Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melinda Claire McKinney (18) died, but her cause of death remains a mystery

Re: Melinda Claire McKinney (18) died, but her cause of death remains a mystery

I thought TSS was "total suspended solids"
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=2488.msg88921#msg88921 date=1161882999]
    I thought TSS was &quot;total suspended solids&quot;

[/quote]

No in your case it means The Shit Stirrer! hehe&nbsp;

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=2488.msg88925#msg88925 date=1161883047]
    No in your case it means The Shit Stirrer! hehe&nbsp;
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=2488.msg87732#msg87732 date=1161806050]
    I know what she did on Saturday... tried to remove the tampon she forgot was in there for a month! I don't think you get TSS unless you do something weird like that.

One of the Von Erich wrestlers from the 80s died of TSS.
    [/quote]

i had a roommate that put in two by mistake because she forgot about the first one. the first one was in there for awhile. like a couple days. she had to go to the doctor. i laughed at her.
    &quot;swear there ain&#039;t no heaven, but i pray there ain&#039;t no hell&quot;<br />-Blood, Sweat, &amp; Tears

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=2488.msg88956#msg88956 date=1161884305]
    i had a roommate that put in two by mistake because the forgot about the first one. the first one was in there for awhile. like a couple days. she had to go to the doctor. i laughed at her.
    [/quote]

so dose TSS meen &quot;tampon still stuck &quot;

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=2488.msg88956#msg88956 date=1161884305]
    i had a roommate that put in two by mistake because the forgot about the first one. the first one was in there for awhile. like a couple days. she had to go to the doctor. i laughed at her.
    [/quote]

wow.&nbsp; she must get around... it would hurt me to have two in there ;)
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=2488.msg88962#msg88962 date=1161884554]
    wow.&nbsp; she must get around... it would hurt me to have two in there ;)
    [/quote]

I was thinking the same haha

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=2488.msg88962#msg88962 date=1161884554]
    wow.Â* she must get around... it would hurt me to have two in there ;)
    [/quote]

hahahhahahhaha its so funny because she did. maybe she still does, i dont know..
    &quot;swear there ain&#039;t no heaven, but i pray there ain&#039;t no hell&quot;<br />-Blood, Sweat, &amp; Tears

one time I was with a girl-just a friend and we were pretty drunk, well we ended up having sex and when I woke up the next morning I was still feeling good and went to pee.&nbsp; And I'm like what the fuck is wrong, I didn't hear any pee hitting the water, so I was scared I thought that there was something wrong with my you know DICK any way I looked down and wow I started to laugh I left the rubber on it looked like a water balloon

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=2488.msg88966#msg88966 date=1161884677]
    hahahhahahhaha its so funny because she did. maybe she still does, i dont know..
    [/quote]

well, anyone who can have two tampons in and not even realize it MUST get around.&nbsp; either that or they are freaks of nature...[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=2488.msg88960#msg88960 date=1161884486]
    so dose TSS meen &quot;the stuck tampon&quot;

[/quote]

how appropriate.&nbsp; but, no.&nbsp; :lol:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=2488.msg88968#msg88968 date=1161884797]
    one time I was with a girl-just a friend and we were pretty drunk, well we ended up having sex and when I woke up the next morning I was still feeling good and went to pee.&nbsp; And I'm like what the fuck is wrong, I didn't hear any pee hitting the water, so I was scared I thought that there was something wrong with my you know DICK any way I looked down and wow I started to laugh I left the rubber on it looked like a water balloon

[/quote]

Well AT least you remember to use protection....

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=2488.msg88970#msg88970 date=1161884968]
    Well AT least you remember to use protection....
    [/quote]

thats just what I thought too

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=2488.msg89149#msg89149 date=1161893409]
    I have a really gross story about a girl my friend was with. Wanna hear it?
    [/quote]

