Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim McLean (22) was stabbed to death and beheaded on a Greyhound bus

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Re: Tim McLean (22) was stabbed to death and beheaded on a Greyhound bus

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=15440.msg951851#msg951851 date=1217619673]
    Yup.
    Only difference from Greyhound and a city bus is that you need ID to board a Greyhound.

Great. Now it's gonna change. One person always fucks it up for everyone.
    It's not like it's an epidemic, it's happened one fuckin time. Now it's gonna take an extra 50 minutes to get to fuckin Philly.
    Thanks asshole.
    [/quote]

Ugh, yeah. I can imagine it will make the process a lot more difficult.

Did they actually state that his knife was a hunting knife? I'm wondering how long the blade was, and also wondering if Canada has the same regulations against blade length as the US (or at least CA) does? I carry a knife all the time, but the blade is only the length of my palm.

I'm guessing it's possible that Greyhound will no longer allow knives of any sort on their buses, which would mean that they'd definitely have to implement bag searches and friskings.

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=15440.msg951837#msg951837 date=1217618763]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a68-FEohdY
    [/quote]

DAYUM
    These guys are heros - definitely.
    Can you imagine trying to hold a door closed against a knife wielding maniac slashing at you???
    Like Kory said - this is where people could intercede (not even safely) and they did.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=15440.msg951853#msg951853 date=1217619895]
    Ugh, yeah. I can imagine it will make the process a lot more difficult.

Did they actually state that his knife was a hunting knife? I'm wondering how long the blade was, and also wondering if Canada has the same regulations against blade length as the US (or at least CA) does? I carry a knife all the time, but the blade is only the length of my palm.

I'm guessing it's possible that Greyhound will no longer allow knives of any sort on their buses, which would mean that they'd definitely have to implement bag searches and friskings.
    [/quote]

A witness said it was a "Rambo knife".

Not your typical always-on-hand personal defense knives.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=15440.msg951859#msg951859 date=1217620311]
    A witness said it was a "Rambo knife".

Not your typical always-on-hand personal defense knives.
    [/quote]

Sheez... Yeah, that's for sure!

The style of knife it was..I feel ghoulish saying it, but his head probably came off without too much of a problem. 

Ugh, just thinking of the eyewitness saying that they were watching him saw this guys head off and he looked up.  Like a horror movie I fucking jumped outta my seat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lGvjXXblA

Wow............the movie "Zorro" was playing overhead.  When did they start showing movies on buses?   

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_25353.aspx

Others were critical of the already traumatized passengers who watched the incident unfold. "37 people didn't have anything to throw at him? 37 people couldn't have over powered one guy with a knife?" an outraged poster asks. "Isn't this the same mentality that allowed 2 or 3 idiots with box cutters to take out the Twin Towers?"

And still a third called Canadians "panzies" (sic) for not doing anything to stop it.

I fucking hate people and the media...
    ETA that was really directed at the morons laving comments - the way I wrote it, it seems like I am blaming the media for mass ignorance, which Im not :-)
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=15440.msg951864#msg951864 date=1217620730]

Others were critical of the already traumatized passengers who watched the incident unfold. "37 people didn't have anything to throw at him? 37 people couldn't have over powered one guy with a knife?" an outraged poster asks. "Isn't this the same mentality that allowed 2 or 3 idiots with box cutters to take out the Twin Towers?"

And still a third called Canadians "panzies" (sic) for not doing anything to stop it.

I fucking hate the media.....
    [/quote]

Dude had a fucking hunting knife.  I'm all for helping, but if someone, is swinging a fucking hunting knife, I'm getting the FUCK out of there.  The guy was DEAD or near it by the time anyone could have done anything anyway.  They did the best they could locking that fucker on the bus, or way more people could have been hurt.

i cant wait to hear from the killer.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=15440.msg951846#msg951846 date=1217619363]
    Even more curiosity after watching video.  I wonder if the guy sleeping said something nasty to the girl, and she offhanded said something to the murderer about being creeped out by it.  Sounds like he made a fucking beeline right for this guy after the break stop.
    [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.  It will be interesting to find out what their conversation entailed.

Or, he just wasn't down with the clown.

