Page 116 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=okac link=topic=16212.msg1251466#msg1251466 date=1239993471]
    dude didnt you see them? you better go back a few pages... they are there... look for a link

[/quote]
    You're so sweet, J.

Yep, just a few pages back, however many that is. Nowhere descript. Just there somewhere there in the myriad posts.

If you can't find it, keep looking. :2smiley:

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=16212.msg1251496#msg1251496 date=1239994582]
    You're so sweet, J.

[/quote]
    thanks *flutters eyelashes*

Its important for everyone to see the pics, so if they missed them in one of the pages back there I'm here to let them know... :2grin:

ugh... i dont want to see the pics though, I know I've said it before, but even sauce's artistic rendition of them made me sad.

(ETA: I didnt understand wtf I wrote so I fixed it lol)
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Ryan in Utah's occupation is a psychiatric technician.  HA! Priceless!

[quote author=berryblu link=topic=16212.msg1252101#msg1252101 date=1240035417]
    Ryan in Utah's occupation is a psychiatric technician.  HA! Priceless!
    [/quote]
    I'm sure he gets asked all the time on his professional opinion of the myspace murderess
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

[quote author=okac link=topic=16212.msg1251466#msg1251466 date=1239993471]
    dude didnt you see them? you better go back a few pages... they are there... look for a link

[/quote]

thankssss  :-)

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=16212.msg1248207#msg1248207 date=1239703426]
    Jeez cheerthis95, paranoid much?  About 30 people said they want to see the pictures, what made you think I was talking about you specifically?  I started that post by saying I didn't mean the comment to be nasty, maybe you didn't read that part.  And where did I say you were mentally disturbed?  I said I don't understand the mentality of people that want to see disturbing pictures - that means I don't understand their thought process, it doesn't mean I think they are mentally disturbed.  I also said I understand being curious, but I personally don't understand being curious about something like that.  It goes back to not understanding the thought process.  I didn't watch the video of the mom who shot her son in the head (like I said in my previous post I can't watch stuff like that because I can't get it out of my head), but I don't "look down" on anyone who did nor do I "look down" on anyone who wants to see Travis' crime scene photos.  So relax, take a deep breath... no one was attacking you.  :lol:

But since you brought it up:  I stand by my personal opinion that it is somehow disrespectful to Travis' memory to make those photos available for public viewing.  I'm not talking about on a need to know basis - that means people who are working the case in an official capacity would have a requirement to see the photos (jurors, investigators, psychiatrists, medical personnel, etc.).  Also, criminal justice/forensic science students in a classroom setting would have a legitimate reason to see them.  In my opinion, any other use is for curiosity and it's just not appropriate - that's just my opinion - it's not law, it's not going to stop anyone from viewing anything they want so there's no need to get up in arms about it.  I admit I'm pretty sensitive about this because of my own personal experience and because of my years of work in the criminal justice and victim advocacy field.  I used to have a job where I was required to see some pretty gruesome stuff on the regular - in my current job I occasionally still do.  It is definitely not an aspect of the job I enjoy and I find it distressing to be honest.  I'm a visual person, images haunt me.  If I don't have to see graphic images I don't go looking for them.

For me, this isn't about "morality."  For one thing, it's about sensitivity to a victim's family.  It's easy enough to say Travis is dead so what does it matter to him, but I can assure you it matters greatly to his family.  HappyPhantom, you say you would want the world to see what happened to you and that's fine, it's your body.  But would you feel the same if it was your young daughter who was brutally raped and stabbed and left naked in the woods to be eaten by animals and decompose for five days?  Would you "share the outrage" by posting photos of her stab wounds, grimacing face, chewed off ear, etc?  I doubt you would be able to view those photos yourself, let alone share them with the world so they could see your child in such a sad and vulnerable state.  When photos like this are made public they become available to everyone - not just those with a professional interest or healthy curiosity about death and dying.  They are fair game for twisted idiots who think it's funny to send them to the family, make them into "motivational" posters, lulz icons, etc.  Would you want that for your deceased loved one?  I doubt you would, but once the photos are out there it's impossible to control what is done with them.

And I'm not even going to bother addressing the possible implications to both the defense and prosecution of releasing crime scene photos before the trial.  I could go on all day about that and lord knows I'm long-winded enough!   

