Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happened to my 1st posting????? It was a very long post and It is no where?

Re: What happened to my 1st posting????? It was a very long post and It is no where?

I get the point turtlenads.....How can my profile and membership be removed...Im sorry to have caused such an uproar here today...No hidden agenda....No cramming anything....I hoped to make some new friends here but I think that I made a huge mistake posting here...When the Owner of a forum deletes your posts right from the get go (and i know why...no need to explain again) and continues to be rude as all get out....I don't want to be a part of any community that just attacks without even a second thought.
    In this country your supposed to be "Innocent" until proven "Guilty.  Unless you are a Pitbull, which means your "Guilty" until proven "Innocent".

Re: What happened to my 1st posting????? It was a very long post and It is no where?

can't be deleted or removed, sorrrrrry.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Re: What happened to my 1st posting????? It was a very long post and It is no wh

I take it the dog didn't have a myspace page

Re: What happened to my 1st posting????? It was a very long post and It is no wh

[quote author=Neal link=topic=15808.msg975874#msg975874 date=1219185629]
    I take it the dog didn't have a myspace page
    [/quote]

www.myspace.com/kidrockcharmer&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (which Is mine...and currently being updated)

or

www.justiceforgage.com&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; His own website....
    In this country your supposed to be &quot;Innocent&quot; until proven &quot;Guilty.&nbsp; Unless you are a Pitbull, which means your &quot;Guilty&quot; until proven &quot;Innocent&quot;.

[quote author=Justice4Gage link=topic=15808.msg975883#msg975883 date=1219186034]
    www.myspace.com/kidrockcharmer&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(which Is mine...and currently being updated)

or

www.justiceforgage.com&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;His own website....
    [/quote]

Well the reason why I asked is because if the dog has a myspace page you should really submit him through the front page. Like &quot;Speedy The Cat (4) died of kidney failure a week before a massive pet food recall&quot;

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/05/01/Speedy_The_Cat_(4)_died_of_kidney_failure_a_week_b efore_a_massive_pet_food_recall

[quote author=Neal link=topic=15808.msg975899#msg975899 date=1219186519]
    Well the reason why I asked is because if the dog has a myspace page you should really submit him through the front page. Like &quot;Speedy The Cat (4) died of kidney failure a week before a massive pet food recall&quot;

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/05/01/Speedy_The_Cat_(4)_died_of_kidney_failure_a_week_b efore_a_massive_pet_food_recall

[/quote]

OK...how do I go about doing that??? The &quot;front page&quot;???&nbsp; I would be more than happy to do so...thanks!!!!
    In this country your supposed to be &quot;Innocent&quot; until proven &quot;Guilty.&nbsp; Unless you are a Pitbull, which means your &quot;Guilty&quot; until proven &quot;Innocent&quot;.

[quote author=Justice4Gage link=topic=15808.msg975908#msg975908 date=1219186865]
    OK...how do I go about doing that??? The &quot;front page&quot;???&nbsp; I would be more than happy to do so...thanks!!!!
    [/quote]

http://mydeathspace.com/submission.aspx

[quote author=Justice4Gage link=topic=15808.msg975908#msg975908 date=1219186865]
    [/quote]

You really seem like a caring lady.&nbsp; I give major kudos to anyone doing as much for animals as you are. Please dont let this hinder you.&nbsp; Trust me when i say there's been much worse issues than this one :lol: Stick around and get to know everyone and let everyone get to know you.&nbsp; There are some wonderful people here :)

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=15808.msg975827#msg975827 date=1219184342]
    I was the one that first brought up your posts, justice4gage. As has already been said, there have been times when people have made an account here, dropped a post bomb to get their own message out there, then disappeared.
    I understand your sentiment and I'm a fellow animal lover, but I really do not want to see sad animal shit all over the forum and neither do several other members. If we did, we could go to any animal abuse site for that.

You've put A LOT of your agenda on here already. If you don't want to turn people off, I'd suggest making some posts to&nbsp; make yourself known without jamming your message down our throats, and put a link to whatever it is you want people to look at in your sig.

Good luck.
    [/quote]

Didn't you say that you'd lick your car floor mats if Justice4Gage came back?&nbsp; Let me know how that tastes!&nbsp; :lol:
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

[quote author=Evolved1 link=topic=15808.msg975922#msg975922 date=1219187347]
    Didn't you say that you'd lick your car floor mats if Justice4Gage came back?&nbsp; Let me know how that tastes!&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Yeah, you'll be the first one I share the experience with.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=15808.msg975928#msg975928 date=1219187702]
    Yeah, you'll be the first one I share the experience with.
    [/quote]

Excellent!&nbsp; I'm a big fan of carpet-licking!
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

mydeathspace

But she was such a nice lady. I really wanted her to stick around!

[quote author=Justice4Gage link=action=profile;u=19176 date=1219188100]
    Point made....You are one of those I hate pitbull people...well you and me don't mesh at all ....I would like to say a big FUCK YOU&nbsp; and tell you YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED......MAKES ME REALIZE HOW YOU ARE THE OWNER OF SUCH A FUCKING CONTROVERSIAL AND AWFUL WEBSITE!!!!!!
    [/quote]

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15808.msg975945#msg975945 date=1219188370]
    But she was such a nice lady. I really wanted her to stick around!

[/quote]

Yet she put her name and all her shit all over this AWFUL WEBSITE.

mydeathspace

I'm going to her deaddog website to blast MDS propaganda everywhere. See how they like it. Wait, no I won't. I don't enough to advertise this awful disgusting place.

How .... many .... threads .... did .... she .... start?&nbsp; I ..... thought .... I ... saw... a .... couple .... at ... least.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=15808.msg975975#msg975975 date=1219189833]
    How .... many .... threads .... did .... she .... start?&nbsp; I ..... thought .... I ... saw... a .... couple .... at ... least.
    [/quote]

I squish your ellipses!!

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=15808.msg975976#msg975976 date=1219189877]
    I squish your ellipses!!
    [/quote]

....pit .... hater ....

yeah, if you want to advertise pay like everyone else does.

Just though I would post in here instead of making a new thread.

I'm an old member with a new account.
    I've been making posts and in 75% of the places I've posted I'm notified that my post needs to be approved by a moderator first.
    These posts do not break any rules to my knowledge and its been about 3 or 4 days and they still haven't surfaced... :\
    I was looking forward to coming back to this community and having to deal with not getting my old account back and waiting for a nondescript amount of time for my posts to show up is really discouraging.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Tedd View Post
    Just though I would post in here instead of making a new thread.

I'm an old member with a new account.
    I've been making posts and in 75% of the places I've posted I'm notified that my post needs to be approved by a moderator first.
    These posts do not break any rules to my knowledge and its been about 3 or 4 days and they still haven't surfaced... :\
    I was looking forward to coming back to this community and having to deal with not getting my old account back and waiting for a nondescript amount of time for my posts to show up is really discouraging.
    If you include links and shit, it thinks you're spam if you only have 3 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Se?or Ted, what? Good to see you. We had issues with spammers which is why your first few posts have to be approved.

Glad to be back!

Yeah I figured it was some sort of spam prevention, I'm just wondering if there is some sort of box a mod can uncheck.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Glad to be back!

Yeah I figured it was some sort of spam prevention, I'm just wondering if there is some sort of box a mod can uncheck.
    Keep posting. I think you're good after 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Glad to be back!

We're all trying to figure out what's going on. It's definitely not the content of your posts, just the number because we were having so many unruly spammers in here.

Ah ok, thanks for the help guys.

(here goes #10, lets see what happens)

Thread Information