View Poll Results: Does a nightclub owner have the right to exclude fat people?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's not discrimination if you think thin is in.

31 39.74%
  • No. They have no right to deny anyone.

47 60.26%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Nightclub Tells Fat Chicks To Go Home

Re: Nightclub Tells Fat Chicks To Go Home

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=15518.msg956829#msg956829 date=1218002594]
    Skinny so that you can play their clavicle like a musical instrument.  Skinny so they can wear bracelets around their upper arm to show off how anorexic they are.

And I agree with sauce.  Every gay I have ever known NEVER gushes over anyone they actually like.  Beware the c*ntiness of the gays!  They can be right bitches.  And most of them secretly hate their hags because they know hags all want to get them drunk and do them.  Just like that Madonna movie, shit, that inspired hags everywhere.  Plus a lot of guys I knew, there were specific clubs where it was fun to hang out with girls, and other places where gays would get mad when my gay brought me cos it was dudes only.
    [/quote]

I think small town gays are a LOT different. They are just happy to be around people who accept their choices. I live in a kinda hicky town and we're a welcome relief. I'm sure LA and Denver gays are a ton more superficial.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=15518.msg957216#msg957216 date=1218042446]
    I think small town gays are a LOT different. They are just happy to be around people who accept their choices. I live in a kinda hicky town and we're a welcome relief. I'm sure LA and Denver gays are a ton more superficial.
    [/quote]
    That makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=15518.msg957216#msg957216 date=1218042446]
    [/quote]
    That's actually true.  When I lived upstate, they weren't nearly as mean cos they needed the back up.  But yeah the biggest bitchies gays were in New York.

Oh and for the record, a dive bar is not just a nice normal bar.  It is an awesome, dank, shitty, dark, filth hellhole with holes in the wall, broken toilets, and an eighty year old man either serving the drinks or passed out on the bar counter.  If it does not meet these specifications, it's just a bar.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=15518.msg957288#msg957288 date=1218045604]
    That's actually true.  When I lived upstate, they weren't nearly as mean cos they needed the back up.  But yeah the biggest bitchies gays were in New York.

Oh and for the record, a dive bar is not just a nice normal bar.  It is an awesome, dank, shitty, dark, filth hellhole with holes in the wall, broken toilets, and an eighty year old man either serving the drinks or passed out on the bar counter.  If it does not meet these specifications, it's just a bar.
    [/quote]

You just described my favorite drinking establishment!
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=15518.msg957297#msg957297 date=1218046210]
    [/quote]
    She just described one I need to find. And soon.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=15518.msg957297#msg957297 date=1218046210]
    [/quote]

I LOVE a real dive bar.  Best dive bars:
    Mars Bar on 2nd and 2nd in NYC.  You could catch AIDS from the toilets.  I once dropped a sweater on the floor there and just threw it away.  
    The Turkey's Nest: Bedford and N 12th, Williamsburg.  This place has probably sold out now but they used to serve drinks in giant plastic cups for four dollars (one drink was about four, and one time the bartender, who is this old polish guy in a tracksuit, said he hadn't put enough whiskey in and just dumped half the bottle in for me). There were weekly bar fights between Polish guys and guidos there.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=15518.msg957306#msg957306 date=1218046524]
    I LOVE a real dive bar.  Best dive bars:
    Mars Bar on 2nd and 2nd in NYC.  You could catch AIDS from the toilets.  I once dropped a sweater on the floor there and just threw it away. 
    The Turkey's Nest: Bedford and N 12th, Williamsburg.  This place has probably sold out now but they used to serve drinks in giant plastic cups for four dollars (one drink was about four, and one time the bartender, who is this old polish guy in a tracksuit, said he hadn't put enough whiskey in and just dumped half the bottle in for me). There were weekly bar fights between Polish guys and guidos there.
    [/quote]
    I knew I could count on you. Damn one hour rule. Thanks Sab!

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=15518.msg957288#msg957288 date=1218045604]

[/quote]

I've only really had one problem in the gay bar...which are the only ones i'll go to.  I went to one of the womens rooms, apparently I was in the wrong one.  They talked shit about me.  I thought for a second I was in prison.  My girlfriend at the time had to come rescue me  :lol:  She's like, this isn't the lipstick lesbian bathroom, you're doin it wrong!

Thread Information