So to reiterate, I'm not blasting anyone who has seen the photos nor am I blasting anyone who wants to see the photos, but I do think it's sad that someone in a position of public trust thought it was appropriate to share them outside the police department/prosecutor's office/coroner's office.   

[/quote]

KimTasha,
    I'm sorry, I know you weren't trying to be nasty. Yeah, you could say paranoid maybe. I respect you to stand by your opinion and to be honest with you, I couldn't even watch the video of the mom shooting her son so I'm not sure I could look at those pictures. But back to the point, It wasn't just your comments and maybe I'm just paranoid about people and how they can be sometimes(I've had a rough couple of monthes with some things and maybe I was on the defensive). My apoligies. I agree with you totally about the person who leaked them. I think they were in a position of trust and they let Travis's family down. I can understand your position and you state your opinion well. This whole case is just so ....baffling to me. I wonder how long it'll take to see how it turns out.

[quote author=cheerthis95 link=topic=16212.msg1252760#msg1252760 date=1240111455]
    I wonder how long it'll take to see how it turns out.
    [/quote]
    Estimates say June - July 2010.

This isn't much of a whodunnit. Shedunnit. Anyone with an IQ better than a stick of butter knows she's guilty as shit.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Ok, even if I don't want to see pics(I'm still undecided) I want to find out where I can find them. Am I looking for  a link? I have reread and reread. I know I am blonde, but dang, I just am not getting it. Maybe it's my 12 hour days at work and the meds for pain but wow, I just can't find it. I can't pm (at least I don't think I can) because I'm new even though I think I know who has em. Finding this link you guys speak of has become a game of its own. LOl. Someone help the blonde out please?! :roll:

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=bryanwasdrunk link=topic=16212.msg1252762#msg1252762 date=1240112265]
    Estimates say June - July 2010.

This isn't much of a whodunnit. Shedunnit. Anyone with an IQ better than a stick of butter knows she's guilty as shit.
    [/quote]

You're right. Butter can be pretty thick.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=cheerthis95 link=topic=16212.msg1252763#msg1252763 date=1240112872]
    Ok, even if I don't want to see pics(I'm still undecided) I want to find out where I can find them. Am I looking for  a link? I have reread and reread. I know I am blonde, but dang, I just am not getting it. Maybe it's my 12 hour days at work and the meds for pain but wow, I just can't find it. I can't pm (at least I don't think I can) because I'm new even though I think I know who has em. Finding this link you guys speak of has become a game of its own. LOl. Someone help the blonde out please?! :roll:
    [/quote]

You can PM after you have 10 posts.

The link to the scene photographs that were advertised on the "front page" of MDS is a link that a member (now a former member) posted after she went to see Travis' house with a Realtor.  She had these hosted on her PhotoBucket page and added a password.  No one seems to have the password and (since her being on MDS was ruining her marriage  :roll: ) she doesn't come on here anymore.  To be clear, these are pictures of the house itself.  For example she had photos of Travis' bedroom where the light switch plates are covered in fingerprint dust and photos of the walls where luminol had been sprayed to detect blood and a photo of the hole in the sheetrock where Jodi's handprint allegedly was.  These are NOT the pictures that some people on here have seen of Travis's body and the crime scene while it was being processed by law enforcement and CSI that were leaked by someone in authority working on the murder case.

Hope that clears things up for you!!  Oh and welcome to MDS.  Hang around for a while - you will get used to us!!  :lol:
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16212.msg1252768#msg1252768 date=1240113667]
    You can PM after you have 10 posts.

The link to the scene photographs that were advertised on the "front page" of MDS is a link that a member (now a former member) posted after she went to see Travis' house with a Realtor.  She had these hosted on her PhotoBucket page and added a password.  No one seems to have the password and (since her being on MDS was ruining her marriage  :roll: ) she doesn't come on here anymore.  To be clear, these are pictures of the house itself.  For example she had photos of Travis' bedroom where the light switch plates are covered in fingerprint dust and photos of the walls where luminol had been sprayed to detect blood and a photo of the hole in the sheetrock where Jodi's handprint allegedly was.  These are NOT the pictures that some people on here have seen of Travis's body and the crime scene while it was being processed by law enforcement and CSI that were leaked by someone in authority working on the murder case.

