Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 Month old baby killed by Labrador puppy

Re: 2 Month old baby killed by Labrador puppy

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=15381.msg1449065#msg1449065 date=1258489941]
    Woah!  :-o check out that bee hive on her head!
    I have a dumb question. Is that hair style considered "emo"?
    [/quote]

I dunno but it's a little scary, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

If she's to blame, wouldn't the baby's grandmother be to blame as well? Obviously mom is a douche and based on her recurrent charges was likely doped up on something and didn't hear poor little Zane cry but what's grandma's excuse?
    And what's up with leaving a "starving" puppy anywhere? Animal abuse charges, at least, should be filed against everyone from the home, including dad and grandpa since they left this "starving" puppy with just the baby as a potential meal. I highly doubt the puppy would go after an infant in a swing, which would take some effort to get to, if there had been a dish of food down somewhere the dog could get to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Well the baby does belong to its mother who should take the responsibility. If I let my kid move in here with her baby I wouldn't expect the baby to become my responsibility. Not that I wouldn't keep it from being eaten by a dog, if I could, but maybe grandma figured mom was taking care of baby as she should have been. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=15381.msg1449085#msg1449085 date=1258490559]
    Well the baby does belong to its mother who should take the responsibility. If I let my kid move in here with her baby I wouldn't expect the baby to become my responsibility. Not that I wouldn't keep it from being eaten by a dog, if I could, but maybe grandma figured mom was taking care of baby as she should have been. 
    [/quote]Yeah baby is mom's responsibility... but I just can't imagine being in a household with a baby and hearing it cry and cry and cry and NOT going to see what's up. Most people would, especially if the mom is a 17 year old with a sketchy past. When I got pregnant with my oldest I shaped my ass up QUICK and was doing all the right things afa taking care of the baby, staying home, not getting all doped up and letting the baby be eaten by a puppy... and my mom still popped her head into the room to see what was going on if the baby was crying for more than a few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=15381.msg1449406#msg1449406 date=1258511106]
    Yeah baby is mom's responsibility... but I just can't imagine being in a household with a baby and hearing it cry and cry and cry and NOT going to see what's up. Most people would, especially if the mom is a 17 year old with a sketchy past. When I got pregnant with my oldest I shaped my ass up QUICK and was doing all the right things afa taking care of the baby, staying home, not getting all doped up and letting the baby be eaten by a puppy... and my mom still popped her head into the room to see what was going on if the baby was crying for more than a few minutes.
    [/quote]

I read somewhere I think that they were on opposite ends of the house or a different floor or something. I know my house is kind of sprawling and we close a lot of doors due to the dogs and if a baby was screaming in my family room I would not hear it in my bedroom. I can't hear the smoke alarm in the kitchen from my bedroom when the doors are closed.

I wonder if this was their normal routine in the morning. It's kinda weird they didn't wake someone up before they left and said hey, watch the baby.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=15381.msg1449032#msg1449032 date=1258487775]
    Tulsa mom of baby killed by puppy returns to jail
    BY MATT BARNARD - Tulsa World   
    Published: October 16, 2009

TULSA — More drug-crime accusations have led to another jail stay for a teenager whose baby was killed by a puppy more than a year ago.

Linzy Earles has been accused of drug use while on probation before. In July, a prosecutor said she tested positive for benzodiazepines, a drug category that includes Valium and Xanax. A month later, she served a weeklong stint in jail after a drug test indicated that she had used marijuana. The case has been handled in juvenile court because Earles was 17 when Zane died.

During a juvenile court hearing Wednesday, Linzy Earles was ordered to spend 10 days in the Tulsa County jail. Police ticketed her for marijuana possession, court records show.

Earles, 18, is on probation for second-degree manslaughter in the death of her infant son, Zane Earles. Prosecutors said she left the 2-month-old alone with a starving puppy that fatally mauled the baby at her family’s house in July 2008.

Read more: http://newsok.com/tulsa-mom-of-baby-killed-by-puppy-returns-to-jail/article/3409470#ixzz0X9GKYwD6

http://newsok.com/tulsa-mom-of-baby-killed-by-puppy-returns-to-jail/article/3409470

[/quote]

Well, that explains a lot.  I was reading this thread thinking how fucked up this is.  I wouldn't have left my babies alone in a room with my cats, much less a dog.  And she was starving the dog too?  Fucking heinous bitch. 

That poor baby.  What a horrendous way to die. 

I was going to say, no matter how this is painted this was hardly an "attack" as described in the articles. Was the baby mauled? Yes. Was it with extreme vicious intent? No. I am sure the puppy was just teething and/or hungry. And now we see that it was a very very hungry little animal. But I don't feel like we can blame it for its nature to eat and teethe.

I don't know. I just feel like a puppy between 6 and 10 weeks would have no intention of having done this, hence did not need to be put down. It was not a purposeful thing....

Thats not to say I think mauling a baby is perfectly fine. I am just saying the blame rests just as much with the "parents" if not moreso than in the poor dog. RIP baby and puppy. I hope you met up afterwards and straightened things out. 

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Despite all the shitastic decisions made by these fine human beings, could you imagine being the one to find the baby  :| And the fact that they declared the baby dead at the home. Usually they'll try to resuscitate anyways so the poor thing must have been pretty bad.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Thread Information