Page 330 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    OT:
    I remember that policy change. A man killed his ex-girlfriend by smashing in her head with a hammer, and his new girlfriend comes on here and posts a hundred messages about how she deserved it and even implies her own involvement -- then she went back and edited every one of her posts to simply "."
    That was bizzarre. I wonder what became of her.
    That makes sense. I'll have to upgrade or do a better job of editing my posts before clicking that send button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'm thinking from the placement, she stood behind him from the right and shot him in the forehead, which passed through his brain to the left side of his face where it was found around the sinus cavity. So in regards to placement, I think she had her back facing toward the bedroom hallway and it was a last ditch effort to try to make it look like an invasion. I don't know if I'm explaining it right. But his body was laying in the supine position with the back his head being closest toward the hallway. Then she dragged him over to the shower.

This bitch was personal by using a knife. If she wanted him dead, she could have just shot him, but instead she was using his body as a knife sharpener. That's some coldblooded fucking malice.
    And they will say that it was the only weapon immediately available. I still want to know why a knife was in the bathroom/bedroom. Wouldn't most people have a pocket knife for sexual kinkiness? Not a kitchen butcher knife? Or is a pocker knife more consistent with the depth of his stab wounds? The gun, was either in her bag (I'm sure in the bedroom, he was shot in the bathroom) so she had to go get it after he was incapacitated, or it was in the bathroom already and WTF on that.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    And they will say that it was the only weapon immediately available. I still want to know why a knife was in the bathroom/bedroom. Wouldn't most people have a pocket knife for sexual kinkiness? Not a kitchen butcher knife? Or is a pocker knife more consistent with the depth of his stab wounds? The gun, was either in her bag (I'm sure in the bedroom, he was shot in the bathroom) so she had to go get it after he was incapacitated, or it was in the bathroom already and WTF on that.
    I was wondering that for a while myself. Then it finally hit me how it was said that Travis used the rope material (the soft rope that you would use to tie a curtain back with) on Jodi during their sexual encounter before the murder. He apparently tied her up with it, but I've had that kind of rope (not for that reason) and I can't see how you could make a knot tight enough that you would need a knife to cut it loose with if it was tied around someone. So I think they are trying to say that he cut the rope and then for some reason left the knife he used to cut it in the bathroom? I'm not buying it.

Also the gun. Yeah, unless you get dressed and conceal carry with a holster attached to you I can't see why a gun would be on her person. Usually people don't walk around the house with a gun at their hip, especially a girl who at first said she never shot a gun before and was afraid of them. I think the gun was in her purse, probably in the bedroom and she grabbed that last and shot him after he was already dead. As far as the knife, either it was one from his kitchen or one she bought and maybe hid in the bathroom and grabbed it or she did a "brb" and came back with a knife in hand or it was hidden on her.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Anyway we can turn the snow off? LOL.

Thanks guys. I suppose it can happen. They told me and my family that when my brother was stabbed , the first stab was fatal but how can they actually tell which one was first when someone is stabbed so many times? Just boggles me.
    They can tell based on the fact that some stabs would be fatal based on what they would have hit in the body. Stab to the heart-yes. Stabs to the back into muscle-no.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I'm a premium member, but can't edit posts. Maybe because I'm on my cell phone? One of Travis's roommates said he didn't use his car for work, but instead took the bus and would get home right around 6pm. Maybe that's why Jodi didn't have time to do a better job of cleaning up...she needed to get herself and her car out of there.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Also, I think some people were confused by the foot. Some were saying what looked like a foot in the distance is blood where others thought the dark blob in the foreground was blood and not Jodi's foot. I personally think the foot shape off in the distance is Travis's and the dark blob under the pant leg is blood.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I was wondering that for a while myself. Then it finally hit me how it was said that Travis used the rope material (the soft rope that you would use to tie a curtain back with) on Jodi during their sexual encounter before the murder. He apparently tied her up with it, but I've had that kind of rope (not for that reason) and I can't see how you could make a knot tight enough that you would need a knife to cut it loose with if it was tied around someone. So I think they are trying to say that he cut the rope and then for some reason left the knife he used to cut it in the bathroom? I'm not buying it.

