Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heather Carney (17) was killed when she hit a tree at a high rate of speed which

Re: Heather Carney (17) was killed when she hit a tree at a high rate of speed w

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=2475.msg87525#msg87525 date=1161795446]
    actually you are wrong, cat's love me, in fact everything and everyone loves me

but it's OK I forgive you for that mistakeÂ* Â*:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Cats tend to gravitate to people that dislike them.....not sure why, they won't tell me but there you have it.  :lol:

Re: Heather Carney (17) was killed when she hit a tree at a high rate of speed w

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=2475.msg87537#msg87537 date=1161795804]
    Cat's love no one.... It is just a ploy the play to get you to feeed them... sooner or later they will kill you while you sleep....
    [/quote]

LMFAO
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2475.msg87543#msg87543 date=1161795932]
    Cats tend to gravitate to people that dislike them.....not sure why, they won't tell me but there you have it.Â* :lol:
    [/quote]

I really did used to hate cats... but they wouldn't leave me alone... now I prtend to hate them and they still won't leave me alone.

Maybe I should coo and kiss them maybe then they would go away!! heheh

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=2475.msg87552#msg87552 date=1161796139]
    I really did used to hate cats... but they wouldn't leave me alone... now I prtend to hate them and they still won't leave me alone.

Maybe I should coo and kiss them maybe then they would go away!! heheh
    [/quote]

Exactly 'cause then they think they have the power to hurt your feelings.

Re: Heather Carney (17) was killed when she hit a tree at a high rate of speed which

RIP little kitten.&nbsp;

Re: Heather Carney (17) was killed when she hit a tree at a high rate of speed which

i find it pretty sad all the messages are like, &quot;im sorry everyone made fun of you your whole life&quot;

*Heather...I know you can't read this...but still...I can't believe your gone...I keep wondering...why did it happen? What were you thinking when you took that car? Where were you going? Why? Gurl, its so hard to believe. I cried all day after I found out. There were so many people pretending that you guys were best friends and it made me so mad. Because all your life all people did was make fun of you. But, you know who your true friends are. And I hope you know I'm still one of them no matter where you are. You didn't deserve it.

*heather you will be greatly missed by all...i will never forget the way you told it like it was, your smile, your laugh, the way you laughed at people who made fun at you....

*I feel really bad about those times in middle school when my friend's used to make fun of you and i joined in, and i wish i can take it all back.. but now its too late...and i'm so sorry..
    I hope to see you in heaven one day and apologize to you in person
    ♥Rhonda&nbsp;

&quot;swear there ain&#039;t no heaven, but i pray there ain&#039;t no hell&quot;<br />-Blood, Sweat, &amp; Tears

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=2475.msg87569#msg87569 date=1161796768]
    i find it pretty sad all the messages are like, &quot;im sorry everyone made fun of you your whole life&quot;

*Heather...I know you can't read this...but still...I can't believe your gone...I keep wondering...why did it happen? What were you thinking when you took that car? Where were you going? Why? Gurl, its so hard to believe. I cried all day after I found out. There were so many people pretending that you guys were best friends and it made me so mad. Because all your life all people did was make fun of you. But, you know who your true friends are. And I hope you know I'm still one of them no matter where you are. You didn't deserve it.

*heather you will be greatly missed by all...i will never forget the way you told it like it was, your smile, your laugh, the way you laughed at people who made fun at you....

*I feel really bad about those times in middle school when my friend's used to make fun of you and i joined in, and i wish i can take it all back.. but now its too late...and i'm so sorry..
    I hope to see you in heaven one day and apologize to you in person
    ♥RhondaÂ*

[/quote]

We can only hope that Rhonda passes these gems of enlightenment on to her offspring.&nbsp; Kids are cruel.

that's fucked up to leave comments like that.&nbsp;

did she steal the car?&nbsp; was this intentional?&nbsp; hmmmm...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=2475.msg87572#msg87572 date=1161796933]
    that's fucked up to leave comments like that.&nbsp;

did she steal the car?&nbsp; was this intentional?&nbsp; hmmmm...
    [/quote]

You have to wonder when the school administrator says, &quot;We have a crisis management team at the school. We'll have some counselors there for grief counseling,&quot; said Dr. Lawrence Golembiewski, the district superintendent. &quot;We won't memorialize this, but we will offer all the sympathy and assistance we can.&quot;

Why did he make a point to say they won't memorialize it?

Poor girl and poor kittie.
    &quot;That&#039;s the kind of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten.&quot;

[quote author=borednow link=topic=2475.msg87599#msg87599 date=1161799903]
    You have to wonder when the school administrator says, &quot;We have a crisis management team at the school. We'll have some counselors there for grief counseling,&quot; said Dr. Lawrence Golembiewski, the district superintendent. &quot;We won't memorialize this, but we will offer all the sympathy and assistance we can.&quot;

Why did he make a point to say they won't memorialize it?

Poor girl and poor kittie.
    [/quote]

i bet it was suicide...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=holly link=topic=2475.msg86945#msg86945 date=1161746323]
    Damn... that car is completely unrecognizable.

Poor kittyÂ* Â* I hate it when animals die - especially due to human error...
    [/quote]
    i felt sorry for the poor innocent kitten too..i thought something was wrong with me!&nbsp; they should put a picture of her car in every driver's ed classroom - maybe it will save one life...

Rhyming poems RULE! I hope I get some when I die!

http://www.beliefnet.com/milestones/...estoneID=82433

Terisa was a totally cool chick.
    I like the way she handled my...

nevermind.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=2475.msg87608#msg87608 date=1161800519]
    i bet it was suicide...
    [/quote]

When will people learn to only take themselves out of the gene pool in a suicide, and not innocent, cute, cuddly kittens?

PLEASE... think of the kittens, won't you?&nbsp; ;)

Thread Information