Thread: Bruce J. Ganem

Bruce J. Ganem

Bruce J. Ganem
    07 Dec 1990-07 Jul 2008
    Rhode Island
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =396914506

Cached obit:

Ganem, Bruce J. -  GANEM, BRUCE J., 17, July 7, at home. Beloved son of Bruce Ganem and Robin Charest. Beloved fiance of Crystal Butler. Beloved father of ...
    Published in The Providence Journal on 7/11/2008

https://www.legacy.com/providence/Obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=1 13138934

Re: Bruce J. Ganem

Full obit:
    Obituary: GANEM, BRUCE J. 
    Written by BEACON 
    Tue, Jul 15 08
    Bruce J. Ganem

Bruce J. Ganem, 17, died July 7, 2008 at home. He was the beloved son of Bruce Ganem and Robin Charest.
    He was the beloved fiancé of Crystal Butler; beloved father of Anthony Butler Ganem; beloved brother of Christina, Corey, Faith Paige and Gaige Ganem; and beloved grandson of Joseph Ganem, Joseph Charest and the late Joan Ganem and Carol Charest.
    His funeral service was held July 14 in Thomas & Walter Quinn Funeral Chapel, 2435 Warwick Ave. Burial was in Quidnessett Memorial Cemetery, North Kingstown.
    Contributions to Bruce J. Ganem Memorial Fund, 88 Briggs St., Cranston, RI 02920 would be appreciated. For information and guestbook visit www.thequinnfuneralhome.com.
    http://warwickonline.com/warwickonline/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id= 37894&Itemid=166
    RIP Bruce

Re: Bruce J. Ganem

a comment on myspace:

Jul 9 2008 9:54 PM

bruce ganem dog the one that used to live next to fat he odeed on methodone pills
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Before you speak on something make sure you get it right.. otherwise keep your big mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously?! View Post
    Before you speak on something make sure you get it right.. otherwise keep your big mouth shut.
    Hi, I assume you are a friend or family member of Bruce? I'm not sure to whom your comment refers but I am guessing it was the comment before yours by Whackjob. If so, that member hasn't been online for three years, and their comment was just copied from something that someone who is not a member of this site had written on Myspace. It wasn't the opinion of anyone here. I am sorry for your loss and any pain caused to you by misinformation that has been spread about him. I lost my brother almost 20 years ago and over the years have heard terrible things about him that were just not true, so I can understand your anger and frustration when you come across hurtful and/ or untrue comments.

Thread Information