Duh! Like of course we do!
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

To everyone that has a rude comment or just a comment in general about Claire's death, let me tell you she does have a family that has read this stuff.&nbsp; I am Claire's aunt and I didn't find any humor in the tampon comments.&nbsp; She died from STREPTOCOCCAL TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME.&nbsp; Which you get from bacteria entering a cut or from strep.&nbsp; It entered her blood stream and poisoned her lungs, abdomen, and heart.&nbsp; Doctors had diagnosed her with the flu.&nbsp; There was no suicide attempts or anything like that.&nbsp; Claire was a bright, happy girl, going to school to be a music teacher and working.&nbsp; I understand this is a site to talk about the dead, but if your going to make a comment, make sure you're right, and think before you do.&nbsp; You have a family and if this were your family, you'd want to make sure the facts were being told.&nbsp; This was and is a total shock to all of us still.&nbsp; We can't believe Claire is gone.&nbsp; Her mother was told of this website and read what was written.&nbsp;
    My brother found his step daughter dead on the couch at there home on a Sunday morning.&nbsp; Nobody should have to go through that.&nbsp; Her mother had to stand by why paramedics declared her 18 year old daughter dead, from what we didn't know at the time.&nbsp; This is a tough thing to go through.&nbsp; Don't make this any harder by saying rude things about suicide and &quot;why didn't she take her tampon our for a month?&quot;&nbsp; I don't mean to sound rude and harsh, but this is my niece your talking about and this is real hard for all of us especially my brother and sister in law.&nbsp; If you're going to reply about Claire's death comment on the facts, remember this is my family...be glad it's not yours that is going through this.

[quote author=JVanatta link=topic=2488.msg89341#msg89341 date=1161915027]
    To everyone that has a rude comment or just a comment in general about Claire's death, let me tell you she does have a family that has read this stuff.Â* I am Claire's aunt and I didn't find any humor in the tampon comments.Â* She died from STREPTOCOCCAL TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME.Â* Which you get from bacteria entering a cut or from strep.Â* It entered her blood stream and poisoned her lungs, abdomen, and heart.Â* Doctors had diagnosed her with the flu.Â* There was no suicide attempts or anything like that.Â* Claire was a bright, happy girl, going to school to be a music teacher and working.Â* I understand this is a site to talk about the dead, but if your going to make a comment, make sure you're right, and think before you do.Â* You have a family and if this were your family, you'd want to make sure the facts were being told.Â* This was and is a total shock to all of us still.Â* We can't believe Claire is gone.Â* Her mother was told of this website and read what was written.Â*
    My brother found his step daughter dead on the couch at there home on a Sunday morning.Â* Nobody should have to go through that.Â* Her mother had to stand by why paramedics declared her 18 year old daughter dead, from what we didn't know at the time.Â* This is a tough thing to go through.Â* Don't make this any harder by saying rude things about suicide and &quot;why didn't she take her tampon our for a month?&quot;Â* I don't mean to sound rude and harsh, but this is my niece your talking about and this is real hard for all of us especially my brother and sister in law.Â* If you're going to reply about Claire's death comment on the facts, remember this is my family...be glad it's not yours that is going through this.
    [/quote]

Thank you for posting the facts.&nbsp; My condolences to Claire's family and friends.&nbsp; Strep infection is a serious thing.&nbsp; Does anyone know where she got it?

[quote author=JVanatta link=topic=2488.msg89341#msg89341 date=1161915027]
    To everyone that has a rude comment or just a comment in general about Claire's death, let me tell you she does have a family that has read this stuff.Â* I am Claire's aunt and I didn't find any humor in the tampon comments.Â* She died from STREPTOCOCCAL TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME.Â* Which you get from bacteria entering a cut or from strep.Â* It entered her blood stream and poisoned her lungs, abdomen, and heart.Â* Doctors had diagnosed her with the flu.Â* There was no suicide attempts or anything like that.Â* Claire was a bright, happy girl, going to school to be a music teacher and working.Â* I understand this is a site to talk about the dead, but if your going to make a comment, make sure you're right, and think before you do.Â* You have a family and if this were your family, you'd want to make sure the facts were being told.Â* This was and is a total shock to all of us still.Â* We can't believe Claire is gone.Â* Her mother was told of this website and read what was written.Â*
    My brother found his step daughter dead on the couch at there home on a Sunday morning.Â* Nobody should have to go through that.Â* Her mother had to stand by why paramedics declared her 18 year old daughter dead, from what we didn't know at the time.Â* This is a tough thing to go through.Â* Don't make this any harder by saying rude things about suicide and &quot;why didn't she take her tampon our for a month?&quot;Â* I don't mean to sound rude and harsh, but this is my niece your talking about and this is real hard for all of us especially my brother and sister in law.Â* If you're going to reply about Claire's death comment on the facts, remember this is my family...be glad it's not yours that is going through this.
    [/quote]

Thanks for clarifying, it's good to know that. It would probably be good to not tell her mother to look here. It is a site where people discuss public information gathered online and try to make sense of the deaths. Theorizing the &quot;how&quot; is normal human reaction. Most people believe TSS is caused by tampons. We then have other members that come in and clear it&nbsp; up. I find tha comments on MDS usually balance out because someone will come in and add knowledge and fact to the discussion just as you have seen here. Again, if it is hard to read it would be best to just not read it.

I'm sorry for your loss. That's not easy to deal with. May she R.I.P.

Thread Information