Page 524 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 13,076 to 13,100 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I'm laughing like a retarded seal at Deb's GIF. OMG. I have my kitchen timer set to remind me to open my azfamily feed on one side of my computer and MDS on the other, grab my iced coffee (even though it's snowing outside) , sweet my kid up with cartoons, get snacks, my cross stitch, and throw away 5 hours of my day. :-)

Lol @ Andrea

I have to be more of a whore before I can give you more herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Is this really a thing? Does anyone know if there are any cases where it would appear that the prosecutor's (un)likability appeared to have had an effect on the outcome of the case? I know a lot of people said Ashton was arrogant, but I thought it was the charges (not his personality) that dicked it all up. I don't think he's threatened by the witness. If he was, it seems like he wouldn't be up there making a big show of it all. I guess it's a difference in interpretation, because I think that aggression is intended to emphasize the ridiculousness of the guy's claims.

Yes, he can do his job without being a dick, but Jodi could have gotten dumped without stabbing and shooting a man. No pussyfooting around it. I kind of wanted to throw up when Nurmi was giving Leslie Udy that shit-eating grin when she took the stand. It's just...an angry case.
    Martinez has a high conviction rate. I don't think the jurors here in Arizona are put off by his demeanor at all. We have little tolerance for people who commit crimes and I think that most people here still believe in that whole "old west justice".

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Glad the trial is coming back on today. Yay!!

Thought I would add the video links to watch the trial for all the new folks joining in.

This is the site to download the apps for blackberrys, window phones, android, and I-stuff
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

This is a live video feed. AZ family
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html

Here's another live feed. RadarOnline
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Here's another one
    Watch LIVE VIDEO of the trial, beginning at 10:30 a.m., on abc15.com and ABC15 Mobile. Bookmark this link to our Jodi Arias Murder Trial section to watch streaming video from the courtroom: http://bit.ly/UqXAHb

Here's another site to watch it at.
    http://wildabouttrial.com/category/j.../?ptype=videos

Here is a link to all LINKS involving JA. I have this site bookmarked. It pretty much has links for everything!!
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
    Thanks for sharing these
    I just wanted to add one more feed since its the one I used yesterday and it has a slightly bigger screen than the others I've found. I've bookmarked it to watch/listen to the trial at work:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ive-video.html

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Thanks for sharing these
    I just wanted to add one more feed since its the one I used yesterday and it has a slightly bigger screen than the others I've found. I've bookmarked it to watch/listen to the trial at work:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ive-video.html
    Awesome! I've been looking for one with a bigger screen. Thanks!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    You guys, for YEARS I've had to catch up on threads and been dozens of pages behind. It's the nature of the beast. Mike already said no sub-thread and I highly doubt people are going to stop commenting...jeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    Fuck off. I shouldn't have to read 30 pages on whether or not you can see her foot in a pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Fuck off. I shouldn't have to read 30 pages on whether or not you can see her foot in a pic.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I DO WHAT I WANT

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Go play in one of your own threads then..

I DO WHAT I WANT

Go play in one of your own threads then..

I want to know what's going on. I'm about to call Kristin for an update.

so, has this shit started today yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I want to know what's going on. I'm about to call Kristin for an update.

I'm here! I was about ready to tell you that you can just call me and I'll break it all down for you. Except for what happened yesterday because I'm still confused and haven't found a decent youtube video of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'm here! I was about ready to tell you that you can just call me and I'll break it all down for you. Except for what happened yesterday because I'm still confused and haven't found a decent youtube video of it.
    i wasn't able to watch yesterday.

I don't understand what's happened up to now because of it and not being able to watch the videos here at work.

i feel lost
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I'm gonna make my ass leave in like 5 minutes...gotta call Amy and then I'll call you.

And then Beli, you can call me.

Awesome! I've been looking for one with a bigger screen. Thanks!
    that is the site i have recommended since i started here, and you can enlarge it full screen like youtube on the icon down in the right corner;

haha, i wish i called my peeps from here. i never do. maybe an occasional text. I SUCK!

Here's a pretty good summary of what happened yesterday:

I will try to give a run down of what happened.

Def. wanted to show state misconduct

Def. called a creepy bald dude to the stand. His name was Gus. He worked at Pre-paid Legal. He was mad b/c the the state would not return his calls. Some other guy (Hughes) called him and supposedly he knew information before it was released b/c the state told him. The def. ask Creepy dude a few questions about text messages and such. Really not that big of a deal. Creepy Dude Gus was soaking up the limelight. He was enjoying it. He had a big smirk on his face.

