Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095
MyDeathSpace.com - Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death
  • Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

    The trial has finally started!

    http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

    Jodi Ann Arias (28) allegedly shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander (30) to death

    Out of 12,000 + death entries, this one could possibly be one of the most crazy I can remember.

    I would hate to say that this entry is my new all-time favorite entry (because it's a terrible situation), but yeah...






    Jodi's Case History: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death started by mydeathspace View original post
    Comments 54252 Comments
    1. NCBlonde's Avatar
      NCBlonde -
      Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
      I believe that was in the Newtown, CT shooting. The employee let her boyfriend see the shooter's body.
      Yes, I think that was it! Thank you!
    1. raisedbywolves's Avatar
      raisedbywolves -
      Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
      Ok. It looks like a blue blanket, because of the -- well I don't know what to call it -- the "stripes" of material. It looks woven, rather than plastic, at least to me.
      I thought the same thing, but if you look at the other pics on the link someone posted right after you posted that pic, you will see the same material and see a big zipper on it. In some of the other pics it looks like it wraps around him more too, like a bag would as opposed to just a blanket.
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
      He did suffer, so it doesn't matter what the sequence of inflicted wounds were. We do know for certain, he lived for several minutes, it doesn't matter if it was the gun shot or the stab wounds, he suffered. So, what I am saying is, I agree with your post.




      Oh, I knew people were getting on her for the female parts thing. I encouraged her to stop speaking so 'in your face' with every post being DIE/KILL/ROT/DON'T FEED HER blah, blah, blah. I also saw some incoherent post about someone sending her messages, but it didn't click with me. I never really read her posts. Just scrolled past them, but words would catch my eye. I wasn't sure if there was anymore talk about it that I missed.


      Chit Chat?
      Bullet didn't fall there
      :1:19

    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      Bullet didn't fall there
      :1:19

      sorry s/b 1:09
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      In speaking of the bullet casing, of course Jodi Arias would say 'that isn't where it landed.' If she didn't challenge what the crime scene evidence shows--the bullet casing on top of the blood--then she doesn't challenge the fact that she stabbed Travis before she shot him. There was extensive evidence in the prosecution case that the casing had blood only on the bottom where it rested in the blood. It did not have blood on any other part of its surface, proving that it did not either roll in wet blood or get accidentally dislodged from some other spot in the bathroom.
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
      In speaking of the bullet casing, of course Jodi Arias would say 'that isn't where it landed.' If she didn't challenge what the crime scene evidence shows--the bullet casing on top of the blood--then she doesn't challenge the fact that she stabbed Travis before she shot him. There was extensive evidence in the prosecution case that the casing had blood only on the bottom where it rested in the blood. It did not have blood on any other part of its surface, proving that it did not either roll in wet blood or get accidentally dislodged from some other spot in the bathroom.
      She actually argues with JM, 'it didn't land in blood'.

      I have never heard the prosecutor say there was blood on the bottom. He's always only pointed out there is no blood on the top.
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
      In speaking of the bullet casing, of course Jodi Arias would say 'that isn't where it landed.' If she didn't challenge what the crime scene evidence shows--the bullet casing on top of the blood--then she doesn't challenge the fact that she stabbed Travis before she shot him. There was extensive evidence in the prosecution case that the casing had blood only on the bottom where it rested in the blood. It did not have blood on any other part of its surface, proving that it did not either roll in wet blood or get accidentally dislodged from some other spot in the bathroom.
      Plus, in all seriousness.....if she was in the situation she SAYS she was in, would she have truly taken note of where the casing landed? I highly doubt that. Her brain would have been totally focused on the task at hand, which was that she was fighting for her life and trying to escape. Not on noticing where a bullet casing landed. Not if things happened in the way she CLAIMS they happened.
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      tawnidilly made a short video of JA's linebacker pose. rofl

    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
      I thought the same thing, but if you look at the other pics on the link someone posted right after you posted that pic, you will see the same material and see a big zipper on it. In some of the other pics it looks like it wraps around him more too, like a bag would as opposed to just a blanket.
      Think it's a body bag! That's where Travis Alexander's life ends up while Jodi Arias goes on to East Jordan Utah to snuggle on a 'bed'-----no-o-o---(she corrected Juan Martinez) "A Love Sack" with Ryan Burns. Horror writ large!!!!
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      Plus, in all seriousness.....if she was in the situation she SAYS she was in, would she have truly taken note of where the casing landed? I highly doubt that. Her brain would have been totally focused on the task at hand, which was that she was fighting for her life and trying to escape. Not on noticing where a bullet casing landed. Not if things happened in the way she CLAIMS they happened.
      Had she thought about it, she would have picked it up and taken it with her just as she did the knife, the gun and, supposedly, the rope. She could have dumped it in the washing machine with the camera and the other stuff. Her hands and feet had blood on them anyways so she wouldn't be squeamish about picking the casing up out of the pool of blood where it landed. After all, she's just butchered Travis.
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandral View Post
      What's up with her body parts? Did I miss something with the there hole wonder? Tell me!!!!!
      If you were a medical person experienced with that anatomy, you''d know there is nothing wrong with them. Degrading any females parts is really not to the benefit of women.
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      If you were a medical person experienced with that anatomy, you''d know there is nothing wrong with them. Degrading any females parts is really not to the benefit of women.
      Dear Lord, let's NOT revisit this again!
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      If you were a medical person experienced with that anatomy, you''d know there is nothing wrong with them. Degrading any females parts is really not to the benefit of women.

      amen! We have a man murdered, there's plenty to discuss on topic.

      was thinking back to that Rachael the liar says she moved in with as a 'planned' move. What the hell kind of person would this be? Say ya, move in and just days later, tell her you need to move. Now Rachael knew she was getting married very soon, so why in the hell would she set up a rental agreement with JA.

