Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mark "Papa" Guardado (45) Head of Hells Angels in S.F. is shot to death

Re: Mark "Papa" Guardado (45) Head of Hells Angels in S.F. is shot to death

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=16096.msg1011645#msg1011645 date=1221858596]
    FUCK ANGELS........I have never ever dissed anyone's death on here but fuck ANGEL'S and I don't care if I get my first smite either..........
    [/quote]

yikes...

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=16096.msg1011645#msg1011645 date=1221858596]
    FUCK ANGELS........I have never ever dissed anyone's death on here but fuck ANGEL'S and I don't care if I get my first smite either..........
    [/quote]

fiesty...you ok?

Out of all the 'gangs' in the world... Outlaw motorcycle clubs are my favorite. I don't have to worry about them stealing my TV like the crackhead gangs would, and if you dont mess with them they won't mess with you..for the most part.

About a year ago everyone in my home town (Portland, OR.) was freaking out about the "ensuing turf war" that would happen because the Mongols set up a chapter here and they were supposed to have a agreement with the Gypsy Jokers, that they were not allowed in oregon. The news papers had big stories on it almost daily, the cops were saying its a "time bomb" and "all hell will break loose".

To this day, Their has been two incidents... One fight that was rumored to have happened when someone picked a fight with a mongol. And the Leader of the Mongols chapter was arrested after him and 2 members tried to run a Unmarked police SUV off the road (The leader came home to the SUV on his property, He thought it was rivals coming to start crap, called his buddys and chased the SUV as it left his house. The cops never made any attempt to show they were police until they had back up officers meet up with them.).

Supposedly their was a small incident of  a few gypsy jokers saying they were going to go hunt down some mongols, But this came from a cop who stopped two mongols in a motel parking lot to "warn them about it".

All of this reminded me of this picture that made me laugh:

Sorry to hi-jack this thread with my long winded speech and the picture.

UPDATE:  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_re_us/hells_angels_slaying

BARTLESVILLE, Okla. - A suspect in the slaying of the leader of the San Francisco Hells Angels motorcycle gang a month ago surprised police in this small city in Oklahoma by turning himself in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Christopher Ablett buzzed for assistance Sunday afternoon at police headquarters and said he wanted to surrender, Bartlesville Police Chief Tom Holland said.

"He was extremely cooperative; just as polite as could be," Holland said. "You had a hard time believing he was a guy who might have murdered someone."

Ablett, 37, of Modesto, Calif., is at the center of an investigation that made international news.

Hells Angels' San Francisco President Mark Guardado, 45, was shot and killed Sept. 2. Motorcyclists from around the world came to San Francisco to pay their respects.

Police in California had identified Ablett as a suspect in the case partly based on witness reports that tied someone fitting his description to the scene of the shooting. Police searched his Modesto home, seizing a motorcycle and other evidence.

Ablett is said to be a member of the Mongols Motor Club, a rival of the Hells Angels. Recent reports in California have linked assaults, shootings and pipe bomb explosions to tension between the groups.

When officials ran Ablett's name and fingerprints through their system, they found nothing tying him to any Oklahoma case.

Ablett then suggested that they expand their search nationally. As the California warrant for his arrest popped onto the screen with a $5 million bond attached, Ablett told the officers, "That would be me," Holland said.

That man who turned himself in is so dead.

That guy was probably so scared of the angels that he turned himself in cuz he knew if he didnt the angles woulda vaporised him lol. im 14 future angel i ride my moped and its awsome i love the wind and everything and if the motorcycle is how i think it is ill be riding for a long while more iv see the hells angels on tv and stuff and i learnt real fast that u dont mess with the angels :angel3:

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16096.msg1011295#msg1011295 date=1221840685]
    Nearly 12,000 views within approximately 2 weeks since this was posted.  :-o

Thanks for visiting Angels!
    [/quote]

I heard that if one of the hells angels dies any angel within a 500 mile radious has to show up

Mongols can hold their own against the Angels.

I am very curious as to why he would turn himself in....

Actually, Now that i think about it.. I bet i know why. The mongols  just got raided big time here in oregon and Cali, I believe they said they arrested like 88 people. Maybe he knew it was only a matter of time before he was arrested too, Or maybe he thought the Mongols were too distracted by the legal implications of the raid, to protect him from the angels.

Or maybe he just missed the guys that were already arrested. :lol:

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=16096.msg1032103#msg1032103 date=1223471009]
    That man who turned himself in is so dead.
    [/quote]

Yep!  he'll be killed in jail, I bet he don't even make it to his trial date. 

The funeral Procession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXPlDCDzr0

RIP Mark (Papa) Guardado

Thread Information