I kinda think that Garrett guy is cute.  :oops:

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=15440.msg951842#msg951842 date=1217618997]
    I hate to get my lulz...but she said "we're still trying to wrap our heads around it"

god lady 
    [/quote]

Yeah, and she even said it more than once. You'd think she would've been smarter than that, or maybe she knew it would get her lulz? I hadn't watched the video until now and I am actually kind of suprised that they put the witness on the news describing all that in such detail. Usually, you don't hear that kind of stuff in such great detail until the case goes to trial. It's all so very shocking, and I rarely am shocked at anything at all.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=15440.msg951864#msg951864 date=1217620730]

I fucking hate people and the media...
    ETA that was really directed at the morons laving comments - the way I wrote it, it seems like I am blaming the media for mass ignorance, which Im not :-)
    [/quote]

Here is a nice quote:

"No handguns allowed in Canada, we know. But no woman had a purse to bonk him on the head?" another queries. "No one bothered to throw a can of diet Coke at the guy's head?  Who was on the bus? The Old Ladies' Home and Gardening Society?"

lolwut?  I'm sure that pop can would have done serious damage.  Unless Diet Coke has superpowers.

That being said, lets hope that the media will catch wind of MDS and expose our juggalo theories.  Then everyone will know its time to stop the madness.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=15440.msg951873#msg951873 date=1217621600]

I was thinking the same thing.  It will be interesting to find out what their conversation entailed.

Or, he just wasn't down with the clown.

I kinda think that Garrett guy is cute.   :oops:
    [/quote]

I think the victim was cute, for a juggalo.  :|

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=15440.msg951875#msg951875 date=1217621732]
    Yeah, and she even said it more than once. You'd think she would've been smarter than that, or maybe she knew it would get her lulz? I hadn't watched the video until now and I am actually kind of suprised that they put the witness on the news describing all that in such detail. Usually, you don't hear that kind of stuff in such great detail until the case goes to trial. It's all so very shocking, and I rarely am shocked at anything at all.
    [/quote]
    CHCH news is Hamilton and in Canada. Different set of rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=15440.msg951878#msg951878 date=1217621878]
    [/quote]

Now that's just sick.   :lol:  

I haven't seen him sans makeup.  

For some reason I didn't have permission earlier to see the article...?

...and here he is.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_25342.aspx

Here is the victim, yeah FG..he was cute.

Wick?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=15440.msg951880#msg951880 date=1217622003]
    Now that's just sick.   :lol:  

I haven't seen him sans makeup.  

For some reason I didn't have permission earlier to see the article...?
    [/quote]

Ha, I didn't say I think he's cute NOW, poor dude. :P

A 40-year-old Edmonton man was identified by RCMP this morning as the man charged with the fatal mutilation of a fellow passenger aboard a Greyhound bus Wednesday. Vince Weiguang Li appeared in court in Portage la Prairie Friday, charged with second-degree murder. James Turner/Winnipeg Free Press

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=15440.msg951885#msg951885 date=1217622249]
    Ha, I didn't say I think he's cute NOW, poor dude. :P

[/quote]

No! lololol.  I thought you meant he was cute and you only saw his Juggalo picture.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=15440.msg951878#msg951878 date=1217621878]
    [/quote]
    So cute you'd give him head?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=15440.msg951877#msg951877 date=1217621859]

Here is a nice quote:

"No handguns allowed in Canada, we know. But no woman had a purse to bonk him on the head?" another queries. "No one bothered to throw a can of diet Coke at the guy's head?  Who was on the bus? The Old Ladies' Home and Gardening Society?"

lolwut?  I'm sure that pop can would have done serious damage.  Unless Diet Coke has superpowers.

That being said, lets hope that the media will catch wind of MDS and expose our juggalo theories.  Then everyone will know its time to stop the madness.

[/quote]

i dunno dude, my sister was driving with a friend and she was talking shit to some girl in the car next to them. the girl in the car chucked a can of mountain dew at my sisters head and knocked her the fuck out. hahaha

hes a juggalo you guys, there is nothing cute about that.

i cant even look at his pics without imagining him with his head cut off.  :|

"Friends described McLean as a quiet, easy-going carnival worker who was heading home to Winnipeg after a job in Edmonton."

he was a carnie too? geez this guy really took the whole clown thing to a new level.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=15440.msg951877#msg951877 date=1217621859]

Here is a nice quote:

[/quote]

Well, that one kid recently threw a bottle of beer at his sister's head, and she's dead (ETA: http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=15286.0). If someone put enough weight behind chucking a full can of soda, it could do some damage, too... even if the impact was just enough to break his concentration from the horror he was committing.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=15440.msg951882#msg951882 date=1217622148]

[/quote]

He was very cute. Shame on that criminal for hurting such an attractive young man. 

Thread Information