Thread: Online gaming.

Online gaming.

Which games do you play online? On any console.

Looking for online pals to play against?
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Re: Online gaming.

runescape

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=16099.msg993899#msg993899 date=1220516488]
    runescape
    [/quote]

I used to play that! Do you subscribe?

My friend is obsessed with it and is on it allllllllllllllll the time.

I used to play Puzzle Pirates, which was a bit childish but fun, nonetheless. You can subscribe to that too to become captain and sail your own boat. But you can also have fun with it and play for free, just not as many perks.

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

You have to download the client and then once it's installed on your PC you just log in every time.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=16099.msg993903#msg993903 date=1220517257]
    I used to play that! Do you subscribe?

My friend is obsessed with it and is on it allllllllllllllll the time.

I used to play Puzzle Pirates, which was a bit childish but fun, nonetheless. You can subscribe to that too to become captain and sail your own boat. But you can also have fun with it and play for free, just not as many perks.

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

You have to download the client and then once it's installed on your PC you just log in every time.
    [/quote]

I did subscribe last year when I was recovering from surgery I played 24-7.
    I want to get a Wii soon.

I was bored one day a couple of weeks ago.  I was off work after falling down the stairs and hurting my wrist and stayed away from MDS because it was too painful to type.  I started playing World of Warcraft instead.  It was a bad idea  :lol:

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=16099.msg993949#msg993949 date=1220526401]
    I was bored one day a couple of weeks ago.  I was off work after falling down the stairs and hurting my wrist and stayed away from MDS because it was too painful to type.  I started playing World of Warcraft instead.  It was a bad idea  :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:

I am scared to even try it out. I've heard it's more addictive then heroin.  :lol:

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=16099.msg993973#msg993973 date=1220527170]
    :lol:

I am scared to even try it out. I've heard it's more addictive then heroin.  :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: I did have a dream about killing boars with my sword one night

mydeathspace

I play COD4 online (PC) nearly every single day.

For some stupid reason I am still using version 1.5 and I'm unable to download and install the newer versions (1.6 & 1.7). I've gotten so good at version 1.5 that I destroy everyone when I play team death mode. I always get booted from servers because they call me a cheater! Ummmm, hello?! I can't even DL the newest version of the game, how the hell could I be cheating?!

Oh, I also use the grenade launcher a lot and these 15 yr old douches always call me a n00b, but I don't care. It's all part of the game.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16099.msg998210#msg998210 date=1220897573]

For some stupid reason I am still using version 1.5 and I'm unable to download and install the newer versions (1.6 & 1.7). I've gotten so good at version 1.5 that I destroy everyone when I play team death mode. I always get booted from servers because they call me a cheater! Ummmm, hello?! I can't even DL the newest version of the game, how the hell could I be cheating?!

Oh, I also use the grenade launcher a lot and these 15 yr old douches always call me a n00b, but I don't care. It's all part of the game.
    [/quote]

n00b tube!

I did play 4 every day until lightning blasted my computer.  Now I'm on this decade old machine and I can't do much of anything, so I've broken out the old games: Diablo I and II, Neverwinter Nights, Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.  Arcanum is my favorite.

AngerManagement101 has a pretty good server with regulars who aren't fucktarded asshats, if you're interested in a regular gaming community, J.

X-box Live.
    Majority of the time, just Halo 3, but I will branch out on occasion.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=16099.msg998744#msg998744 date=1220930503]
    X-box Live.
    Majority of the time, just Halo 3, but I will branch out on occasion.
    [/quote]

I have Halo 3, once I get up and running I shall add you as a friend!  :2smiley:

I played WoW for  a bit... I never got addicted though. My friend is a complete WoW addict, and keeps telling me to play... But everytime i buy a month i play for a week before i get distracted by other things and stop playing again.

I just started playing EQ2, becuase i used to play EQOA on PS2. Its pretty good, I havent played in a week or so though, Because too many good xbox games coming out at once!

I dont play online with my console much. I play Uno every so often. (And i have been cussed out in Uno so many times. It's great entertainment.).  I have played a few games online a bit.. Mainly racing and Shooters. I think the one i played the Most online was DIRT.

I play wow on occasion but my hubby plays daily.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I have finally broken the leashes of playing WoW!  Praise me for getting the evil monkey off of my back!  Thank you JESUSSSSSS.

[size=5pt]My subscription ran out.[/size]

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16099.msg998210#msg998210 date=1220897573]

[/quote]

I'll get COD4 if you'll get BF2.

Hyper, Kejami and I got on for a bit last night but the damn server was hacked and Kej and I were too drunk from the cowboys game. We're going to try to get together later this week with Hyper and do some real gaming. You're welcome to join us.

World of Warcraft is pretty addictive. I've been playing for almost 3 years now off and on. When I start seeing myself get anti-social and not wanting to do anything but play WoW, I'll make myself take a break from it. WoW is one of those games that you gotta keep a leash on, or it'll get out of hand. I had a battle buddy who actually went to a counselor to get off of it.  :lol:

[quote author=Badboi2323 link=topic=16099.msg1085078#msg1085078 date=1227079400]
    World of Warcraft is pretty addictive. I've been playing for almost 3 years now off and on. When I start seeing myself get anti-social and not wanting to do anything but play WoW, I'll make myself take a break from it. WoW is one of those games that you gotta keep a leash on, or it'll get out of hand. I had a battle buddy who actually went to a counselor to get off of it.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Hi there! I'm afraid that it'll take over my life! But I'm intrigued by it and would love to try it.  :oops:

Thread Information