Page 290 of 2171 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 54252

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

  1. #7226
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,279
    Rep Power
    21474863
    The lip of the shower stall? I don't think it would be that hard to get him in there. He's most likely dead at this point, he isn't fighting back, and she probably manhandled him into there. The place was a disaster and dude was butchered, more blood on the scene and rough treatment of a corpse is the least of the issues by that point.

  2. #7227
    Administrator mydeathspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    13,572
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Is the ME going to take the stand again today or is he done? There is a close up of Travis' face and some horrid neck shots that I was hoping wound be shown.

  3. #7228
    Administrator mydeathspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    13,572
    Rep Power
    21474863
    I should go back and tag posts with the photos so that they are easier to locate.

  4. #7229
    Senior Member GlassHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Dirtuh South
    Posts
    2,198
    Rep Power
    1444469
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Is the ME going to take the stand again today or is he done? There is a close up of Travis' face and some horrid neck shots that I was hoping wound be shown.
    We've seen them. Wish I hadn't. What's been seen can't be unseen.

  5. #7230
    Sana sana colita de rana beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25,782
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I should go back and tag posts with the photos so that they are easier to locate.
    how does the tagging work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

  6. #7231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    14802
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Is the ME going to take the stand again today or is he done? There is a close up of Travis' face and some horrid neck shots that I was hoping wound be shown.
    Are these different than the couple we've seen?

  7. #7232
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I should go back and tag posts with the photos so that they are easier to locate.
    Yes. You should. Also, you should link to your own photos.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  8. #7233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Surprise, Arizona
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    1091016
    Those two photos of Travis on that photobucket page are sad.. they make me sad.

    She really crammed him in that shower.. and he is for sure bloated... his neck looks terrible even if it's not a super close up picture. This really was MAJOR OVERKILL. She deserves the death penalty.

  9. #7234
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I go back and forth on that. I feel like she killed him in a rage, BUT she also would have had the gun with her in case the seducing didn't go her way and she had "no choice" but to kill him.

    On Nancy Grace last night (don't judge me) someone was saying she may have had the gun with her because she was a single woman driving through the desert alone. BUT she still that gun with her into the house.
    What I don't understand is if she brought the gun specifically to kill him with, why did she stab him to death and then shoot him? You'd think shooting him would have been easier. Or maybe she had the idea in the back of her head that if things didn't go her way, she'd kill him, but when she lost her shit, the gun wasn't handy but the knife was. I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    The lip of the shower stall? I don't think it would be that hard to get him in there. He's most likely dead at this point, he isn't fighting back, and she probably manhandled him into there. The place was a disaster and dude was butchered, more blood on the scene and rough treatment of a corpse is the least of the issues by that point.
    Yeah, I don't think that would be difficult really. I've done some stuff on adrenaline that I didn't think I could do.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  10. #7235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    14802
    Ps I just read its the defense continuing to cross-examine ME today...which was just boring and retarded from what I caught yesterday. I really hate her lawyer. So pumped for court to start though, lol

  11. #7236
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    This really was MAJOR OVERKILL.
    SRSLY. If you think about it, she killed him 3 times.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  12. #7237
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    While I'm watching the trial and they show pics of the crime scene, in my head I am screaming at Jodi, "Look what you did bitch! Look what you did!"
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  13. #7238
    Senior Member tiggrrl72077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    13652250
    From the FB page I believe Ryan Burns is going to be on the stand today. He is the guy that Jodi was driving to Utah to meet.

  14. #7239
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367476
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    From the FB page I believe Ryan Burns is going to be on the stand today. He is the guy that Jodi was driving to Utah to meet.
    Awesome.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  15. #7240
    Senior Member Obs3ssion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    478790
    First, RIP Travis. I'm sorry your family is having to relive the horror of this.

    I posted a lot way back in the beginning of this thread and checked in a few times over the years, waiting for this trial to start. I hope justice is finally in sight.

    Here's what I think the ME is describing as far as that mystery photo...you can see my right foot in the distance, on the floor...if that object is actually his foot as opposed to blood or something else. I raised my right arm and head a little from my body and positioned my left arm like someone was pulling my it and my body slightly upward.

    http://tinypic.com/r/2u9o8qx/6
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

  16. #7241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    21806

    Lightbulb

    His body seems pretty clean, did they mention that she maybe showered him after she placed him in the shower? Oh geez. Ay yi yi... I bet that crazy bitch showered with him.

