Thread: Anthony R. Goodrich

Anthony R. Goodrich

Anthony R. Goodrich
    02 Jul 1985 13 Jun 2008
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =361131407

Re: Anthony R. Goodrich

Hmmm....not sure how he died, but his father passed away just a few months before he did.

Name:
    Anthony R. Goodrich III

Date:
    July 2nd, 1985 - June 13th, 2008

Death Notice:
    Anthony R. Goodrich III, age 22, of Fennville, passed away Friday, June 13, 2008. Anthony was born July 2, 1985 in South Haven, the son of Anthony and Pamela (Pratt) Goodrich, Jr. Surviving are his mother, Pamela Heckman of Fennville; 3 sisters, Andrea Schaefer of Redding, CA, Amybeth Ellena of Redding, CA, Rachel Pratt of Saugatuck; 1 step-brother, Courtney Heckman of Hudsonville; 1 step-sister, Monica Heckman of Lewisville, TX, several aunts, uncles and cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Anthony R. Goodrich, Jr., on March 3, 2008. The family will meet friends on Wednesday from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at the Bangor Chapel, D. L. Miller Funeral Home where funeral services will be 1:00 PM with Pastor Mark Jones officiating. Interment will follow in Arlington Hill Cemetery, Bangor. www.dlmillerfuneralhome.com

This from what seems like his aunt's blog...

A Tribute to Anthony Raymond Goodrich III
    Current mood:  sad

ANTHONY RAYMOND GOODRICH III

You died way too soon, a death no one should of had to endure and your thoughts were to keep those you loved out of harms way.  You were always thoughtful and protective of your family.

You were a light burning bright and shining like a star that drew people to you with that wonderful smile and your thoughtfulness and care for others.  You would give the shirt off your back if someone needed it.  You were special.

You were planning your future the day you went missing.  You and your mom having fun over the GED questions.  It was to of been a wonderful future for you, but it was not meant to be.

I will always remember you with your cowboy boots on your horse with your sister Rachel in the ring with you riding.  You seemed so happy then, you both did.

My next memory is of you and your sisters standing up to your mom's wedding to Bob.  What a happy day it was for everyone.  And you looked so grown up in your tux, and you were so shy acting. 

I know you are in heaven being held by Jesus, and I know our relatives are there with you and one day, we will meet again.

There will be the day when our spiritual bodies and heavenly bodies are joined together when Christ comes back, and that is our hope, my hope.

You are loved much and missed just as much.

Till we meet again, in heaven, little Anthony, rest in peace here on earth and know we are all going to see you again in a much better place, where there will be no more sorrow, tears or people to hurt you.

Love,

Aunt Cindi, Uncle Mike, Carl and Renee

More from her page...http://www.myspace.com/ihavehope2

ANTHONY RAYMOND GOODRICH III He died too young and we will not rest until justice is found for him and our whole family. YOU ARE MISSED AND LOVED VERY MUCH ANTHONY, you will not be forgotten.

Suicide?  Drugs?

Post from friend-
    So i was really upset that i never called you back a few days ago. i checked my phone to see when you last called me, and it was on the 9th. Well i started thinking what if i had called you, distracted you, made you smile so that you wouldn't be gone now. Why didn't i just call you back on the 9th??!

Not sure...

From another of his friends...
    "Missing my best friend, hope you can see this from heaven. We'll allways love you Anthony, Yes I really do mean it this time and it wasn't an accident saying it."

And this from the same friend as above on his myspace status...
    Jacob is finding a break in the cases that could lead to 100% justice for all those hurt by Tony Blowers. New ideas, leads, people, information, and hope.

aubrey and jalynn

Quote Originally Posted by merdeath View Post
    Anthony R. Goodrich
    02 Jul 1985 13 Jun 2008
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=361131407
    i dont know how to work this at all my name is aubrey and i knew your son i would really love the chance to talk about ,something i have ddiscovered please .....if this is his mother please call at 863 438 5035

Thread Information