doubt Travis sent anything but the ADVERTISING shirt, she made the undies herself. And I'm betting it WAS a joke - hell he was already squirting sticky webs her way...
    And bitch was probably wearing the shirt when she killed him (therefore it's burnt in the desert somewhere)

Just the picture so far.
    LOL, again, sarcasm. Walking away was too effortless for the delicate flower JA.

I totally call BS on that story... By all accounts, he loved that dog like crazy. I just can't see him doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Pls, where?
    Isn't webslueths more of a "serious" forum? I don't know for sure as I haven't done more than view a post on it a few times when I googled something related to a case. But, I've heard folks on here talk about how uptight and strict of a forum it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I don't know...I'm enjoying this thread. Sorry if I'm bogging it down.
    I kind of look at it as a place to chat while watching the trial. Maybe I'm wrong?
    That's what I thought too, but wtf do I know. Subscribe to Berms posts...she has the useful information.

Thread Information