Thread: Kevin Calo

Kevin Calo

Kevin Calo

Private http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =25270202

Kevin Calo, 19, passed away at his Lower Pottsgrove home on Sunday, June 15, 2008.

He was born in Germany to John Calo, of Philadelphia and Susan (Schulze) Castleberry, of Killeen, Texas.

He was a 2007 graduate of Pottsgrove High School and was employed in the area as a welder.

In addition to his parents he is survived by brothers, Benjamin, of Douglassville and Jonathan, of Killeen, Texas; paternal grandparents, Juan and Carmen Calo, of New York, N.Y.; maternal grandparents, Erwin and Ingrid Schwabe, of Bremen, Germany, and many extended family members.
    Advertisement

Relatives and friends are invited to attend the visitation on Friday, June 20, 2008, from 11 a.m. through 2 p.m., at the Cattermole-Klotzbach Funeral Home, 600 Washington St., Royersford.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:lWcb8y_KEXUJ:www.pottsmerc.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily%3Bjsessionid%3DXqf4LcWbTGQgKwR74VW6Wn29TBJw1 X5pKhJLr9xnzLc2gpbQN14w!722366843%3F_nfpb%3Dtrue%2 6_pageLabel%3Dpg_article%26r21.pgpath%3D%252FPTM%2 52F_Obituaries%26r21.content%3D%252FPTM%252F_Obitu aries%252FTopStoryList_Story_2226043+%22KEVIN+CALO %22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us&c lient=firefox-a

Re: Kevin Calo

From a comment found in his online guest book:

Tammy (getty)
    Everyone is wondering WHY? That's what we ask. The truth is we may never be able to know for sure why. But we do Know that there is no single "should have done" or "could have done" or "did" or "Didn't do" that would have changed that Why. All that Love could do was done.
    With Deepest Sympathy!!!!
    Kevin was a great kid and always had a smile on his face GOD BLESS!!! JOHN if you need someone to talk to You know where to find me cell number xxx xxx xxxx. I will be there in a heartbeat!!!
    From that and the fact that he died at home - drug OD or suicide would be my guess.

RIP Kevin
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information