Page 523 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 1023 1523 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Did anyone ever find a quality recording of today's events?

I'm not sure I wanna put my bidness in the Jodi thread. gnomesayin

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'm not sure I wanna put my bidness in the Jodi thread. gnomesayin

It is quality video of today's events, though.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Something is up with the defense witness Matthew McCartney.

I was reading some of the court minutes dated 8/10/2011 and I saw this:
    "Advisory Counsel, Victoria Washington addresses possible issues with witness, Matthew McCartney as stated on the record."

Is Matthew McCartney the reason Victoria Washington was eventually replaced?

Also this:
    I was reading on the awful site "Jodi Arias is innocent" a while back and there was a post from someone only identified as mm (at that time) and this is what he wrote:"mm says:
    January 3, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    Jason, I like how direct you are. What am I?

1. I am a man with a family who comes first. Yes even before Jodi.
    Your right Jason they will pay for the plane ticket but nothing else. My job may not be waiting for me when I get back. My first obligation is to my family.

2. I was asked if I would lie for Jodi. I said yes. So yes, that makes a me liar. That?s probably why they haven?t called me.
    "The above is found in the comment section on this page :http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/jodi-...s-is-innocent/

This was written in response to someone who asked why he wasn't testifying for the defense. Later, the site reposted his comment with a title of Matt McCartney (comment re-post) http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/matt-...i-arias-trial/ , thus identifying mm as Matt McCartney.

So...the defense has a witness on their list who has said on this website that he would lie for Jodie. I'm surprised the idiots at that website haven't deleted those posts yet. I took screenshots in case they do.

What do you all think? Who is this Matt McCartney guy?
    here are some pics of him on his myspace http://www.myspace.com/eternalleviathan/photos

finally got caught up with posts and links; thank u all who posted good stuff!

Mr. Martinez has been gruff with all the witnesses, maybe he does not want to seem to coddle or favor any? Today was his worst, but as someone pointed out, the jury was not there. But that guy Gus is a real piece. He is all "me, me, me, oh are you waiting for me while i surf through my thousands of texts?"

According to the video of him that someone posted, http://www.thecharm.info/author.shtml he is engaged and she is on the vid. Also, Chris Hughes said they talked about his fiance's bio in the phone call in question. So doubtful he is the married hook up in the car. (Chris and Sky are not LDS as I recall from their HLN interview)

When they showed the defendant today I kept having outbursts of the B word and more; i totally don't know how the spectators keep quiet, maybe the threat of sheriffs that would haul their ass out.

BTW, her drawing that is being resold on ebay is up to $1,723 with 6 days to go.

Lots of talk here today about 'panties'. ~ search 'vintage vanity fair panties' on ebay, then go to sold, you will s*** yours when you see what pervs pay for them. Here is just one example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Yell...item484f39af72
    Yes, men buy them and wear them. I have sold many a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Oh man, do you think? I'm not sure if he's married because it looks like he wears his corny ass pre paid legal ring on his left hand.
    I think those PPL/LS salespeople ARE married to their careers. Pretty interesting reading out there courtesy of Google on all of the complaints and judgments against that MLM/pyramid scheme.

Smarmy dude is smarmy. I almost needed to shower after watching him. *shudder*

Still kicking my own ass after not buying her art on eBay 4 years ago when it was $60 Buy-it-now. PayPal incompatibility fucks me over yet again.

Also:

Glad the trial is coming back on today. Yay!!

Thought I would add the video links to watch the trial for all the new folks joining in.

This is the site to download the apps for blackberrys, window phones, android, and I-stuff
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

This is a live video feed. AZ family
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html

Here's another live feed. RadarOnline
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Here's another one
    Watch LIVE VIDEO of the trial, beginning at 10:30 a.m., on abc15.com and ABC15 Mobile. Bookmark this link to our Jodi Arias Murder Trial section to watch streaming video from the courtroom: http://bit.ly/UqXAHb

Here's another site to watch it at.
    http://wildabouttrial.com/category/j.../?ptype=videos

Here is a link to all LINKS involving JA. I have this site bookmarked. It pretty much has links for everything!!
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I went to respond to a quote on page 501...and then realized it was now page 524.

I mean, what are you guys really doing? Because those of us who want to contribute, can't, because there's always 20+ pages in this thread. Having talked to a regular poster, I've heard that nothing substantial has even been posted, sooo can you either start your own thread, or provide an update at the end of the day or something? Shit is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Does anyone know who the guy is that Jodi supposedly lived with for several years? I don't recall hearing him mentioned much anywhere. Everyone else that has been involved in Jodi's life has come out in some form or another. I would think he would have a lot of interesting info to add.

This is a long shot, dunno if it will help. I added two tags: pic links page 474 and livefeedlinks page 524.

Maybe that will help cut back on the un-postworthy posts. That and I was getting tired of endlessly scrolling backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I went to respond to a quote on page 501...and then realized it was now page 524.

I mean, what are you guys really doing? Because those of us who want to contribute, can't, because there's always 20+ pages in this thread. Having talked to a regular poster, I've heard that nothing substantial has even been posted, sooo can you either start your own thread, or provide an update at the end of the day or something? Shit is ridiculous.

Sorry. There are some updates scattered throughout. On post # #12951 I did a summary of the what happened at trial. Many people have posted the youtube updates of the trial. Some people have posted some background information on the witness that was on the stand. During the trial, some people update on what is going on in real time for those that can't watch the trial. Then a few people throw in some silliness to keep the thread from being so depressing. As far as another thread, or sub thread, an mod came on and said NO that it was not going to happen...so I guess we can't start another thread.

According to InSession right now, the misconduct hearing isn't over. There's another witness to be called this morning.

Is that the female defense witness? I forgot who on HLN it was but they said today was gonna be good.

CAN'T. WAIT.

According to InSession right now, the misconduct hearing isn't over. There's another witness to be called this morning.
    is it that guy they called on the phone yesterday?

Here's me getting ready for today

Lol! Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Does anyone know who the guy is that Jodi supposedly lived with for several years? I don't recall hearing him mentioned much anywhere. Everyone else that has been involved in Jodi's life has come out in some form or another. I would think he would have a lot of interesting info to add.
    His name is Harry Darryl Brewer. She lived with him and his child for 4 years, they bought a house together in palm desert. The people that knew them together said there is nothing to suggest that Jodi is psycho, she was kind and loving and full of life. She was supposed to be on her way to take pictures of his sister's baby or something during that trip.
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post

agree, cause it just gets too hard to catch up going through the off the subject matter and drivel; guility myself, will try to watch it!

You guys, for YEARS I've had to catch up on threads and been dozens of pages behind. It's the nature of the beast. Mike already said no sub-thread and I highly doubt people are going to stop commenting...jeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    is it that guy they called on the phone yesterday?
    I think, so the defense can cross examine. Judge said yesterday 10:15 (their time) because she wanted the jury to start at 10:30 (their time).

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Here's me getting ready for today

Me too! hahahahaha So pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post

agree, cause it just gets too hard to catch up going through the off the subject matter and drivel; guility myself, will try to watch it!
    I'll TRY too- but can't promise anything.

And I've got my popcorn ready too

Thanks so much for the info. I must have overlooked it at some point! :)

Is Gus going to be on the stand again this morning, our just the female witness? I think they will be talking to the Abe guy on the phone in the afternoon at 2:30, so the jury will have to be dismissed before then.

I'm sayin..

Thread Information