  17. #7242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Surprise, Arizona
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    1091016
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    While I'm watching the trial and they show pics of the crime scene, in my head I am screaming at Jodi, "Look what you did bitch! Look what you did!"
    This!! Seriously, this is me too. I just keep finding more and more hatred towards her with each passing day of information that comes out.

    If this was my daughter.. I would have such a hard time supporting her after seeing the pictures of Travis in the shower like that. I don't think I could believe that all those wounds were to protect herself. She was in FULL ON RAGE MODE.

  18. #7243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Surprise, Arizona
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    1091016
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    From the FB page I believe Ryan Burns is going to be on the stand today. He is the guy that Jodi was driving to Utah to meet.
    The paper is saying the defense is going to finish their cross of the ME.. So maybe we will get more information before Ryan gets on the stand. I can't wait for him to talk about Jodi wearing long sleeves in summer!

  19. #7244
    Senior Member tiggrrl72077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    13652250
    Looking at those pictures is so sad. She deserves the death penalty.
    I remember him, I didn't know him well but I went to church with him 12 years ago.

  20. #7245
    Senior Member helloagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bohs and O's hon
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    1837889
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    What I don't understand is if she brought the gun specifically to kill him with, why did she stab him to death and then shoot him? You'd think shooting him would have been easier. Or maybe she had the idea in the back of her head that if things didn't go her way, she'd kill him, but when she lost her shit, the gun wasn't handy but the knife was. I don't know.
    I just think she lost it and grabbed whatever was closest. I'm curious as to how there was knife readily available too. Did they use it during sex play? Why would someone have a butcher knife laying all willy nilly around a bedroom/bathroom/closet?? I assume it was a butcher knife.

    I wish when they put her on the stand, she would just come out and tell us the exact details. She's already confessed and will be in jail for a long, long time so why not just tell us? LOL

  21. #7246
    Senior Member tiggrrl72077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    13652250
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    First, RIP Travis. I'm sorry your family is having to relive the horror of this.

    I posted a lot way back in the beginning of this thread and checked in a few times over the years, waiting for this trial to start. I hope justice is finally in sight.

    Here's what I think the ME is describing as far as that mystery photo...you can see my right foot in the distance, on the floor...if that object is actually his foot as opposed to blood or something else. I raised my right arm and head a little from my body and positioned my left arm like someone was pulling my it and my body slightly upward.

    http://tinypic.com/r/2u9o8qx/6
    That makes so much more sense now!! I couldn't figure out the picture at all before.

  22. #7247
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,279
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    First, RIP Travis. I'm sorry your family is having to relive the horror of this.

    I posted a lot way back in the beginning of this thread and checked in a few times over the years, waiting for this trial to start. I hope justice is finally in sight.

    Here's what I think the ME is describing as far as that mystery photo...you can see my right foot in the distance, on the floor...if that object is actually his foot as opposed to blood or something else. I raised my right arm and head a little from my body and positioned my left arm like someone was pulling my it and my body slightly upward.

    http://tinypic.com/r/2u9o8qx/6
    I like the boots your Jodi stand in is wearing.

  23. #7248
    Senior Member comfort80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tonawanda, NY
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    687499
    Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I just think she lost it and grabbed whatever was closest. I'm curious as to how there was knife readily available too. Did they use it during sex play? Why would someone have a butcher knife laying all willy nilly around a bedroom/bathroom/closet?? I assume it was a butcher knife.

    I wish when they put her on the stand, she would just come out and tell us the exact details. She's already confessed and will be in jail for a long, long time so why not just tell us? LOL
    i keep wondering if it was a pair of scissors.

  24. #7249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    14802
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    First, RIP Travis. I'm sorry your family is having to relive the horror of this.

    I posted a lot way back in the beginning of this thread and checked in a few times over the years, waiting for this trial to start. I hope justice is finally in sight.

    Here's what I think the ME is describing as far as that mystery photo...you can see my right foot in the distance, on the floor...if that object is actually his foot as opposed to blood or something else. I raised my right arm and head a little from my body and positioned my left arm like someone was pulling my it and my body slightly upward.

    http://tinypic.com/r/2u9o8qx/6
    This is, by far, one of the cutest things I've seen someone do on here. <3

  25. #7250
    Senior Member leapfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,546
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Does anyone have the links to the live feed? I stupidly forgot to save them yesterday and I'm buggered if I can find them in the thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •