Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

MyDeathSpace.com - Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death
  • Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

The trial has finally started!

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

Jodi Ann Arias (28) allegedly shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander (30) to death

Out of 12,000 + death entries, this one could possibly be one of the most crazy I can remember.

I would hate to say that this entry is my new all-time favorite entry (because it's a terrible situation), but yeah...

Jodi's Case History: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death started by mydeathspace View original post
    Comments 54252 Comments
      leapfreak -
      Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
      Also, all of my receipts end up in a ball on the bottom of my purse and then I pitch them.
      Mine too! Whenever I pull something out of my bag several screwed up, several months old receipts fly out
      debk589 -
      Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
      YES! I always wonder if there's a fan blowing her hair whenever I see this pic.

One of those evening gossipy "news" shows (like Inside Edition) played a clip of her saying something like, "I smiled in my mugshot because why not?"
      An interview I saw of her said something like "Travis would think it was absurd that I was getting arrested for this, so I smiled because I felt like that's what he would want me to do" ??? Crazy. I swear I heard her say that in one, did anyone else hear that explanation??
      Kristinella -
      Also, all of my receipts end up in a ball on the bottom of my purse and then I pitch them.
      Same here. Damn, I want In-N-Out. I want to see a receipt where it shows that she bought a butcher knife.
      Catfish -
      For her to be such a buff/skinny thing, she sure has a piss poor diet on this road trip.
      Msmichie -
      Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
      An interview I saw of her said something like "Travis would think it was absurd that I was getting arrested for this, so I smiled because I felt like that's what he would want me to do" ??? Crazy. I swear I heard her say that in one, did anyone else hear that explanation??
      I totally remember that!!! I thought she was NUTS at the time!
      debk589 -
      She was carb loading. She knew she would need the strength to drag a corpse.
      leapfreak -
      I love how Americans refer to "military time". It's just "time" to the rest of us
      ***JiLL*** -
      I remember hearing her say something like she did it because she knew it would be all over the internet.
      Kristinella -
      This bitch needed to learn how to pack a lunch and pay in cash. Just another reason why she sucks at murdering.
      leapfreak -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
      This bitch needed to learn how to pack a lunch and pay in cash. Just another reason why she sucks at murdering.
      It's like she's never watched a crappy police drama. You don't leave a trace all over the place for the police to follow!
      Msmichie -
      What day did she kill Travis?
      helloagain -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
      Same here. Damn, I want In-N-Out. I want to see a receipt where it shows that she bought a butcher knife.
      We don't have an In N Out in my state, but when I saw that receipt, I thought, dammnnn! that's cheap! We have Five Guys where a cheeseburger, fries and drink will cost you $11 and change.
      helloagain -
      Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
      Why is she stopping and making 3 different deposits?? Why not deposit all at once???
      Why not use the cash she deposited as her spending money instead of leaving this GD Mastercard paper trail?!
      ***JiLL*** -
      Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
      It's like she's never watched a crappy police drama. You don't leave a trace all over the place for the police to follow!
      I think she was fucked from the minute the 911 call was made and she was already implicated in the crime.
      andrea0121 -
      She was carb loading. She knew she would need the strength to drag a corpse.
      fueling up
      helloagain -
      Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
      What day did she kill Travis?
      June 4. It's either stamped on the pictures, or that's what was determined by the decomposition of the body.
      nolajersey -
      I save all of mine in a file marked receipts. Except for gas they get thrown out. I could just see someone going through all my stuff. And this Rite Aid receipt it's for M&M's right? And this other one is for more M&Ms correct?
      Msmichie -
      Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
      June 4. It's either stamped on the pictures, or that's what was determined by the decomposition of the body.
      Thanks. I was just wondering where the prosecutor is going with these receipts.
      leapfreak -
      Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
      I think she was fucked from the minute the 911 call was made and she was already implicated in the crime.
      Up until then all they had was that she was a nutty stalker. They'd need evidence to prove that she was a crazed killer. Lucky for them she's a crazed killer and not a smart killer and left evidence all over the country.
      Kristinella -
      DON'T STEP DOWN HOTTIE POLICE OFFICER!
  • Facebook: Find us on Facebook

• Facebook: Recent Activity