Then Martinez got up. Oh boy, he was pissed. He started ripping Gus a new asshole. Martinez said "isn't it true that you love the limelight" and "you even show off at your own company which is why they don't ask you to do the conferences anymore b/c all you talk about is YOU" and many more statements like that. It was bought up that Gus was only upset b/c the state would NOT return his phone calls and Gus really wanted to be involved in the trial

The state then called another witness....Hughes. Hughes is the one that was talking to Gus when Gus was complaining about the state not calling him. Hughes basically confirmed that Gus was a loser that just wanted to be in the spotlight. Gus did tell Hughes that he had information that could free Jodi or hurt Jodi.

Then the state called another guy with a weird name on the telephone. This guy use to see Jodi. He also worked with Gus. He also basically confirmed that Gus was pathetic and pissed b/c he was not on the witness list.

Then everything was put on hold until the def. could get their crap together to re-call the people. Tomorrow they are going to telephone the guy with the weird name and (can't remember which day) they are going to question Hughes.

+1 Martinez

whew

Thank you, MJoy, you are clearly the best person in this thread.

I will try to give a run down of what happened.

Def. wanted to show state misconduct

Def. called a creepy bald dude to the stand. His name was Gus. He worked at Pre-paid Legal. He was mad b/c the the state would not return his calls. Some other guy (Hughes) called him and supposedly he knew information before it was released b/c the state told him. The def. ask Creepy dude a few questions about text messages and such. Really not that big of a deal. Creepy Dude Gus was soaking up the limelight. He was enjoying it. He had a big smirk on his face.

Then Martinez got up. Oh boy, he was pissed. He started ripping Gus a new asshole. Martinez said "isn't it true that you love the limelight" and "you even show off at your own company which is why they don't ask you to do the conferences anymore b/c all you talk about is YOU" and many more statements like that. It was bought up that Gus was only upset b/c the state would NOT return his phone calls and Gus really wanted to be involved in the trial

The state then called another witness....Hughes. Hughes is the one that was talking to Gus when Gus was complaining about the state not calling him. Hughes basically confirmed that Gus was a loser that just wanted to be in the spotlight. Gus did tell Hughes that he had information that could free Jodi or hurt Jodi.

Then the state called another guy with a weird name on the telephone. This guy use to see Jodi. He also worked with Gus. He also basically confirmed that Gus was pathetic and pissed b/c he was not on the witness list.

Then everything was put on hold until the def. could get their crap together to re-call the people. Tomorrow they are going to telephone the guy with the weird name and (can't remember which day) they are going to question Hughes.

+1 Martinez

whew
    Sorry to quote my own post. Was just bringing this up for the people that didn't watch yesterday.
    There are also some youtube videos (sorry, I didn't save those, but maybe somebody else can bump them up)

Thanks MJOY. I just seen that you bump it up. Love you.

The only thing on youtube is the recording off the computer....I watched NG last night too and don't feel any more caught up.

ND I do a lot of skimming in here as well. Most of the import-ante stuff will pop out at you anyway because a lot of times it's quoted a billion times (guilty). At least we take our blabber off of here and put it on facebook

Haha. thanks bermstalker for writing that summary :)

ETA I have the seal on my feed. Just didn't want to make a NEW POST for that for some of us in here

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Here's a pretty good summary of what happened yesterday:
    great, thanks! I kinda skimmed though all the posts yesterday because it was super busy both here and at home.

thanks berm for the breakdown.

I went to respond to a quote on page 501...and then realized it was now page 524.

I mean, what are you guys really doing? Because those of us who want to contribute, can't, because there's always 20+ pages in this thread. Having talked to a regular poster, I've heard that nothing substantial has even been posted, sooo can you either start your own thread, or provide an update at the end of the day or something? Shit is ridiculous.
    Shut up and click on some Advertisements. lol

The only thing on youtube is the recording off the computer....I watched NG last night too and don't feel any more caught up.

ND I do a lot of skimming in here as well. Most of the import-ante stuff will pop out at you anyway because a lot of times it's quoted a billion times (guilty). At least we take our blabber off of here and put it on facebook
    Is Paul Batista on this shit at all? (He's NG's friend that she has on sometimes) I was telling Kristin last night that I edited his book. So if he's on...I'm sort of famous! haha

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Shut up and click on some Advertisements. lol
    stfu

Thread Information