Thread: Jennifer Ann Crecente - Shot to death by ex-boyfriend

Jennifer Ann Crecente - Shot to death by ex-boyfriend

Here is a link to some crazy blog, with the killers parents (step-parents)  going at it with each other.......

The ex-boyfriend was wacked !!!!!

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:0lBhQk4TAEoJ:huffcrimeblog.com/%3Fp%3D481+Jennifer+Crecente&hl=en&gl=us&a mp;ct=clnk&cd=2&client=safari

Re: Jennifer Ann Crecente - Shot to death by ex-boyfriend

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/10/25/Jennifer_Crecente_(18)_was_shot_to_death_by_her_ex _boyfriend

yeah that blog was crazy.

More links
    http://jenniferann.org/
    Her Dads page http://myspace.com/jennifercrecente
    myspace group http://groups.myspace.com/blackstring

That's a shame she looked like a pretty girl
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Wow. This is really crazy seeing Jennifer on this website. I came across this website because of her death... and now she's actually on here...&nbsp; This blows.

[quote author=KarlimissesHer link=topic=2501.msg89824#msg89824 date=1161966975]
    Wow. This is really crazy seeing Jennifer on this website. I came across this website because of her death... and now she's actually on here...Â* This blows.
    [/quote]

It's usually a shame to see people listed here but better they are remembered right?

Yeah. I dunno it just kind of made everything suck a little more. But I'm glad no one is talkin smack or anything. Or I'de be real upset. I just miss her. But it's all good.

[quote author=KarlimissesHer link=topic=2501.msg89846#msg89846 date=1161967718]
    Yeah. I dunno it just kind of made everything suck a little more. But I'm glad no one is talkin smack or anything. Or I'de be real upset. I just miss her. But it's all good.
    [/quote]

That's not the point of this site.&nbsp; Granted smack can be talked here but we usually reserve it for murderers or those deserving of the Darwin awards.&nbsp; Blaming the victim is not what we are about here.&nbsp;

Ohhh&nbsp; okay I gotcha. I saw her on Huff's Crime Blog a while back and people were talking all kinds of crap because she was a member of the friggin vampirefreaks website. I was just hoping the same thing wasn't happening here but I just read everyones comments and they are all so nice&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=KarlimissesHer link=topic=2501.msg89824#msg89824 date=1161966975]
    Wow. This is really crazy seeing Jennifer on this website. I came across this website because of her death... and now she's actually on here...Â* This blows.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend.&nbsp; My prayers go out to her and everone else that is affected by this.

RIP Jennifer Ann Crecente

[quote author=KarlimissesHer link=topic=2501.msg89866#msg89866 date=1161968227]
    OhhhÂ* okay I gotcha. I saw her on Huff's Crime Blog a while back and people were talking all kinds of crap because she was a member of the friggin vampirefreaks website. I was just hoping the same thing wasn't happening here but I just read everyones comments and they are all so niceÂ* :-D
    [/quote]

:-)&nbsp; we are generally a nice group, we have our oddballs but who doesn't?&nbsp; We tease and goof but nasty people get &quot;band&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; Join us.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2501.msg89889#msg89889 date=1161968959]
    :-)Â* we are generally a nice group, we have our oddballs but who doesn't?Â* We tease and goof but nasty people get &quot;band&quot;Â* Â* Join us.
    [/quote]

YES!!! Please join us.&nbsp; This site is amazing and trust me you will spend all of your time here before too long. :-)

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=2501.msg89893#msg89893 date=1161969077]
    YES!!! Please join us.Â* This site is amazing and trust me you will spend all of your time here before too long. :-)
    [/quote]

She does not lie, I have piles of work to do on my desk, do I care?&nbsp; nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2501.msg89897#msg89897 date=1161969169]
    She does not lie, I have piles of work to do on my desk, do I care?Â* noooooooooooooooooooooooooooÂ* :lol:
    [/quote]

I bet mine is bigger than yours.&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=2501.msg89911#msg89911 date=1161970103]
    I bet mine is bigger than yours.Â* Â*:lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; I believe you!&nbsp; the VP is stalking me so I have to at least pretend since it's crap he gave me to do&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2501.msg89916#msg89916 date=1161970518]
    :lol:Â* I believe you!Â* the VP is stalking me so I have to at least pretend since it's crap he gave me to doÂ* :lol:
    [/quote]

I start to feel guilty, so I do a little bit now and then.&nbsp; Last month, I wrote 2 opinions.&nbsp; One was 22 pages single-spaced.&nbsp; Then I had the other one right behind that.&nbsp; After that, my brain crashed and I need to recoup.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=2501.msg89920#msg89920 date=1161970840]
    I start to feel guilty, so I do a little bit now and then.Â* Last month, I wrote 2 opinions.Â* One was 22 pages single-spaced.Â* Then I had the other one right behind that.Â* After that, my brain crashed and I need to recoup.
    [/quote]

My brain crashed yesterday and I'll be damned if I can reboot it today.&nbsp; Oh well&nbsp; :-P&nbsp;

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2501.msg89923#msg89923 date=1161971002]
    My brain crashed yesterday and I'll be damned if I can reboot it today.Â* Oh wellÂ* :-PÂ*
    [/quote]Didn't you get the memo?&nbsp; No reboots on Friday!

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=2501.msg89934#msg89934 date=1161971360]
    Didn't you get the memo?Â* No reboots on Friday!
    [/quote]

Oh damn, that explains it then!

I've been addicted to this site since February. I just never actually joined it until today lol. But of course I will join ya'll&nbsp;

Thread Information