Also the gun. Yeah, unless you get dressed and conceal carry with a holster attached to you I can't see why a gun would be on her person. Usually people don't walk around the house with a gun at their hip, especially a girl who at first said she never shot a gun before and was afraid of them. I think the gun was in her purse, probably in the bedroom and she grabbed that last and shot him after he was already dead. As far as the knife, either it was one from his kitchen or one she bought and maybe hid in the bathroom and grabbed it or she did a "brb" and came back with a knife in hand or it was hidden on her.
    Which if she had to walk arawy to get the gun and he was still in the same spot (probably where one of the larger blood patches was that means he wasn't following her and it's overkill. If she had a knife hidden... premeditation. Either way, bitch is guilty, did it on purpose ALONE (sorry Ron it IS possible), and deserves to die the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Also, I think some people were confused by the foot. Some were saying what looked like a foot in the distance is blood where others thought the dark blob in the foreground was blood and not Jodi's foot. I personally think the foot shape off in the distance is Travis's and the dark blob under the pant leg is blood.
    I think that they are saying that that blob is Travis' foot in the distance. close up would be jodi's pant leg which leads to her foot (dark shaded area at the bottom left/middle of picture). Medium range would be travis on the floor on his back arm up either defending or tied together. In the distance would be Travis' foot. there are certain versions I can see of the picture that it looks so clear, and there are others that I couldn't tell you if that was even a person in the picture.

Huffington Post is using my pictures of the house after it was cleaned and on the market.
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

I guess I was waiting to hear a Dexter explaination of how he was standing here and this happened... etc. :/

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Huffington Post is using my pictures of the house after it was cleaned and on the market.
    i thought those were yours but there were no credits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    I thought so too.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I guess I was waiting to hear a Dexter explaination of how he was standing here and this happened... etc. :/
    You may yet in closing arguments. One can hope.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I thought so too.
    totally unrelated but your were gone forever and you still have more posts than me.

They are mine, but people downloaded the and reposted them and so Im trying to get some sites to credit me :(
    Guess I'll contact HP next.

i'm afraid that is where the whole "csi effect" comes in to trials now - on tv they see a stab wound - make a cast and build the exact knife and find the owner - and when that stuff doesn't happen in real life i think it screws juries up now - it can never be as clean as it is on a 60 min tv show

In hindsight, everyone should have watermarked their pics like TMZ does - but back then - who knew?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    I'm a premium member, but can't edit posts. Maybe because I'm on my cell phone? One of Travis's roommates said he didn't use his car for work, but instead took the bus and would get home right around 6pm. Maybe that's why Jodi didn't have time to do a better job of cleaning up...she needed to get herself and her car out of there.
    If you are using the mobile version on your phone you can't edit. If you scroll down to the bottom of the mobile site it *should* give you the option to view "full site" or something like that - if you choose that your phone will display just like a PC and you can edit, etc. Hope that made sense.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

totally unrelated but your were gone forever and you still have more posts than me.
    I guess I was verbose in my stint as a premie member.

I'd like to come back as a premie, but I was spending waaaaay too much time on here (evidence: # of posts). I'm back for the duration of the Jodi Arias trial anyway.

Does anyone have a map of the bathroom and where the cartridge was found?
    yep
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    OT:
    I remember that policy change. A man killed his ex-girlfriend by smashing in her head with a hammer, and his new girlfriend comes on here and posts a hundred messages about how she deserved it and even implies her own involvement -- then she went back and edited every one of her posts to simply "."
    That was bizzarre. I wonder what became of her.
    It was this thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...th-helping-him

Somewhat difficult to read due to the formatting - but worth it.

So far, I have reformatted and fixed quotes, glitches and links to the first 200 posts of the Travis/Jodi thread - only 8000 posts to go!

I guess I was verbose in my stint as a premie member.

I'd like to come back as a premie, but I was spending waaaaay too much time on here (evidence: # of posts). I'm back for the duration of the Jodi Arias trial anyway.
    eh, my lack of posts is a mystery. i get shy. ha. i spend waaaaay tooo much time on here but you'd never know.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    In hindsight, everyone should have watermarked their pics like TMZ does - but back then - who knew?
    :(

yep

Thanks!!

I can see why people thought he was shot by the sink, since the cartridge was there. But I guess he could have been shot anywhere in the bathroom.

jodi's charges are Charges: 1 count of premeditated 1st-degree murder or the alternative of felony murder - does any one know what is needed to prove the felony murder?

Thread Information