      Something fishy about that story, what's new. She screwed up in her Flores interview about though. She starts out blabbing 'well that first weekend Rachael came to me and said ... " then as usual she gets lost in detail and says, 'that was on a Monday .. or Tuesday'.

      day 6 4/4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4MV_fKjw0
      she approached me the first weekend after I got there
      she told me that on a monday or tuesday
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      amen! We have a man murdered, there's plenty to discuss on topic.

      was thinking back to that Rachael the liar says she moved in with as a 'planned' move. What the hell kind of person would this be? Say ya, move in and just days later, tell her you need to move. Now Rachael knew she was getting married very soon, so why in the hell would she set up a rental agreement with JA.

      Something fishy about that story, what's new. She screwed up in her Flores interview about though. She starts out blabbing 'well that first weekend Rachael came to me and said ... " then as usual she gets lost in detail and says, 'that was on a Monday .. or Tuesday'.

      day 6 4/4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4MV_fKjw0
      she approached me the first weekend after I got there
      she told me that on a monday or tuesday
      I have wondered about the Rachel situation, too. It just seemed really odd to me that she'd invite Jodi to move in, elope over the weekend, and tell her she needs to move out. Weird!
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      Plus, in all seriousness.....if she was in the situation she SAYS she was in, would she have truly taken note of where the casing landed? I highly doubt that. Her brain would have been totally focused on the task at hand, which was that she was fighting for her life and trying to escape. Not on noticing where a bullet casing landed. Not if things happened in the way she CLAIMS they happened.
      I always note where bullet casings fall when running for my life, don't you? Stop and inspect the area for blood, determine if it's mine or not, pick up any knives or guns or bloody socks, do the laundry.

      "well it's your fog"
    1. luvit's Avatar
      luvit -
      Jodi Arias Has Lesbian Lover In Jail, Is Seeking Sperm Donor

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-OcmjJTxPU
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      In the event that I haven't mentioned it before, the sequence of killing blows has been adjudged to be irrelevant with respect to the Aggravating Factor (Cruelty) that has 'qualified' Jodi Arias for the death penalty should she be convicted of Premeditated Murder.

      However, the sequence--did she shoot Travis before she stabbed him--is the lynch pin of Jodi Arias's defense--it holds her story together and is the single most important element of her defense. It is her only chance of getting off if the Jury buys it. Jodi's defense is "self-defense." That justifies Jodi picking up the gun. Then she mitigates the killing of Travis by saying the gun went off "accidentally." That gets her off any premeditation/deliberation. Then she claims that she was immediately overtaken by the 'vapors' (she calls it a fog), and has no memory of the butchery on Travis body that followed the shooting. Then her lawyer and experts come in and back up the memory loss bull by arguing that the shock of the 'accidental shooting' and Travis vicious assault, triggered her 'crocodile brain' (look it up), calling forth unconscious primal impulses that compelled her to pick up the knife and butcher Travis dead or dying body; overkill for which she cannot be held responsible under the special consideration granted to 'abused and battered' women. That gets her off the stabbing and slitting. And once all of that is out of the way, she gets to walk. Of course it's important for Jodi to win the sequence argument--gun before knife. She benefits enormously cause it backs everything else up. It is almost equally important that the Prosecution not allow Jodi to win it.

      None of her defense works if the Jury does not accept that Jodi Arias shot Travis before she stabbed him and slit his throat. It all falls apart if the Jury concludes she stabbed Travis before she shot him. Of course, Team Jodi are not going to let one little thing go by that could lead the Jury to conclude that Jodi stabbed and slit before she shot.
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      Dear Lord, let's NOT revisit this again!
      Yes! Yes! I have to spread some Rep before I can give you more. Please, Please, do everything you can to cut this off!
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      I always note where bullet casings fall when running for my life, don't you? Stop and inspect the area for blood, determine if it's mine or not, pick up any knives or guns or bloody socks, do the laundry.

      "well it's your fog"
      I HATE when that happens!!! ;)
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      amen! We have a man murdered, there's plenty to discuss on topic.

      was thinking back to that Rachael the liar says she moved in with as a 'planned' move. What the hell kind of person would this be? Say ya, move in and just days later, tell her you need to move. Now Rachael knew she was getting married very soon, so why in the hell would she set up a rental agreement with JA.

      Something fishy about that story, what's new. She screwed up in her Flores interview about though. She starts out blabbing 'well that first weekend Rachael came to me and said ... " then as usual she gets lost in detail and says, 'that was on a Monday .. or Tuesday'.

      day 6 4/4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4MV_fKjw0
      she approached me the first weekend after I got there
      she told me that on a monday or tuesday
      Jodi testified that Rachel and her boyfriend 'eloped.' When they came back from the elopement, it was not appropriate for Jodi to remain living with them. Who knows what's true with that? Jodi Arias did add a detail that Rachel and husband had a church wedding later. I grow weary.
  • Facebook: Find us on Facebook

  • Facebook: Recent Activity