Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Swearingen (23) was strangled to death by her husband

Re: Stephanie Swearingen (23) was strangled to death by her husband

well at least things turned out ok for the daughter in the long run.

[quote author=FeelOnlyPityforYou link=topic=2452.msg102480#msg102480 date=1163049852]
    It is sad that Army Wife pretends to have her facts straight, and to have been a friend of Stephanie's. There is so much that we can say about you Army Wife, and your failing marriage(facts the we know from you, the horse's mouth), but we choose to be adults about it. How the bitterness has taken over your soul that you have taken it to so many levels as creating this page and another one to vent your bullshit on. You put all the honest Army Wives to shame, you are one of those insecure women, who makes waves for all the other families, only because of what happens in your own home. Don't put Stephanie's life to shame, because you will never be happy with how yours turned out.

Like Rhianabela says, you know nothing about what happened, you never were her friend. And Sorry to everyone else who was misled. Stephanie stayed as long as she did for her daughter. She loved her daughter very much, and believe me, she never would have guessed that Tye could do something like this to her. Even though they both fell out of love for eachother, she trusted him enough to keep the best interest of the daughter in his heart and mind, and he didn't.
    [/quote]

To you and her other friends and her mother who was here, I'm so sorry for your loss, she was an extremely beautiful woman and I don't suppose any of us knows what goes on in other people's marriages, regardless of who did what to whom, and why they were staying together or spilitting up, the end result is that one little girl is without her mother for ever and her father for a long long time (possibly also forever) and two families are torn apart.

The reason I suppose armywife was here was because we are all speculating, when something like this happens we are all looking for reasons and explanations to understand human nature, possibly why this site keeps going.

First off.. Army wife.. you are no friend to Stephanie nor were you ever a dam friend to her! She was a very special woman, and did not deserve what that bastard did to her. She cared for her little girl more than anything, she was leaving that fu-ker and planned on going to school to better herself and make a better life for her and her daughter.
    I see army wife wants to point fingers and attach links to people she knows nothing about. I know who you are and you can be touched. You have some fu-king nerve saying things about Stephanie in a negative way. Yet you wanna call yourself a "Friend"

Army wife... you are nothing but a stupid fat bitch that has no life and continues to medle in other peoples business, for you have no life, no real friends, so you look to include yourself in discussions that do not in any way, apply to you. Get a life and stay out of other peoples. You are no way important to this discussion, and suggest you take a good look at you miserable life, and realize you use "armywife" so you can have a warm feeling like your a positive contribution to the community. You are a low life, and you are on the same level as that Bastard that took Stephanie's life. You want to post sh-t like "im sorry...well not quite"??? you are nothing.

Army wife... you know who i am, so be it.... anything further to say...see me in person....

Stephanie has many "REAL" friends here, and would have done anything for her, there are people that she meant a lot too, such as myself,  and was taken away because of a cheating, insecure, over-reacting, low life. And it was said, now her little girl will grow old without a mother.

People want to get on here and say negative sh-t about Stephanie. Imagine if it was your daughter, son, child that was killed... then what? you want people to feel sympathy for you. F-ck you.

Let Stephanie rest in peace, let her heart broken mother grieve her loving child and grand daughter. Stop displaying Stephanie in a negative light, for she was nothing but good the this world, a person who had so much potential, more love to give than any of you degenerate people.

She was a person at the beginning of her life......

You will always be loved and missed... And if ever you look down from the heavens, you will see your true family and friends who truly love you and miss you so much.

~ Rest In Peace Stephanie ~

[quote author=pino link=topic=2452.msg105300#msg105300 date=1163305496]
    First off.. Army wife.. you are no friend to Stephanie nor were you ever a dam friend to her! She was a very special woman, and did not deserve what that bastard did to her. She cared for her little girl more than anything, she was leaving that fu-ker and planned on going to school to better herself and make a better life for her and her daughter.
    I see army wife wants to point fingers and attach links to people she knows nothing about. I know who you are and you can be touched. You have some fu-king nerve saying things about Stephanie in a negative way. Yet you wanna call yourself a "Friend"

Army wife... you are nothing but a stupid fat bitch that has no life and continues to medle in other peoples business, for you have no life, no real friends, so you look to include yourself in discussions that do not in any way, apply to you. Get a life and stay out of other peoples. You are no way important to this discussion, and suggest you take a good look at you miserable life, and realize you use "armywife" so you can have a warm feeling like your a positive contribution to the community. You are a low life, and you are on the same level as that Bastard that took Stephanie's life. You want to post sh-t like "im sorry...well not quite"??? you are nothing.