Hope that clears things up for you!!  Oh and welcome to MDS.  Hang around for a while - you will get used to us!!   :lol:
    [/quote]

Who is this "former" member?? I missed a lot I see

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16212.msg1252768#msg1252768 date=1240113667]
    Oh and welcome to MDS.  Hang around for a while - you will get used to us!!   :lol:
    [/quote]

Be careful though...apparently MDS ruins marriages.  :2thescream:

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=16212.msg1252770#msg1252770 date=1240114070]
    Who is this "former" member?? I missed a lot I see
    [/quote]

Tawnadily (not sure if I spelled it right, though).  She was really nice - but had gone to Travis' house MANY times.  I think that was her obsession rather than MDS. 

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Jeneris link=topic=16212.msg1252771#msg1252771 date=1240114151]
    Be careful though...apparently MDS ruins marriages.   :2thescream:
    [/quote]
    :roll:

The wall in the middle of this picture was a good example of the scene photos:

[quote author=Jeneris link=topic=16212.msg1252771#msg1252771 date=1240114151]
    Be careful though...apparently MDS ruins marriages.  :2thescream:
    [/quote]

:::snicker:::: 

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16212.msg1252772#msg1252772 date=1240114201]
    Tawnadily (not sure if I spelled it right, though).  She was really nice - but had gone to Travis' house MANY times.  I think that was her obsession rather than MDS.   

[/quote]

Yeah?? That's just crazy. I won't even go near members of this site let alone people on it.  :-P

wow just read all the pages, was trying to look at the photobucket account but cant with the pw  :|

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16212.msg1087477#msg1087477 date=1227207901]
    MyDeathSpace comes up as the first hit when you google "Jodi Ann Arias."

Score!
    [/quote]
    http://searchanalytics.compete.com/keyword_destination/jodi%20ann%20arias

75% of all traffic volume for keywords "jodi ann arias" comes here.
    18% of all organic traffic to mds comes from the keywords "jodi ann arias"

I happened to find that page doing my obligatory search on "jodi ann arias"

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=16212.msg1252782#msg1252782 date=1240114966]
    Yeah?? That's just crazy. I won't even go near members of this site let alone people on it.  :-P
    [/quote]

I'd go very near to many MDS members. 

[quote author=cheerthis95 link=topic=16212.msg1252760#msg1252760 date=1240111455]

KimTasha,
    I'm sorry, I know you weren't trying to be nasty. Yeah, you could say paranoid maybe. I respect you to stand by your opinion and to be honest with you, I couldn't even watch the video of the mom shooting her son so I'm not sure I could look at those pictures. But back to the point, It wasn't just your comments and maybe I'm just paranoid about people and how they can be sometimes(I've had a rough couple of monthes with some things and maybe I was on the defensive). My apoligies. I agree with you totally about the person who leaked them. I think they were in a position of trust and they let Travis's family down. I can understand your position and you state your opinion well. This whole case is just so ....baffling to me. I wonder how long it'll take to see how it turns out. [/quote]

Thanks for getting me Cheerthis95.  If you couldn't watch that video I'm pretty confident you couldn't look at those pictures.  From the sounds of it they were very disturbing and it doesn't seem like you have the heart (or stomach) for it.    I doubt anyone here who saw them would share them, but I'm sure they'll eventually find their way on to some of the gore sites out there.  Happy hunting.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

It figures, I am off doing other things and the photos appear. I need to get my priorities straight.  :lol:

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=16212.msg1253542#msg1253542 date=1240239556]

I'd go very near to many MDS members. 
    [/quote]

:lol:

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=16212.msg1254037#msg1254037 date=1240270838]It figures, I am off doing other things and the photos appear. I need to get my priorities straight.  :lol:[/quote]

Where the heck have you been young lady?  I've missed you girl!    Welcome back.  Are you planning to stay this time?

p.s.  You didn't miss a thing.  The pictures that were posted (or rather the link) were of the house after the forensics team left.  The crime scene pictures were sent off-forum to someone who saw them and went  :-o  .  They were never posted, much to the credit of the receivee.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

"Exclusive MyDeathSpace.com crime scene photos - COMING SOON!"

i want to see them 
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Thread Information