Thread: GT4 - Attack of the Show - Trolls on the Internet - 8/4/08

mydeathspace

GT4 - Attack of the Show - Trolls on the Internet - 8/4/08

This goes along with the recent NY Times article. MyDeathSpace is not mentioned in the interview, but there are a few screen captures in the background.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/videos/27560/Trolls_On_the_Internet.html

Re: GT4 - Attack of the Show - Trolls on the Internet - 8/4/08

When are these nerds going to learn that you sound like a complete asshat when you start launching off 4chan memes out loud?
    "IS IT FAIR TO CALL IT THE LUHLZ SUBCULTURE?"
    Do you think they both went into it knowing they would sound like jackasses? or did it only dawn on them as they were being filmed?

MDS screenshots start at 3:34 for those of you who don't want to watch the whole greasy circle-jerk.
    On the upside...we're all trolls! fuck yeah!

Edit: Mike do you not care that they put us in the same category as "meganhaditcoming"? I know that any publicity is good publicity, but that's still pretty cold.

mydeathspace

[quote author=Ren link=topic=15522.msg955330#msg955330 date=1217914280]
    Edit: Mike do you not care that they put us in the same category as "meganhaditcoming"? I know that any publicity is good publicity, but that's still pretty cold.
    [/quote]

I know! That was a bad spot to be mentioned. At least they put the URL to meganhaditcoming so it didn't look like we were saying that shit.

I had emailed the Attack of the Show people at one point for an interview since what we do here is so awesome, but I never heard back. 

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15522.msg955379#msg955379 date=1217916053]
    I know! That was a bad spot to be mentioned. At least they put the URL to meganhaditcoming so it didn't look like we were saying that shit.

I had emailed the Attack of the Show people at one point for an interview since what we do here is so awesome, but I never heard back. 
    [/quote]

Whores.
    Probably didn't want you to get up there and make it obvious that they're basement-dwellers.  Looks like they're going to go along with the assumption that we're all morbid trolls without doing any research.

Thread Information