Army wife... you know who i am, so be it.... anything further to say...see me in person....

Stephanie has many "REAL" friends here, and would have done anything for her, there are people that she meant a lot too, such as myself,Â* and was taken away because of a cheating, insecure, over-reacting, low life. And it was said, now her little girl will grow old without a mother.

People want to get on here and say negative sh-t about Stephanie. Imagine if it was your daughter, son, child that was killed... then what? you want people to feel sympathy for you. F-ck you.

Let Stephanie rest in peace, let her heart broken mother grieve her loving child and grand daughter. Stop displaying Stephanie in a negative light, for she was nothing but good the this world, a person who had so much potential, more love to give than any of you degenerate people.

She was a person at the beginning of her life......

You will always be loved and missed... And if ever you look down from the heavens, you will see your true family and friends who truly love you and miss you so much.

~ Rest In Peace Stephanie ~
    [/quote]

She has a right to her view.

To her mother and friends, I am sorry for your loss.  No one deserves what happened to your daughter and friend.

With that said, I am wondering if anyone helped her in regards to leaving him? I know someone said in a post that he was abusive, but wasn't there somewhere far away she could have moved to with her daughter to get away from him? I ask this because I was a battered wife, and it took planning but, I eventually did leave my abusive husband. One day while he was at work, I took my two kids and we left with whatever we could fit into the car. We ended up going over 1000 miles to be away from him. I know not everyone woman is as fortunate as I was to leave but, I had family that let me stay at their home until I could get a job etc.

They were going to get a divorce, he was going to be deployed soon, she was leaving, getting out of a bad situation. She had plenty of people on her side, and she was still trying to do what was best for her daughter. She was moving on, but he didn't let her. No one could have seen this coming. No one saw it coming.

For people wondering if she had a plan, yes she did, she was enrolling in college to better her future, she had friends that supported her. She was basically trying to better her life and educate herself to create a better life for her and her child. A life without her abusive husband. She did nothing but count down days till that bastard was leaving to Iraq, to where she DID HAVE PLANS, on leaving him. for it would be easier, and less interference.

And everyone is right, no one did see this coming. It just irritates me how  people on here talking in a negative sense towards her. Every "true" friend knows the situation she was in and was preparing her life to leave him.

She was a wonderful woman, and deserved nothing but the best. For someone that put everything towards her daughter is no less than great. For some people who neglect their children, for people who hit their children for no reason... the worst possible circumstance had to happen to her. It is wrong, and she will be missed........

Rest In Peace Stephanie

I must say that of all the deaths,this one is the oddest to me. Never has anyone on MDS murdered and than later buried the body on top of another grave. Wow ! This one made my list. But with sincerity, I hope this poor woman got the burial she deserved and .... in time. Im too lazy AND tired as of now to read through all the posts to find out whether or not she did.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=2452.msg115814#msg115814 date=1165994191]
    I must say that of all the deaths,this one is the oddest to me. Never has anyone on MDS murdered and than later buried the body on top of another grave. Wow ! This one made my list. But with sincerity, I hope this poor woman got the burial she deserved and .... in time. Im too lazy AND tired as of now to read through all the posts to find out whether or not she did.
    [/quote]A girl that I went to high school with killed her husband and then buried him on top of another grave.  I don't think the police would have ever found the body had she not freaked out and turned herself in a year later.

