Thread: 3 Arrested in Murder of Staten Island Jeweler - correct myspaces?

3 Arrested in Murder of Staten Island Jeweler - correct myspaces?

Not sure if this is the right myspaces for this

3 Arrested in Murder of Staten Island Jeweler

NEW YORK (1010 WINS/ AP)  -- Three men face federal charges in connection with the murder of a Staten Island jeweler in April which the FBI believes was a mob hit.

Christopher Prince, 25, Charles Santiago, 25, and Anthony Pica, 29, are charged with federal conspiracy, robbery and murder charges, officials say.

Prince and Pica were arrested early Thursday by FBI agents and NYPD detectives, officials said.

Santiago is currently in jail on Rikers Island on state charges related to the murder.

Louis Antonelli was shot in the chest on April 29 outside the El Sabor Tropical restaurant in West Brighton. FBI officials said they believe Antonelli had a business relationship with members of the Genovese crime family, and the hit may have been ordered by one or more members of the family.

Retired police sergeant Jason Aiello, Antonelli's bodyguard, was shot in a barrage of gunfire on July 22 by police officers outside his Staten Island home in front of his two children. Aiello had apparently escaped from a psychiatric ward when he returned home and began arguing with his wife.

Officers were trying to restraing Aiello when he broke free and pulled out a gun firing twice at the officers, police said. The officers fired 19 shots as Aiello got into a car.

Aiello fired at least five more times before he was killed. He was hit twice in the shoulder and back and was grazed in the head, police said. (READ: Retired NYPD Sergeant Fatally Shot on Staten Island).

Aiello had been questioned several times about Antonelli's slaying but was not charged in the case.

http://www.1010wins.com/3-Arrested-in-Murder-of-Staten-Island-Jeweler/2785399

Anthony Pica? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =39336764
    Chris Prince? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =204363444

Re: 3 Arrested in Murder of Staten Island Jeweler - correct myspaces?

No way... anyone that like the Yeah yeah yeahs cant be a murderer!  :-(

Not sure... but if thats Anthony's page... its got a WEIRD comment....

"Jul 31 2008 5:20 PM

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE my get out of jail free card!!! It's the most wonderful, magical thing anyone has ever given me. I cannnot stress enough how unbelievably fantastic this little card is.
    It is majestic!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! "

[quote author=brooke link=topic=15721.msg968580#msg968580 date=1218768180]
    Not sure... but if thats Anthony's page... its got a WEIRD comment....

"Jul 31 2008 5:20 PM

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE my get out of jail free card!!! It's the most wonderful, magical thing anyone has ever given me. I cannnot stress enough how unbelievably fantastic this little card is.
    It is majestic!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! "
    [/quote]

I noticed that also.  I heard yesterday they were incorporated with a mob.  I doubt anyone in the mob would have myspace.  I could be wrong though.

[quote author=missberi link=topic=15721.msg969125#msg969125 date=1218804584]
    I noticed that also.  I heard yesterday they were incorporated with a mob.  I doubt anyone in the mob would have myspace.  I could be wrong though.
    [/quote]A smart mobster. No.  Some of these mental midgets?  Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information