Thread: Interesting Site

Interesting Site

I check this site out every once in a while. Finally figured I'd register. Glad to see everything (usually) is done tastefully and with dignity. Hopefully no one on here ends up on here for quite a while.

Interesting Site

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum.. everyone is fairly nice. Tell us a little about yourself.. What's your name? How old are you? Where you from? How'd you find the site? yadda yadda

Interesting Site

TELL US NOW OR YOU WILL BE DEEMED A DOUCHE BAG
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

Re: Interesting Site

TOO LATE....

I found this site from Huff's site, I believe, when he linked it.  I was more intrigued by the questions of mortality it brought up in me, rather then the 'was this death stupid or not' theme that seems to go on.  It never really occurred to me at first to sit and judge if the death made the person an idiot or not.  It was more I kind of read them and said "What kind of circumstances lead to this.  What kind of life was lived here,".  I think as someone who has dealt with depression and a suicide attempt, it gave me perspective to see the outlooks and revelations these deaths gave me.

I found this site on livejournal.  man those days sucked.

I read about this site on the front page of the New York Times!
    meep

Bizzare magazine... on a long and sweaty journey to london. I couldnt wait to go home and check it out!

I found this site through another forum.

[quote author=Raggedy link=topic=373.msg12756#msg12756 date=1154021677]
    Bizzare magazine... on a long and sweaty journey to london. I couldnt wait to go home and check it out!
    [/quote]

Hey Raggedy, I remember doing the interview for that magazine months ago and the reporter never contacted me with the date/month the article was going to run. Can you give me the month it was published or who/what was on the cover? I'm going to purchase one online. Thanks in advance! 

Hmmm....they are dissing you...When do we get interviews Mike we have been here winsce the begining...Sigh
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=373.msg12790#msg12790 date=1154026759]
    Hmmm....they are dissing you...When do we get interviews Mike we have been here winsce the begining...Sigh
    [/quote]

The magazine is dissing me? haha. really?&nbsp;

I found this site by a bulletin posted by a friend of mine on MySpace. Hooked ever since.
    &quot;Helpless, selfish, stupid power!&quot;

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=373.msg12897#msg12897 date=1154040015]
    [quote author=badkittie2021 link=topic=373.msg12790#msg12790 date=1154026759]
    [/quote]

The magazine is dissing me? haha. really?Â*
    [/quote]

i never saw it, but if they are, who cares! we love you, mike!&nbsp;

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=373.msg12770#msg12770 date=1154023620]
    [quote author=Raggedy link=topic=373.msg12756#msg12756 date=1154021677]
    [/quote]

Hey Raggedy, I remember doing the interview for that magazine months ago and the reporter never contacted me with the date/month the article was going to run. Can you give me the month it was published or who/what was on the cover? I'm going to purchase one online. Thanks in advance!&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    Im guessing it was the june issue... it was my friends so i dont have the details.. sorry! :-(

I found it via a post on a group I run on Myspace.

Getting back to the original post...everything is done by the creators of the site very well and tactfully...I can't say the same about the &quot;comments&quot; section below each one.&nbsp; I'd steer clear of that if I were you.&nbsp; It only takes about 3 posts for people to start calling one another various insults like &quot;fat&quot;, &quot;loser&quot;, etc.

Thread Information