I really dont understand why all these people are married with kids so freakin young!  :?
    i mean, i know thats not why he killed her or anything, but come on now. The one chick that died was 25 and had 4 kids. wtf!
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=2452.msg116069#msg116069 date=1166029538]
    I really dont understand why all these people are married with kids so freakin young!Â* :?
    i mean, i know thats not why he killed her or anything, but come on now. The one chick that died was 25 and had 4 kids. wtf!
    [/quote]

I've been researching military deaths and most of the guys I find have kids (multiple) and they are all under 21!  :-o

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=2452.msg116176#msg116176 date=1166039073]
    I've been researching military deaths and most of the guys I find have kids (multiple) and they are all under 21!Â* :-o
    [/quote]
    Yea, that's usually not a good idea, but in all fairness you have to consider the life expectancy of a United States soilder. 
    Usually I would be TOTALLY against anyone that fuckin young to be permitted to have children.
    Babies having babies.  :-P
    Cause I'm sure some 19-year-old from Arkansas will be responsible enough to raise a baby and keep it from robbing someone to support it's $55-a-day meth habit 15 years from now!
    Having children should be regulated and licenced, but that's another discussion, so I won't get started.

Not old enough to drink (legally) but we can send them off to fight. they should up the enlistment age to 21, and bring back the draft.
    If people thought that there was a chance that THEIR children would be sent off to fight, they would make damn sure we only started wars over something worth dying for.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=2452.msg116249#msg116249 date=1166042565]

Not old enough to drink (legally) but we can send them off to fight. they should up the enlistment age to 21, and bring back the draft.
    If people thought that there was a chance that THEIR children would be sent off to fight, they would make damn sure we only started wars over something worth dying for.

[/quote]

Great point Ron........I couldn't have said it better myself 
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=2452.msg117138#msg117138 date=1166154153]
    Great point Ron........I couldn't have said it better myselfÂ* Â*
    [/quote]
    Yea. Someone likes me!  8-)
    Glad someone was listening! 

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=2452.msg116069#msg116069 date=1166029538]
    I really dont understand why all these people are married with kids so freakin young!Â* :?
    [/quote]

Hehe I'm 25 and I have 3 kids. but my husband is older than me and we wanted to get started on our family asap. 
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

people with the last name Swearingen (or Swearengen) are real cocksucking motherfuckers.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=2452.msg116249#msg116249 date=1166042565]
    Yea, that's usually not a good idea, but in all fairness you have to consider the life expectancy of a United States soilder. 
    Usually I would be TOTALLY against anyone that fuckin young to be permitted to have children.
    Babies having babies.  :-P
    Cause I'm sure some 19-year-old from Arkansas will be responsible enough to raise a baby and keep it from robbing someone to support it's $55-a-day meth habit 15 years from now!
    Having children should be regulated and licenced, but that's another discussion, so I won't get started.

[/quote]

I completely agree. I am against communism, but China does have a good idea about limiting parents. If they go over the child limit they have to pay a fine every year until the child is 18.
    &quot;People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.&quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

[quote author=Thestalker link=topic=2452.msg124118#msg124118 date=1167128006]

I completely agree. I am against communism, but China does have a good idea about limiting parents. If they go over the child limit they have to pay a fine every year until the child is 18.
    [/quote]

There are so many benefits to child taxes...I'm going to write to my local congressman!!

[quote author=the lurker link=topic=2452.msg124195#msg124195 date=1167146930]
    There are so many benefits to child taxes...I'm going to write to my local congressman!!
    [/quote]
    I'm sure they will really read into it and have a discussion about that....
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

[quote author=arrogant braggart link=topic=2452.msg124118#msg124118 date=1167128006]

[/quote]
    What's wrong with communism?

Socialism rulz.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=2452.msg124797#msg124797 date=1167174846]
    Socialism rulz.
    [/quote]
    True dat, double true.

The Chronic- WHAT? cles of Narnia!

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=2452.msg124846#msg124846 date=1167183854]
    The Chronic- WHAT? cles of Narnia!
    [/quote]
    See, she gets me.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=2452.msg124797#msg124797 date=1167174846]
    Socialism rulz.
    [/quote]

Hell no Capitalism is the key!!
    &quot;People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.&quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

Thread Information