Thread: Brandon T. Huie

Brandon T. Huie

There is a lot of info about a Brandon Huie being charged with manslaughter.  Not sure if it is the same guy.

Brandon T. Huie
    04 Jan 1989-26 Jul 2008
    Alabama
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =324731586

Re: Brandon T. Huie

from http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:CYqhYAnqLUkJ:23jc.alacourt.gov/Dockets/dockets%2520July%252008

DEO0702081000DC.PDF+brandon+todd+huie&hl=en&am p;ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a
    014 1000AM 011 DC2008004000.00 DEO HUIE BRANDON TODD RAPE 2ND DEGREE
    DEF ATTY : SHIPMAN ROBERT M TYPE: APPOINTED PHONE: 256-533-4595
    DEF STATUS: JAIL ORI/OFFC: 0470100/HPD
    DESC 1: PLMH PREL HEARING SEX: M RACE: W DOB: 01/04/1989

maybe it's a stupid question, but what's 2nd degree rape? also, i don't think the manslaughter guy is him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=whackjob link=topic=15938.msg983981#msg983981 date=1219776762]
    from http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:CYqhYAnqLUkJ:23jc.alacourt.gov/Dockets/dockets%2520July%252008

DEO0702081000DC.PDF+brandon+todd+huie&hl=en&am p;ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a
    014 1000AM 011 DC2008004000.00 DEO HUIE BRANDON TODD RAPE 2ND DEGREE
    DEF ATTY : SHIPMAN ROBERT M TYPE: APPOINTED PHONE: 256-533-4595
    DEF STATUS: JAIL ORI/OFFC: 0470100/HPD
    DESC 1: PLMH PREL HEARING SEX: M RACE: W DOB: 01/04/1989

maybe it's a stupid question, but what's 2nd degree rape? also, i don't think the manslaughter guy is him.
    [/quote]

Rape in the second degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape in the second degree when, under circumstances not constituting rape in the first degree, the person engages in sexual intercourse with another person:

(a) By forcible compulsion;

(b) When the victim is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated;

(c) When the victim is a person with a developmental disability and the perpetrator is a person who is not married to the victim and who:

(i) Has supervisory authority over the victim; or

(ii) Was providing transportation, within the course of his or her employment, to the victim at the time of the offense;

(d) When the perpetrator is a health care provider, the victim is a client or patient, and the sexual intercourse occurs during a treatment session, consultation, interview, or examination. It is an affirmative defense that the defendant must prove by a preponderance of the evidence that the client or patient consented to the sexual intercourse with the knowledge that the sexual intercourse was not for the purpose of treatment;

(e) When the victim is a resident of a facility for persons with a mental disorder or chemical dependency and the perpetrator is a person who is not married to the victim and has supervisory authority over the victim; or

(f) When the victim is a frail elder or vulnerable adult and the perpetrator is a person who is not married to the victim and who:

(i) Has a significant relationship with the victim; or

(ii) Was providing transportation, within the course of his or her employment, to the victim at the time of the offense.

(2) Rape in the second degree is a class A felony.

Not sure this helps any but...
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

http://www.legacy.com/Huntsville/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=11434 4380
    Brandon Todd Huie, 19, of Madison passed away Saturday. He was a loving son, brother, and grandson.
    Survivors include his father and stepmother, Timothy James Huie and Libby Huie of Madison; his mother, Leslie Willett of Huntsville; paternal grandparents, James L. Huie and Margaret Huie of Huntsville; maternal grandparents, Marvin McAnnally of Madison and Lou Baker of Huntsville; a sister, Rachael Huie of Huntsville; a brother, Steven Huie of Madison; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
    He was preceded in death by his uncle, Mac McAnnally.
    Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Laughlin Service Funeral Home. A private, graveside service for family only will follow.
    Memorial donations may be made to Huntsville Pediatric Oncology, c/o Huntsville Hospital Foundation, 101 Sivley Road, Huntsville, AL 35801.

Social Security Death Index
    BRANDON T HUIE  04 Jan 1989 26 Jul 2008 (P) (72) (none specified)  Alabama
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=15938.msg983998#msg983998 date=1219777664]
    http://www.legacy.com/Huntsville/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=11434 4380
    Brandon Todd Huie, 19, of Madison passed away Saturday. He was a loving son, brother, and grandson.
    Survivors include his father and stepmother, Timothy James Huie and Libby Huie of Madison; his mother, Leslie Willett of Huntsville; paternal grandparents, James L. Huie and Margaret Huie of Huntsville; maternal grandparents, Marvin McAnnally of Madison and Lou Baker of Huntsville; a sister, Rachael Huie of Huntsville; a brother, Steven Huie of Madison; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
    He was preceded in death by his uncle, Mac McAnnally.
    Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Laughlin Service Funeral Home. A private, graveside service for family only will follow.
    Memorial donations may be made to Huntsville Pediatric Oncology, c/o Huntsville Hospital Foundation, 101 Sivley Road, Huntsville, AL 35801.

Social Security Death Index
    BRANDON T HUIE  04 Jan 1989 26 Jul 2008 (P) (72) (none specified)  Alabama
    [/quote]

Cancer maybe?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

I dont think cancer. He was in court on the 25th, died on the 26th. His BFF, David W. Jones, 18 died in October 08.

The manslaughter isn't him....it's a Brandon Gray Huie who is 25 yrs old.

This is from a friend of Brandon T. Huie....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=85272019 
    R.I.P. Brandon Todd Huie. I love you and miss you so much man. My Friend when I think of you. I think of all that we've been through. All the times we argue and fight, I know deep inside that it isn't right. I, then feel bad and alot of pain. It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain. I love you dear friend with all of my heart. But now that you're gone I've fallen apart. I'm getting better as the days go by. I wish sometimes this was all a big lie. I pray to you every night. It's like you're my fire, a burning light. My dear friend, I miss you alot. I still wonder why you were put in that spot. I know you're in a place much better than here. Watching and helping me with all of my fear. Our friendship my dear friend, we will have to the end. Friends til the end is what we will be. Someday we'll be together, together you and me.

No it's not the same guy!!!

Sweet words. If you are talking about Brandon Huie, do you mind telling me who you were?

Not cancer! What is this website? To bash about loved ones who die? Reading this is so upsetting for people who actually knew him.. how about we all shut our mouths when taking about the dead who we didn't even know.

This thread has been lost for close to ten years. Great job bringing it to light! I'm going to read it now. Sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information